Horror movie captions are the perfect way to spook your friends and family on social media. They’re also great for keeping them mesmerized and enthralled during a scary movie marathon. We’ve got 100s of captions for you to use in your next horror movie caption – so get your friends hooked now with our Horror Movies Captions For Instagram.
200+ Scary Horror Movies Captions For Instagram With Quotes
1. When you’re ready to scare yourself, turn off the lights and watch horror movies.
2. Don’t you dare sleep on this movie? It’s guaranteed to scare the hell out of you!
3. If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s starting right now.
4. As the only survivor of a gruesome accident, you will fight to stay alive in this blood-splattered dark comedy.
5. You’re about to witness something so horrific that your heart will be ripped out of your chest.
6. Something shocking is about to happen—you can feel it.
7. You could make a grown man scream at just the right moment.
8. It’s Halloween. Who wants to go for a walk on the scary side with me? 🎃
9. The only thing scarier than the monster in your closet is the one that’s already out there.
10. True love never dies. It’s just buried under a bazillion skeletons in this movie!
11. Don’t be a spectator, get involved!
12. It’s just a matter of time before you’re the one watching from the doorway.
13. “I want to be a part of the world’s last quiet moment before it all goes to shit.
14. It’s the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fine.
15. This is the endgame. You can’t keep running. You have to face it because, in the end, it will win.
16. A story of the supernatural. A tale of terror, suspense, and mystery.
17. If you’re looking for a scary movie to watch tonight, check out this new Halloween movie!
18. The greatest movie of the year. It will have you on the edge of your seat, screaming at the television screen.
19. When you’re trying to scare someone, be sure to tell them a story. It’s more terrifying that way.
20. The only thing scarier than the killer is the silence.
21. You are not alone in your fear.
22. The only thing scarier than what’s happening in this movie is that you’re still watching it.
23. Don’t look over your shoulder.
24. The only thing scarier than a serial killer is the thought of watching him on TV.
25. I have a feeling that the movie you just watched is going to be one of your favorite experiences.
26. It’s a good thing we’re closed for the night.
27. Stand and Deliver, or get out of the way.
28. We’re all a little bit scared and we can’t wait for Friday.
29. Don’t forget to lock your doors when you’re home. The spirits are restless in the lonely places.
30. It’s a shame when your dreams stop at the door of reality.
31. Get ready to scream.
32. The best horror comes from being alone.
33. TUNNEL OF TERROR 🔴 💀
34. The best horror movies are all about the story, not the jump-scares.
35. When the lights come on, you better run for your life.
36. The most terrifying thing about a horror movie is how often you can relate to it.
37. When the dead are walking, and the living are dying. Fear the Night
38. The only way to stay safe is to run for your life.
39. The world is a scary place, but we’re here to help you navigate it.
40. When the lights go down and the movie starts, do you still have a pulse?
41. The last thing you see as your eyes close for the last time is the face of a loved one.
42. The world is watching. Will you watch with us?
43. We’re already lost in the woods. Do you know where we’re going?
44. Yes, it’s scary to be outside after dark. But I don’t think I could handle seeing what is out there.
45. You’re gonna feel like you’ve been kicked in the teeth …then you’re gonna feel like you’ve got all your teeth.
46. The latest horror movie is so scary, even the trailer looks scary.
47. Cue the shrieks and screams. The horror is real!
48. The best horror movies are the ones that make you jump, but also have you laughing at any moment.
49. The most chilling of all possible crawlspaces.
50. The only thing scarier than being in a horror movie is watching someone else watch one.
51. The truth is going to scare you.
52. You’re never too old to be scared.
53. The only thing scarier than a Halloween party is watching someone else plan one.
54. Who said there’s no upside to a killer?
55. When you’re lost in the woods, sometimes all that’s left is to panic and hope.
56. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse… It just did.
57. You’re not alone.
58. When you’re running, remember to look behind you every once in a while.
59. One thing you should never do with that crazy lady: Open the door.
60. Don’t let the dark cloud over your head doubt you. Stay strong and keep moving forward toward your dreams.
61. They’re coming for you. And not in a good way. #HalloweenMovieNight
62. May your Halloween be filled with nightmares, gore, and laughs.🤪
63. The scariest moments are often the ones you don’t see coming.
64. A true story told by the people who lived it.
65. This is what happens when you stare into the face of evil.
66. There is no escape. The end is near.
67. You never know what you’re walking into.
68. You are in a theater. The lights have gone out, and you can hear the scratchy voice of a ghost whisper through the dark. You turn around, and there is nothing behind you but a row of empty seats, with only one person sitting in the very last one.
69. The Night’s Still Young. But Only if You’re Going to Make It Count
70. Fear is the mind-killer. Don’t let it hold you back from doing what you want to do.
71. Who knew the secret to getting out of a haunted house was to just be yourself?
72. You’re not in Iowa anymore.
73. We just wanted to thank you for your support. We can’t wait to see you at the opening of the festival. #horrormoviefestival
74. Whatever it takes, you’ll survive.
75. The thing is, you never really know what kind of person a killer really is until they’re lying on the floor bleeding out while you stare into their eyes.
76. Fear the night. #horrormoviecaptions
77. If a movie is scary, it not just scares you but also makes you think.
78. The lights are off and the screen is filled with your most terrifying nightmares. Let’s see what you can see.
79. No one is safe from the evil lurking in the shadows…
80. If you’re in a horror movie, either skip this post or just to make sure it’s not a true story. 😱
81. Don’t open this box. You have been warned!
82. The most terrifying sound in the world is someone forgetting to turn off their recorder. #movierecap
83. You can’t hide from the truth.
84. If you thought high school was bad, try being trapped in a green screen.
85. You better watch out or you’re gonna get an _____.
86. All of your favorite things about the fall in one place.
87. The past can be a scary place, but there is always a way to break free.
88. It’s never too late to run.
89. You should watch this if you want to be scared.
90. Let’s get together, friends, and watch a horror movie.
91. The last thing you hear before a terrifying ending.
92. Something wicked this way comes.
93. You may not believe in ghosts, but you might believe in this movie.
94. Don’t go in the dark just yet.
95. The only thing scarier than the monsters are the humans. 🧙♀️🕊
96. Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the theater…
97. Meet the new kid in town: The Murderer’s Ball.
98. The night is dark and full of terrors. So turn off the lights, lock your doors, and call for help.
99. When you’re the only one who can protect your quivering heart. #horrormovie
100. The hair is coming out of my head, the lights are flickering and I think I just saw a ghost.
101. This is your last chance to run away.
102. Blood runs thicker than water.
103. It’s the end of the world as we know it… and I feel fine. 🎬
104. Don’t miss the chance to be scared in a theater this Halloween season.
105. Something about those jump-scares, that makes the adrenaline rush.
106. Your heart stops when you hear that first, terrifying sound. The one that draws you into the movie and keeps your eyes glued to the screen.
107. From the depths of hell, I watched you fall.
108. What if you could capture the scariest moments in your life and share them with the world.
109. The dead don’t think twice.
110. Don’t look at all the scary things, just stay in your car and drive.
111. There’s no place like home. There’s a monster in your closet 🧟
112. When the spirit of Halloween is all around, you get a little crazy yourself.
113. Just when you thought it was safe to go back inside…
114. Don’t look back. You can never outrun the past.
115. Every one of us has a story to tell. It’s up to you to write it.
116. You’re not ready. But if you keep watching, you’ll never be ready.
117. The only thing scarier than being stalked in a dark alley is the fact that you’re doing it on your own.
118. What if… you could go back in time and stop your past self from making a stupid mistake?
119. If you’re in the mood to be scared out of your mind, check out these scary movie captions.
120. The most terrifying movie ever made.
121. Don’t miss out on the most terrifying movie of all time.
122. One of the scariest things you’ll see all summer.
123. Let’s go to the movies and see if we can survive.
124. You don’t need a reason to be afraid.
125. When life hands you a horror movie, don’t run and hide. Chances are, it’s just a little fright.
126. When the lights go down and the curtain rises, you’ll be ready to face whatever fright awaits.
127. The director was so bad, he made me jump out of my seat.
129. What’s scarier than a clown? Me, in a clown suit.
130. What happens when you meet a girl named Freddy?
131. The less you know, the better it is. Just be ready for anything…
132. Actress: You are the best thing that could happen to me. I am so glad that you’re in my life.
133. It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
134. The scariest movie you’ll ever watch.
135. Think you know a horror movie? Think again.
136. Get ready to be terrified.
137. We’re not sure about this one… but it’s terrifying!
138. This is one of my favorite horror movies. It gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.
139. Are you looking for a captivating and thrilling movie to watch? Then choose this one! A suspenseful thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
140. They’re big, they’re scary and they’re back in theaters this weekend! Which monster will you be seeing?
141. Not every scary movie is a complete lie. The real ones frighten us, grab our attention and beg to be watched again and again.
142. What would you do if the night turned into a horror movie?
143. Shake your fear, shake it off.
144. You can’t run from the darkness. You must face it head-on!
145. Were you scared out of your skin? We know we were. Let us know in the comments below!
146. You thought it couldn’t get any worse. Then it did.
147. When everything’s gone, you have to face the truth.
148. Wait, which one are you? Are you the one who’s always looking for the next best thing, or are you the one who stares at your phone?
149. They don’t call it the scariest night of my life for nothing.
150. If you’re having a bad day, just remember that in every horror movie, someone dies.
151. When you see a horror movie and you know exactly how it’s going to end, but you still watch in anticipation.
152. Come with us. Off to discover the darkest side of life…
153. You’re only as scared as you want to be.
154. You’re running for your life! There’s a maniac behind you with a chainsaw and only one thing on his mind: YOU.
155. The more you know…
156. You’re in the right place.
157. You’ve heard of the saying ‘when you’re dreaming, you’re not alone.’ But what if that dream was only a nightmare?
158. So you think you can’t be scared? Well here’s your chance to prove it.
159. When you’re locked in a house with no way out, you can’t help but follow in the footsteps of the last person out.
160. Don’t be afraid to get up, get out, and get moving.
161. When you’re a kid and you’re scared of the dark. But then you grow up and realize that’s all there is to it.
162. You are the hero. You can save your friends, and maybe even the world. The choice is yours.
163. Don’t fear the darkness. Fear the things that lurk within it.
164. The most terrifying thing in the world is your own reflection.
165. Who needs to be scared? You already have one of these in your closet.😱
166. The most terrifying part of a horror movie is the climax, but you never know what’s coming next.
167. The townspeople are suspicious that the killings are somehow linked to a rumored haunted mansion.
168. Do you dare to watch?
169. In the end, all you need is love. Unless you’re a ghost.
170. The things we love most can also be the most dangerous.
171. Please don’t make us watch this again.
172. There is no place for fear in the face of death.
173. The most terrifying season of all is the one you have to live every day.
174. What if you could see what your worst fears look like? What will you do when they come true?
175. There’s nothing scarier than a good villain.
176. There are few things scarier than a ghost on the loose.
177. Beware the man in the shadows. He’ll follow you into your nightmares and make them real.
178. You don’t need to see the end of the movie to know how it ends.
179. When you watch a scary movie and it scares the shit out of you, but when the credits roll you feel like something good just happened.
180. What if you could be someone else for a night?
181. When the lights go down and the screams start streaming, you’ll find us here—right under your feet.
182. “If you’re going to be lonely, you might as well be on Mars.”
183. You can’t stop the beast from coming, but you can let it out.
184. “Don’t Open The Closet. You’re not ready to face what’s inside 🙅”
185. There are two kinds of people in this world, those who fall asleep with the lights on and those who fall asleep without the lights on.
186. I know what you’re thinking. Yes, I’m not sure why you’re here either. But please stay and watch this movie with me. It’s already in progress…
187. When you’re trying to make a bad situation worse, it means you’ve already won.
188. Don’t be afraid to let your crazy side get the best of you. The more you fight it, the stronger it gets 😱
189. Don’t let these scary captions fool you into thinking that these horror movies are anything but entertaining.
190. If you are in the mood for a good scare, then this is the perfect movie for you.
191. A night for the living and the dead.
192. Don’t be afraid to get scared.
193. Horror movies are all about the suspense! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the scare.
194. The most terrifying thing about a horror movie is not the gore, but how realistic it all feels.
195. It’s time to dive into the darkness and find out what happens when evil is unleashed.
196. When you’re alone in the darkness and you hear the sound of footsteps coming from behind you…
197. In the age of artificial intelligence, A.I. hits it big at the box office.
198. Do you know where the party is tonight?
199. A killer is on the loose in a small town. Only you can stop him (or her).
200. The best way to escape the horror is to become engrossed in it. See you soon, The Poser.
201. Don’t try to be someone you aren’t. Be yourself, and if it happens to be scary—well, so be it.
202. Be the hero your story deserves. Be the villain your audience loves to hate. And if you’re lucky—or if you make it happen—be both!
203. The only thing scarier than a horror movie is a remake.
204. The world will end like a movie.
205. Survive the night and leave these scenes in your nightmares.
206. This is how you set the tone for a movie marathon.
207. When you’re in the business of monsters, who better to do the scaring than a real-life monster?
208. What’s scarier than the truth? -The Shining
209. The house of horrors appeared in front of me…🤗😱
210. If you’re not afraid of the dark, turn off the lights.
211. If you’re not afraid of the dark, stay out past midnight.
212. You aren’t safe. We all die alone.
213. We’ve all been there. The only thing that can save you from the inevitable horror is popcorn and a good movie.
214. When life gives you lemons…
215. It’s the end of the world. And we’ve all got to die sometime. But what are you gonna do? Laugh your head off? 😜
216. You can’t get rid of the past. But you can learn from it.
217. The good ones die young. The rest of us just watch our friends do it.
218. Catch a glimpse of the terror in these striking movie posters.
219. It’s hard to imagine a world without horror movies. So scary good!
220. What’s scarier: the truth or a horror movie?
221. It’s not just the monsters that you have to watch out for in this one.
222. Fall 2018 is the perfect time for you to start the new year with a fresh batch of horror movies.
223. The only thing scarier than a haunted house is one you’re not brave enough to enter.
224. The only thing scarier than a madman is a man with a plan.
225. Are you ready for the next installment?
226. It was all going so well. Until it wasn’t.
227. This is not a drill.
228. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
229. The fearlessness of the human spirit lies in its ability to create new worlds for itself.
230. The way you walk into a room is the way you leave it.
231. Don’t worry, we’ll still be here when you come back.
232. If you like horror movies, you’ll love these!
233. Hey, it’s not a horror film unless it’s scary 🔥🎈 🎅 📻
234. The nightmare begins.
235. Come face-to-face with your worst fear.
236. When you see a sign…
237. The end is always nigh…
238. Your mind is a prison cell.
239. ‘If you’re afraid of the dark, you should stay there.’
240. Don’t miss our next episode of “The Walking Dead.”
241. The world is a terrifying place. Is it too late to go back to bed?
242. Blood is thicker than water.
243. The most terrifying thing about being chased by a wolf is not knowing which direction to run in.
244. “It’s not the things that happen to you in life that define you, it’s how you deal with them!” 👈
245. Capturing the essence of a horror movie.
246. I’m ready to give in to fear. #scarymovie
247. For when you’re more afraid of the dark than your own shadow.
248. You’ll lose yourself in the tension and get it out of your system. That’s what horror movies are for.
249. Horror movies are about the journey, not the destination.
250. A tale of survival against all odds, but this one is even scarier than the last.
251. Don’t miss this chance to join the ranks of the living dead.
252. Time to get your popcorn ready, because we’re about to get scary.👻
253. “Don’t leave the house, it’s a trap!” 😂
254. You’re not so brave once you see what’s behind that door.
255. Crazy right? I had to turn on the lights and grab a flashlight.
256. At the end of this film, you’ll know what happens. But do you know why? ➡️
257. Where’s my phone? I’ll give you a hint: it’s in my hand.
258. What happens when you try to stop a madman from robbing a bank? 🚀🕹