Pregnancy captions can be confusing at times, and it can be hard to know exactly what to say when you’re sharing a picture of your baby bump online. Luckily we’ve hand picked our favorite 1 month old pregnancy quotes and captions. Now all you have to do is find the best one that fits with your post and hashtag!
1 Month Old Pregnancy Captions For Instagram With Quotes
1. The smallest of smiles belongs to the most special baby.
2. There’s nothing cuter than a baby face 😴
3. Your little one is a work of art. ❤️
4. It’s been a month since you started growing in me and I still can’t believe it. 🤓
5. Every new life is an amazing gift.
6. For some reason, as our baby grows inside, I feel like I’m growing up too.
7. This little life grows so fast. I wish I could keep up with you but I know you are growing way too fast.
8. The hardest thing about being a parent is watching your child grow up too fast.
9. When you look at your little one and see the world in their eyes, it’s hard not to feel grateful for every moment. 💚
10. There’s nothing I love more than being a mom. Nothing makes me happier than being able to watch your little one grow, laugh and smile. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
11. You’re growing inside me. I don’t want to be part of that, but I will try to be extra careful to protect you and your innocence from the world. I love you so much already.
12. What kind of parent do you want to be?
13. The most difficult thing about being pregnant is the first month.
14. This little one’s got you covered from the inside out.
15. The miracle you carry inside you. The miracle you’ll be bringing into the world soon!
16. Happy one-month, baby! For the rest of your growing-up years, you can always count on us.
17. What’s an amazing moment? It’s when you realize that you’re carrying your unborn baby and it’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever known.
18. You’re growing, and I can’t wait to see what you look like.
19. What if your baby was the cutest part of you?
20. It doesn’t get any cuter than this.
21. You’ve got this. So do I. And so does your belly.
22. When you think about the little person growing inside of you, it feels like everyone else does too. 💜🤗
23. As you’re growing your little one, you’ll likely experience a lot of sleepless nights. But don’t let that keep you from squeezing in some quality snuggle time.
24. As your tummy gets a little bigger, it might be harder to tell the difference between you and a banana.
25. So far, the best part of being pregnant is that you can’t feel guilty about eating a giant chocolate cake.
26. You’re growing–so are we.
27. The best things in life are free, especially when they come to you #babybump
28. Life is a bumpy road, but this baby is strong and going to be fine.
29. Your belly is already a work of art. Hold on tight, because it’s about to get bigger 💪🏻
30. All babies are adorable and beautiful. They have the most precious smiles. And they make us laugh and smile every day. ❤️
31. You are growing, growing, growing. You were tiny when you were born and now you are getting bigger and bigger with every passing day 😍
32. The first month of my pregnancy is the hardest but also the most wonderful.
33. Pregnancy is a time of seemingly endless growth, self-discovery, and transformation. With this comes the realization that you’ve never truly been alone.
34. We were having a normal day and then it happened. 😱
35. One month into your new life, I hope you feel like the luckiest person alive. And if you’re anything like me, you’ll feel even luckier every day.
36. My belly feels like a huge bag of spacey candy.
37. Every month is another opportunity to be a good mom. But don’t forget to be a great wife, daughter, sister, and friend too.
38. You’re doing great. You’re growing, changing, and developing every day. You are so much more than you were a week ago, and we can’t wait to watch you grow up!
39. There’s everything so special about you. You’re just another part of me, that is growing every day.
40. Pregnancy is an incredible journey filled with many strange, funny, and magical moments.
41. It’s a baby bump, not a bad hair day 😜
42. Your tiny little baby wasn’t even born yet, but you already have them wrapped around your finger. 👶
43. It’s only been a month but you’re already so cute! Enjoy your growing up while it lasts, my little one 👶🏼
44. The best thing about being pregnant is how you can take the worst things and make them into something good. 😊
45. “My bump seems to have gotten bigger, but I’m still the same size.”
46. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life hands you a one-month-old baby with a cold, make sure to wrap that kid in a blanket 💕
47. Life is full of surprises. But one thing I can say for certain, this baby will be such a blessing.
48. The hardest part of being pregnant is deciding when to tell people.
49. We’re all in this together.
50. One month in and you’ve already ticked off so many milestones. Here’s to each of you inside mummy, with love and gratitude.
51. I’m a month old. I’m getting bigger, stronger, and better every day.
52. One month into your pregnancy, the mirror used to be your only friend. Now you have a whole family of them.
53. This new life is the best gift we’ve ever received.
54. What we really need is to slow down, stop, and notice the wonder of a new life growing inside us.
55. What a miracle you are. So beautiful and perfect, just like your mommy and daddy. 💗👶
56. There’s nothing like getting a little extra oompf in your belly.
57. Ready to make your life a little more special? ❤
58. We’re not the tallest, we’re not the shortest, but we’re sure as hell the cutest 😳😍
59. It’s OK to cry. It’s OK to be a little scared. And it’s alright to feel a little overwhelmed by all the new changes going on in your life.
60. The trick is not to think too much, but to keep thinking at all.
61. One month in, and I can already tell this little one is going to be a handful.
62. 1 month into my pregnancy and this is the first time I’ve actually felt like I could be a mom. 💕
63. Baby is the most beautiful word in the world 💕
64. It’s not easy being a first-time mom—but it’s worth it.
65. When your baby looks like a little human and you can’t believe how lucky you are.
66. We’re so excited for you to meet your precious baby. How about a big #hug for today?
67. You are an amazing person, and we’re so blessed to have you in our lives.
68. my pregnancy is a little bag of magic that contains everything I ever want in my life.
69. The past month has been such a whirlwind for me. I’ve gotten my belly out, enjoyed the sweet kisses of my baby bump, and learned so much about myself…especially how much I love being a mom.
70. From having to pee every hour to feeling like you’re constantly digesting, it’s a whole new world out there for moms.
71. It’s going to be okay. You’re not alone. We’re here for you, now and forever.
72. We’re only human, but we hope you’ll keep us around for a long time. We love you 😘
73. As you grow, you will discover that it’s okay to let go.
74. A little baby bump is the best way to remind you how much love surrounds you.
75. It’s a little bit scary, but also super exciting to see your little one grow.
76. Our babies are here and we love them so much. Let’s raise them up to be kind and compassionate humans!
77. We all have this little one inside of us that is growing up, growing stronger everyday.
78. It’s always so exciting to have this little person in your life. And it’s even more exciting when they are born!
79. So much to look forward to. So many emotions to feel. So much love to give and receive. One month closer to the most anticipated day of your life.
80. When you’re pregnant, you feel like any little thing can bring on contractions. But when your baby is born, it’s nothing—absolutely nothing—that will ever compare.
81. You’re just getting started, and it’s going to be beautiful. What a joy to spend this special time with you.
82. You are growing and changing every moment of every day. We are so thankful to be a part of your journey.
83. You’re growing inside me. I can’t even imagine where you’ll end up, or what it’ll be like when you get here. But for now, I’m just so glad to know you’re alive and kicking within me. ❤
84. It’s the little things that matter, like how you hold and cuddle me when I’m sleepy.
85. Life is a perfect mix between bliss and chaos. You certainly don’t want to be in bliss, but it’s what makes life worth living.
86. This is a cliche but it’s true. You’re the only thing that keeps me going, you’re my inspiration and motivation. I love you 💕
87. The miracle of life is a woman’s body growing a human being inside her.
88. A new baby is a gift.
89. I may be a kid but I’m a champion for mommyhood.
90. This little one is growing so fast! Just watch her grow and you’ll see why we love being parents so much.
91. 8 more months till you’re here. We can hardly wait.
92. Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing to happen in my life. The feeling of being a mother, holding my baby for the first time is indescribable.
93. The world is a little less gray today, thanks to your sweet baby. ❤️
94. You see, the miracle of life is that something so small and fragile gets to be everything we could ever hope for.
95. You are growing and changing so fast that we can’t keep up. You’re a new person every day!
96. My heart is full of love for you. I am so grateful for every minute we’ve had together.
97. You’re growing just a little every day. You’ll be in my thoughts, and I’ll be missing you as you enter this world.
98. You’re the most precious thing I’ve ever held. I’m so glad that you came into my life.
99. You’re the reason we make breakfast food ahead of time.
100. You’re growing and changing before our very eyes. It’s incredible to watch you grow and thrive. We can hardly believe it either!
101. You can’t always control the world, but you can control what happens in your own life.
102. It’s a month old baby 👶🏻♀️
103. You are growing, changing and someday you’ll enjoy all the wonderful things that come with pregnancy and parenthood. #OneMonthOld
104. So many changes in so little time! It’s been a month since you started growing in me. We love you so much—here’s to another month of fun, laughs, and snuggles!
105. One month down and we can’t believe how fast the time has passed. It’s amazing to be this far along!
106. It’s hard to believe how fast your little one has grown in these last few weeks.
107. There’s nothing more beautiful than a baby in your arms. Nothing is better than watching your little one grow up.
108. It’s hard to imagine how this little human came into your life, but you’re so lucky. Here’s to another month together and all the fun things ahead.
109. I just want to give you a hug and tell you I’m so excited about our life together. 💛
110. Sometimes the best thing you can do is show up and listen to our (baby’s) heartbeat. This precious little being has so much trust in us!
111. You are not alone. In fact, you are an amazing mom. So keep going, and enjoy this special time with your little one!
112. You’re growing so fast. You’re a baby and you’re going to be the most important person in my life, but I’m going to do everything I can to make sure you’re okay.
113. Our world is full of magic. But don’t forget that every day is a chance to celebrate the miracles of being alive ❤
114. Life has been such a whirlwind. I’m so grateful for the moments and the precious time shared with my family, friends, and health insurance company.
115. She’s a month old today and she’s already growing at such an amazing pace. Can’t wait to see what she will look like in another one month.
116. It’s hard to believe that this little one is already one month old. We are so grateful to be able to share her with the world.
117. You can’t have a baby if you don’t want one.
118. Life starts at conception. There’s just no other way to put it.
119. You will never forget the feeling of having your first child. You are in awe that you get to be a mommy and watch them grow each month.
120. Our little one is growing up so quickly! I just can’t believe that it has been a month since we found out. We are so blessed to be having this new life, and we are so excited about how this story ends.
121. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. It brings with it so many joys, but also its fair share of challenges. But you can handle it! You’re an awesome mommy, and you’re so strong already. ❤️
122. The best thing about being pregnant is how quickly you forget how to do the thing you were doing before.
123. There’s a diamond in your belly right now—congratulations! We wish you all the best as you begin this new and exciting chapter of your life.
124. I was so tiny and fragile, but now I am ready to be a big girl.
125. It’s a miracle how life unfolds. ❤️
126. The miracle of life is that it starts over and that nothing dies.
127. You don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone.
128. When you’re pregnant, life becomes your first priority. It’s so easy to take for granted the little things that were once simple, like eating a meal on the couch or snuggling with a loved one.
129. Looking back at one month of my pregnancy with these funny and relatable quotes.
130. you’re already growing, kicking, and stretching. Keep on growing and kicking!
131. It’s hard to believe how fast pregnancy can roll by. So take a look back at the first month of your little one’s life and relive all those sweet moments . . .
132. We know that 1 month old is a big deal, so we want to celebrate with you by sending you our top picks for the perfect baby shower gift 😍
133. She’s such a sweet little girl. She’s growing up so fast!
134. A mom is always a mom, no matter what stage she finds herself in.
135. At the end of a long day, the only thing you really have to look forward to is holding a little baby in your arms.
136. You are my little miracle. I love you more than words can say.
137. When you’re pregnant, you may feel a little bit like the world has a giant hand on your belly. But it’s okay! We have you.
138. The most amazing feeling in the world is when a newborn baby gets to hold and squeeze her finger. 💕
139. For the first time, you’ll be able to understand what it means to have a heart full of love.
140. It’s not the size of your balloon that matters, it’s the size of your heart.
141. When you’re happy, nothing else matters
142. Life is a journey, not a destination. We’re here to enjoy every moment and take it all in! 🌍
143. Pregnancy is not about looking good, it’s about feeling good. #1month
144. A baby is a miracle.
145. Pregnant women, take a moment to appreciate the miracle of pregnancy and pat yourself on the back.
146. When you feel like you have no control, don’t worry. Your baby has it under control.
147. The only thing I’ve ever wanted for my baby is for him to be healthy and happy 💕
148. What a month! How lucky we are to have this little one will be joining our family. We’re so excited and nervous but also, so grateful that our little girl is on her way.
149. Our hearts are filled with so much love and gratitude for the miracle of life we’re creating.
150. Just like a baby, this pregnancy is an unpredictable journey. But you can trust that it’s all worth it when you look down and see your little one smiling back at you.
151. Baby, you’re growing so fast. We love you, even more, thanks to your mommy’s big heart, who has grown with you all these months and shown us what a true mom is.
152. Gaining a little bit of you goes a long way. ❤️
153. Babyproofing never ends—even if you think it does.
154. You’re so tiny, you look like an ‘A’
155. It’s a blessing to have a tiny little life in your arms. I’m so lucky to be with you every step of the way and can’t wait to meet you ❤️
156. No matter how many months, weeks, or days it takes – you’re already doing the most incredible things. There’s no time limit on your love. ❤
157. It’s the little things that matter most. 1 month-old pregnancy quotes and captions
158. Despite how big you’re feeling, the little one inside is only getting bigger.
159. Pregnancy is a beautiful adventure of childbearing and homeschooling, with all the joys and challenges that entails.
160. Congratulations on your first month of pregnancy! For all the challenges, bumps, and bruises to come, we can’t wait to see what you have in store.
161. I know it’s hard to believe, but a month ago you were just an embryo.
162. Your bump is so cute! I’m so glad you’re here and growing with us. Enjoy the first month of your pregnancy and stay healthy!
163. You’ve got this. We’re here for you every step of the way, from your first trimester until your little one arrives.”
164. The first month is the hardest, but you will get used to it. You will be amazed by how much your little one changes in such a short time!
165. Your belly is the perfect size for a baby, but your heart is still too small.
166. Life is full of surprises and the arrival of your baby is no exception. Cheers to a new chapter in your life!
167. You are growing, changing, and becoming everything that you were meant to be. Here’s to all the sweat, tears, and smiles you’ll share with your little one as your bond becomes stronger every day.
168. It’s a miracle you’re alive, and I know we can do this.
169. When your belly is big and round, you’ve been through a lot. But just remember, it’s going to be alright. I promise.
170. Our bodies are changing so quickly. I feel like I’m walking into a new world every day.
171. I know that you’re growing so fast, but it’s OK to be small and soft right now. I promise you’ll soon be plump and strong. 🙂
172. You’re only a month old, but you are already changing the world. Make sure your baby is one too.
173. Just a reminder: The baby is growing in you.
174. When you’re 1 month pregnant, all you can feel is these little kicks, but they have such an impact on your life that it makes the whole experience worth it. 😍
175. Babies are little miracles.
176. There’s no better time than now to get excited about being a mother.
177. When you’re having a baby boy, hold on tight. It’s going to be a rough ride. #pregnant
178. When you are pregnant and the world is too much to handle, just remember that everything will be OK.
179. Nothing can prepare you for being a mom. Just enjoy the ride!
180. You’re not a baby anymore, but you still have to eat. And sleep. And poop. It’s okay. Don’t worry, I got this.
181. Be kind to yourself. You’re doing an amazing job growing a baby, even if it doesn’t look like it on the outside.
182. I can’t believe how much my body has changed in these past few weeks. It’s amazing to see what life is capable of!
183. We’re all a little bit terrified of this first month. But we’re here for you, and we’re proud to be your partners through it.
184. You are all that I see, feel, and dream about. You are my heart now.
185. Life at home feels like I’m constantly on a high-speed chase.
186. It’s never too early to start preparing for the arrival of your bundle of joy. 😍
187. She’s growing inside me, and I can’t wait to see her face.
188. Pregnancy is a magical time. You’re surrounded by love, warmth, and hope—all things to be thankful for.
189. When you’re pregnant, everyone thinks that you’re the one who’s growing. But actually, you’re growing inside your baby—growing a little person inside of you.
190. Every day is a gift. Even when it feels like you’re doing all the work, you’re really not. Thank you for being my sweet newborn baby girl #1montholdbabygirl
191. She is a little miracle.
192. No matter how hard you try, your baby has a mind of its own. So, go with the flow and let them discover everything together.
193. Growing little by little every day.
194. She’s growing up so fast.
195. Everybody has a role to play. You can’t be the mom and do it all. So put down those bags, turn off that phone and enjoy this special time with your baby!
196. When everyone else is in a bad mood, you’re their favorite person. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to them.
197. As you go through this journey, remember that the important thing is to feel what you feel. And that feeling good is OK.
198. You don’t need to say it, I can see it in your eyes. You love me as much as I love you.