Looking for the best 2 months old pregnancy captions? I have put together a list of the most popular best 2 month old pregnancy quotes. Check them out.
2 Months Old Pregnancy Captions For Instagram With Quotes
1. Bringing a new life into this world is so beautiful and so precious.
2.My pregnancy journey has just began.
3. Your baby is growing and changing at breakneck speed.
4. We’re all about being present in the moment. 2 Months old and he’s already a natural comedian.
5. Each month brings you closer to your little one. You’re growing more beautiful and more precious every day.
6. The happiest 2 months I ever had: a little girl I’ll name Lulu 💗
7. They say that babies are the happiest when they’re being held. They also say that once they can stand on their own they get even happier. So let’s hold them while we can!
8. The first two months can really be a whirlwind of emotions. Your baby’s growth is happening so fast! She will be a little person soon and you will feel so much, love.
9. You’re going to be a pretty good mommy. You have the patience of a saint and the child-rearing skills of…well, someone who’s been around kids for a while.
10. She was born with a smile on her face and it stayed there ever since!
11. You’re so little, but your personality is huge. I’m just going to wrap you up and keep you safe from the rest of the world.
12. You’re so sweet and I know you’ll make a big impact on the world. You’re here, now—we’re so excited! 🌼 💙
13. The best part about this new stage in your life is that everything else will feel old and dated. 🎈 🗣
14. See, we’ve been there too. 🧡💕
15. There is nothing cuter than a 2 month old pregnancy. 😍
16. If you’ve been pregnant for 2 months, congratulations! You’ve been given a gift. You’re a mother now.
17. When you’re 2 months pregnant, everything seems to be bigger—including your heart.
18. 2 months in and you’re already a pro at this. 😍
19. When your baby turns to you for comfort, it’s a miracle.
20. I’m looking for a name for my baby. What do you think?
21. How far you’ve come, how much you’ve changed. Baby is growing up, but we’re also growing together.
22. Newborns are like tiny little miracles. They make us smile, laugh, and melt our hearts.
23. Pregnancy is a time of change and growth. There are so many new things to learn, but the journey won’t be easy, because you’re always growing.
24. I’m so excited to meet you, little one. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms and watch you grow.
25. There are so many moments that make it feel like she is growing and changing right in front of our eyes. This is one of them.
26. I’ve got you baby, and I’ll always have your back.
27. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it. You’re growing and changing every day.
28. Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to give yourself a break. 😊
29. It’s like you’re squeezing me to death. But in a good way 😍
30. Fall pregnant in love with your little one and fall for the miracle of life
31. Head to your bump, take a look at her toes and make sure she knows how loved she is. #2MonthMom
32. It’s not too early to tell your baby how much you love her.
33. At 2 months, a baby is a little person who knows how to smile. And by 2 months, she has this amazing ability to comfort us and make us feel better. 😊
34. Two months! You’re coming along so quickly. Can’t wait to meet you 👶
35. Every day is a blessing. And every baby is a masterpiece.
36. Pregnancy is a beautiful time in your life. You’re growing, you’re developing, and you have the most incredible person to share it all with.
37. It’s a miracle you’ve arrived at this moment.
38. It’s so hard to get a good, long nap when your belly is growing day and night.
39. A smile is the truest kind of compliment.
40. It’s hard to remember that you are loved, cared for, and safe. But it’s easy to forget how precious life is when you’re busy being a momma bear 🦁
41. It’s a beautiful thing when you fall in love with someone. That’s when life gets even better.
42. Feelings of love. 💕
43. Every day is a gift. No matter how much you think it will hurt, the only thing that matters is how you handle the pain
44. We’ve all been there. Pregnant women need to hear this.
45. The wait is almost over, your little one is on the way!
46. When they told you they were pregnant, one of the first things you said was “I told you so.”
47. One of the greatest gifts you can give to a new mom is your support and understanding.
48. Baby’s first smile is the sweetest sound in the world.
49. When you’re pregnant, you need a lot of things to look forward to your baby bump, chubby cheeks, and all. But here’s the one thing that we can’t wait for the diapers 👶
50. A baby’s first steps are the most precious, and watching your little one take those steps is the most beautiful thing. ❤️
51. You’re so tiny and perfect that it’s easy to forget how strong you really are.
52. You’re a baby, how do you even know what you want? What’s next? We don’t know either, but we’re here for it.
53. Sometimes, it can be hard to remember how small you used to be.
54. Don’t forget to breathe, you can do it.
55. It’s not how you start, but how you finish.
56. I can’t wait to see you grow, I just hope we’re still friends when you’re done.
57. What comes through a window, may be seen from the street, but what is seen from the street is seen by many.
58. 2 months into my pregnancy and I feel like a newborn. New beginnings, new challenges, but more importantly new adventure ahead.
59. One month in, and we’re already feeling the love.
60. There is no better time than when you’re preggo. 😻
61. You are growing up so fast! I can’t wait to see you in a few more months.
62. We’ll see you in 8 months. 😍
63. There’s no better feeling than seeing your baby move within you. You are growing, changing, and becoming a mommy!
64. It’s amazing to see your baby develop physically each day and it’s even more inspiring to see them grow up as a person.
65. It doesn’t matter how old you are or how far along you are in your pregnancy, why not take the time to remind yourself that it’s still a miracle and to cherish every moment.💕
66. Moments of love don’t just happen, they’re planned.
67. We’ve seen the world through your eyes, you’ve seen the world through ours. We love you so much baby girl 😊
68. As your baby grows, so will you.
69. All the sleepless nights, long days, and little smiles are worth it.
70. Cheers to all the side-eye looks for surviving sleepless nights and over-exerted muscles 🤗
71. I love how you grew and changed in our arms. I am so blessed to have been there for this time in your life 💚
72. The journey is the reward.
73. It’s a little bundle of joy, it’s an ode to life and the future of the world.
74. This is what it feels like to be a mom.
75. It’s hard to imagine being pregnant with a baby, but I promise it gets so much easier.
76. When you were two months old, I didn’t know what I was missing.
77. Your little one is growing inside you and that means it’s time to grow up, too. 😉
78. Mom-to-be, you’ve been through a lot, but here’s to your next nine months of being pregnant: wacky and wonderful. 💗☀
79. The way your belly moves is proof that you’re a walking, talking miracle.
80. The most precious gift you can ever give a child is the unconditional love of a parent.
81. I love being a mom. You’re so cute, but don’t get in my way.
82. I’m so excited to be a mommy this fall. I can’t wait to watch you grow and learn new things. You’re going to be an amazing little person!
83. What a joy to see my sweet little sister grow up and into her own space. Here’s to you, baby girl ♥
84. Sometimes you just need a little extra motivation to get up in the morning.
85. This is a moment, but it’s also a process. Always remember you’re only one step away from being a big sister!
86. That’s when you realize that you are so loved, that sometimes it just overwhelms you. ❤️
87. I’m pretty sure that the feeling of love is just like a teardrop. It starts as a tiny speck on the tip of your eyelash and ends up forming a big drop at the bottom of your eye
88. There’s a new baby in your belly, and you’re gonna be the best mom ever.
89. It’s a beautiful thing when a baby grows inside you.
90. Pregnancy is a constant learning process. It’s never easy, but it’s the journey that matters.
91. It’s ok if your baby bump is too small to fit all of your shirts.
92. At 2 months, you’re just growing. Always smiling and happy, that’s all she knows how to do…even when she’s not really feeling it 😄
93. Your 2 month old is already so much fun! What will this baby say in 3 months?
94. When your baby’s eyes light up when you look at them, #1 is the sweetest break-up ever.
95. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But a thousand pictures, one baby, and an extra pair of hands makes all the difference❤💕
96. It’s never too late to be a mommy.
97. There’s a certain level of insanity when you see your little one move around for the first time.
98. Pregnancy is a miracle. You can feel every change as it happens, and you never know how far or soon it will take you. Don’t rush things, enjoy these moments together.
99. The truth is that there’s no such thing as a perfect pregnancy. There’s only the journey, and you’re along for the ride.
100. If you’re pregnant, how do you feel about your body? What should I know?
101. It’s a funny thing about parenthood. You grow more than you could have ever imagined. 💕
102. The world is ready to meet your baby. The best way to prepare? Enlist a few friends who will have your back—no matter what happens next. 😍
103. 2 months into motherhood is a blessing and a curse, but we’re embracing it.
104. Babies are the miracle of life, they come into this world with joy and hope.
105. When you’re expecting, it’s hard to know what to expect. But after 2 months of pregnancy, these are some of the things I wish someone had told me right away:
106. At 2 months pregnant, you have a lot to deal with. You may feel like you are the size of a watermelon, but remember that you are growing into a healthy human being.
107. Baby, you are growing up so fast! I can hardly keep up. 😭
108. It’s not that you’re growing, it’s that your baby is learning how to peacefully coexist with others in a small space.
109. I don’t know about you, but my heart is exploding with love for this little guy. 💗
110. 2 months into this journey and I’m still not ready to give up on you.
111. Every day I feel more and more like a real woman.
112. You are not alone. You are surrounded by love, support, and encouragement.
113. You are growing inside of me, but you are getting sweeter and more perfect every day.
114. I can’t believe how so big she is! 😱😱
115. You’re doing so well…Keep it up!
116. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is simply believe in yourself.
117. 2 months into your pregnancy. The joys are endless, but the struggles are real. Hang in there.
118. When the baby gets you down, just look at her and smile.
119. I can’t believe I’m two months pregnant already. Time flies when you’re having fun!
120. You’re only 2 months old, but you’re already making a big impression on the world. The good kind, of course.
121. Two months in, and I’m already so excited to meet your little one. Two months old seems like forever ago but it’s barely even been a day since you were born!
122. A newborn baby is such a miracle and the fact that your little one was given to you at 2 months pregnant is just beyond my comprehension. I’m so thankful for the gift of life!
123. You’re growing inside me, like a tiny person that wants to be seen.
124. So many emotions and so much love, I can’t believe how fast this pregnancy is going!
125. What a beautiful moment for the 2 of you! The world is your oyster and life is yours to shape.
126. My little one is growing up so fast!
127. When you’re pregnant, your body changes so much: your moods, your energy levels, and how you look. But in the end, it’s all worth it
128. It’s hard being a mom when your toddler wants to do everything you do 🤪
129. I can’t wait to see how much you grow. ❤️
130. It’s not how far you fall, but how quickly you get back up that counts.
131. At 2 months pregnant, you can’t wait to meet your little one. Also, the funny captions that tells you ‘it’s all true
132. Two months ago, we welcomed a new little one into the world 💗
133. Here’s to all the little miracles who made it to 2 months. I’m so grateful for you and thankful for your healthy growth. ❤️
134. It’s hard to be a mom when your baby can’t sleep. 😉
135. This is the best feeling ever. I’m so excited to meet our baby and give him or her a better life.
136. I love how my belly has grown this past month. It’s so soft and round 🙌
137. It’s a little bit of a surprise and a whole lot of joy.
138. It’s ok to be a little emotional with this brand new feeling.
139. A new life begins. A heartbeat begins. Life isn’t just about what you do—it is about who you are and what makes you unique.
140. There are moments in this life that are so perfect you can’t even believe they’re real.
141. I’m not sure what I’m more excited about—my baby or this perfect weather. 🌴🌴
142. Life’s a beach. Make sure you get your sunscreen on before you go in. 😉
143. I will always be there for you, no matter what. You’re the strongest person I know, and I’m so proud of you!
144. 2 months into the pregnancy, your belly looks like a small planet. But it’s your baby’s home.
145. Everything is going to be okay because we are pregnant together.
146. Every day is a gift, even the days when you don’t feel like it. #pregnant
147. The smile that you give me, is the smile I’ll give to my unborn baby.
148. I’ve never been so ready for this little one to arrive.
149. Every day is a new adventure in the world of two. 😊
150. Two months into my pregnancy and I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It’s a bumpy ride, but one that I’m excited to take.
151. 2 months old and still no clue.
152. 2 Months. 10 lbs. 100% worth it.
153. When you’re pregnant, it’s easy to forget how small your baby is. But now that they’re here, they make your heart skip a beat every time they smile at you. ❤
154. I hope this pregnancy is the easiest one yet. He’s such a sweet little guy, I can’t wait to meet him.
155. When you’re pregnant, you feel like you’re the only one going through this. But lots of people are experiencing some of the same emotions and challenges that you are!
156. Don’t worry, it’s normal to have some back pain. It comes with the territory 😌
157. You can have the world, but you take care of your own.
158. Two months. That’s when the baby moves for the first time—a milestone so big it deserves an epic celebration.
159. It’s so hard to believe that our little one is growing inside of us. But here we are, already 2 months old 😴
160. It’s hard to believe that 2 months ago, I was so tiny and now I’m ready for this new adventure. Happy 2 Months Pregnant!
161. It’s time for you to grow. And we’re here to help you along the way.
162. 2 months in and you are still the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Here’s to the endless possibilities ahead. ❤💙
163. The greatest gift you can give someone is the gift of unconditional love.
164. I’m so excited to be a part of this journey, and I can’t wait to see where it takes me!
165. You’ve been there before, we’ve been there before. There’s nothing more beautiful than the miracle of life.
166. You are ever so precious. And you make my heart flutter every day. You are the light of my life.
167. It’s 2 months today since I fell in love with your smile, and 9 months later, I’m still smitten 💕
168. I don’t know what you’re going through, but I promise it will be okay.
169. Rolling with my bump 🤗
170. Your love is what I’ve been waiting for.
171. Being a mom is like being a zoo keeper. You have to keep your eye on the animals all day and they are always trying to escape.
172. when you see me, I see a stranger.
173. 2 Months in, what’s your best pregnancy quote?
174. 2 months old! You’re getting so big and gorgeous. We can’t wait to see how your little life comes together. ❤️
175. When you’re pregnant and you tell people, they look at you like you’re crazy. When your baby is born, they look at you like you’ve been expecting forever! 💙 #2Monthsold
176. 2 month old baby bump 🤗
177. The joy, the love, and the miracle of 2 months. I can’t believe you’re finally here! ❤
178. My heart is full of love for you and our future baby girl. I can’t wait to become a mommy again!
179. You are so precious, you make the world a little bit brighter
180. The best days of your life are the ones that you get to share with the people you love.
181. It’s a hard thing to see the world through another pair of eyes, but when you have a little one like this, it makes it all worth it.
182. Every day is a gift. Not knowing what tomorrow holds is the most exciting part of being a parent.
183. Sometimes the most precious moments of our lives arrive with no warning and can leave us feeling overwhelmed and unprepared. But, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered.
184. When you are so full of life, it is hard to know what to put first.