Hey there! If you’re looking to gain weight, here are some weight gain quotes and captions that will inspire you to start gaining weight.
200+ Weight Gain Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. Weight gain is not the problem. It’s what you do with it that matters. #WeightGainQuotes
2. You’ll gain more weight when you don’t lose it.
3. Weight gain? Let’s talk about it. 😉
4. Drop the pounds with my healthy, easy, and delicious recipes.
5. Gain the confidence and strength to be your best self, every day. #gaintheconfidence
6. Make your body part of the conversation. Share that #fitchat 😎
7. You can’t lose what you never had. Keep in mind that your weight is a direct reflection of your health and nutrition choices.
8. It is extremely important that you take control of your weight. Don’t wait for someone else to decide how much you weigh. Take ownership of your body and enjoy the journey!
9. You are not a nut and you are not crazy. You’re just a normal, healthy woman who is gaining weight for no good reason, and I hope you follow me on my weight loss journey!
10. What’s the matter, you got a little fluff on your bones? Ew 👎🏻
11. You don’t have to be perfect to be beautiful, just work on being yourself.
12. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit!
13. If you don’t try new things, you’re never going to learn what works for you.
14. We all go through different phases, and each one of us is different. We are not the same—but we are all beautiful in our own way.
15. Weight gain is a result of eating more calories than your body uses.
16. Weight gain is a fact of life, but it’s not a disease.
17. Weight gain is the great equalizer that makes us all feel the same 😂😂😂
18. “You’ll gain weight for the first time when you become a parent. You’ll lose weight for the first time when you quit caring what other people think about you.”
19. Don’t forget, if you’re trying to gain weight, it’s better to go on a high-calorie diet than a low-calorie diet.
20. Weight gain is not beauty. It is a disease that ruins your looks and personality.
21. Kicking off with a little motivation this week.
22. The more weight you gain, the more you realize how much work needs to be put in. And that’s where I want to be.
23. It’s not about the number on the scale. It’s about how you feel, thinks, and move every day.
24. What’s your motivation? I’m going to grow a big fat butt and no one can stop me, not even you.
25. Life is too short to diet.
26. You’ve finally started to see results. Congrats! Now enjoy the moment, eat what you want, and work hard for it!💪✨
27. You’ll always be my sweet boo.
28. All the weight gain pics you should be looking at.
29. Did you know that gaining weight is something to celebrate? Take a look at these weight gain quotes and captions to get inspired.
30. “Gaining weight is a sign that you are taking control of your life.” – Christine Muhl
31. Helping you gain weight is our #1 priority.😎
32. I’m not saying I want to gain weight, but I guess all the little things are adding up.
33. I’m not a fat person. I’m a woman who has had trouble gaining weight her entire life.
34. “My body is my best friend, but it is hard to keep in shape. It’s just like a big kid with too much energy and I have to keep telling it when to be still.” 😊
35. I’m not perfect, but I’m pretty close.
36. weight gain quotes are good motivation
37. Weight gain doesn’t have to be a bad thing! If you feel bad about your weight, it’s time for a change.
38. I’m feeling the extra pounds. 😕
39. “I’m not a size zero. I’m curvy. What’s wrong with that?”💪
40. It’s okay to be heavy. It’s okay to gain weight. It’s okay to eat whatever you want…and not feel guilty!
41. It’s all about balance. Balance your meals with a healthy dose of carbs, protein, and fruits & veggies to help you reach your daily weight-loss goals.
42. It’s all about balance. What’s your favorite thing about gaining weight?
43. There’s no such thing as a small step. Small steps add up to big results.
44. The only person who can make you feel insecure about your weight is you. 😘😘
45. I’m not perfect, but I am a smart cookie.
Weight Loss Quotes And Captions For Instagram
46. Eat. Drink beer. Repeat. 🍺🍷
47. I’m gonna save money on the donuts and eat the whole box.
48. Who says you have to restrict yourself from eating all the food in front of you? When are you going to eat what makes you happy?
49. Don’t forget to smile! – Remember, when you make a choice, it’s just that – a choice. It doesn’t mean you’ve failed or won. You can always try again, even if you don’t feel like it right away.
50. Weight gain. It’s not the end of the world, but it does make you feel like one.
51. Weight gain is a positive thing. It means you are being a healthy individual, eating good food, and helping your body grow.
52. Weight gain is a sign that you need more of the good things in life. Don’t stress, just eat them. 😍
53. Weight gain is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the ride!💪
54. Don’t let a little weight gain get you down. It’s all part of the process.
55. You can do this! We’re here for you. Come join the club #letsgain
56. We’re all about the gains, but it’s also important to enjoy your life while you’re getting stronger.
57. We all need a little motivation every now and then. 🥤
58. If you gain weight, you can always lose it again. It’s your mind that keeps you there. If you lose weight, don’t expect to keep it off forever. Don’t give up on yourself if you gain weight again.
59. It’s not always easy to take care of your body, but it’s worth the effort.
60. The only thing that stays the same is change.
61. Good morning! It’s too late to diet and exercise, so let’s just enjoy our favorite food. ☕
62. It’s all good, my friend. You come to the gym with a heavy heart and after a few simple changes, you’re back on track. 👋🏻
63. Wearing these pumpkins on my head like a crown, I’m ready to pump up the festivities and make some people perfectly green! (🎃)
64. Weight gain, weight loss—it’s all in how you look at it.
65. Weight gain is a side effect of hard work, dedication, and proper nutrition.
66. Happy Friday! If you’re looking for new ways to help you lose weight, then we’ve got you covered.
67. Do you know someone who is always complaining about weight gain? Share this with them.
68. I gained weight because I ate everything on my plate.
69. Weight gain is a healthy thing. It means your body is getting more nutrients than it did before, and it’s all part of the natural process! 😀
70. Weight gain is like a diet. You’ll feel better when you start it, but then you’ll want to quit.
71. Hey girl! Weight gain is a normal process. Learn to embrace it and love the extra pounds. 😍
72. I’m not “fat”. I’m chunky. And chunky is good. 😉
73. When you feel a little heavy, don’t worry about it. Just add some more milk.
74. Let’s lose weight together. Let’s start with a healthy breakfast 🥑 and then move on to lunch 🍳 and dinner 🍹. ☝🏽
75. Good things come to those who wait. And bad things. But mostly good things. 😌
76. Live life to the fullest. Don’t be afraid to love yourself, because you are a masterpiece.
77. No matter how hard you try, #yourbodyisnotwrong
78. If you feel like gaining weight, we have the perfect quote for you 😈
79. If you’re struggling with your weight, here’s a little extra motivation.
80. Weight gain is inevitable, it’s all about how you handle the fat.
81. We all gain weight from time to time, but here’s how to handle it with grace 🌸
82. Wondering how to get the weight on? You’ve got it! 😉😂
83. “I gained weight eating everything I wanted to because I never said no.” -Megan
84. When you gain weight, it’s easy to forget the days when you were trying to lose it. ☺️
85. Find your motivation. If you want to put on weight, then the reason is that you need it. Either that or you just need to be more healthy.
86. Lots of food, little exercise. That’s being “normal”.
87. If you want to get stronger and healthier, stay in the gym. If you want to get bigger, go home.
88. Weight gain is a sign of an unhealthy mind. You can’t out-eat, outrun or out-drink yourself into better mental health. You have to change your mindset.
89. We all have a story we are trying to tell. Let it be yours, too.
90. Weight gain is a choice. Don’t let it hold you back.
91. Don’t worry about the scales—look at your progress instead.
92. You don’t need to be skinny to be a good mom.
93. You got this girl, you’re strong and you are beautiful.
94. I can’t stop, I’m on a diet. I’ve been putting on the pounds and my jeans won’t fit anymore!
95. I gained some weight… but I still love you just the same.
96. I carry my extra weight with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
97. “When I grew up, the idea of weight gain for women was something to be ashamed about. But now I just think it’s funny…”—Carrie Underwood
98. It’s all about the journey, not the destination.
99. For the record, I don’t mind being heavy. It’s just that I didn’t like my body before it was fat . . . with love from your fatty friend who wants to be thin 😎
100. Dieting is like trying to hold water in your hands—you can’t do it.
101. You can’t lose weight, you have to work out to gain it.
102. We all have those days when we can’t seem to lose weight. Here are a couple of funny and inspiring quotes to help motivate you through the toughest times 😜💪
103. “If you want to gain weight, eat more food. If you want to lose weight, eat less food.” – Stan Freberg
104. We all gain weight at one point in our life. If you are trying to lose weight and not working, you need more motivation than ever.
105. Sometimes the best weight gain is the simplest: a great workout to get you going in the morning, healthy meals and snacks, and lots of water.
106. Don’t forget to eat your veggies. They’re loaded with iron and help you gain more weight 😀
107. If you’re trying to gain weight and end up gaining nothing more than water weight, it’s time to take control of your diet.
108. There’s nothing like the feeling of adding a pound for each day you stay on your healthy eating plan. 😘
109. “Don’t be an apple. Be a banana.”
110. Don’t be afraid to embrace your curves. They make you stronger, more tender, and more interesting. 😊
111. Starting your day with a positive outlook and a smile can help you achieve your goals.
112. Keep your eye on the ball, not your scale. A healthy life starts with a healthy mind.
113. “When you’re done being perfect, turn around and let your imperfections be perfect for someone.”
114. Never stop learning 😉
115. Time to get motivated, start eating up, and gain some weight.
116. “It’s not about how much you weigh, it’s about how you carry that weight.”-Lance Armstrong
117. If you’re trying to gain weight, remember: You’re doing it for the health benefits. And don’t forget to have fun with it!
118. The struggle is real. The struggle is worth it. Let’s get to work.
119. It’s not the amount you lift, but how much more you push it.
120. I can’t wait to see you at your next weight gain party.
121. Gaining weight isn’t always easy but it’s never painful. It can be a learning experience and you’ll get stronger as you go 💪
122. A healthy diet and regular exercise are a must for anyone who wants to gain weight. But remember, it all starts with attitude.
123. Do what you love, eat what you love, and live your best life. 💪🏻
124. I don’t care where I’m going, as long as it’s in the right direction.
125. You can gain weight, but you have to work hard for it.
126. Weight gain doesn’t have to be a negative thing. It can be a stepping stone to where you want to be.
127. Weight gain isn’t always a bad thing. It simply means you are putting on some extra pounds, and there is nothing wrong with that.
128. Weight gain is a sign of regrowth and youthful energy. Be happy with your body and good health, no matter what size you are.
129. If you’re going to be a fat ass, at least make it a happy fat ass instead of one full of self-loathing 😊
130. “I’ve never been happier being heavier than I am right now. I feel stronger, healthier, and way more confident than I did before.
131. All good things come in small packages.
132. To all the people who’ve been there for me when I was struggling with weight and body image, I love you, and thank you.
133. We’re giving you a little nudge to get through today.
134. Gaining weight is harder for me than losing it. I don’t know how you do it, but I will keep trying. 😜
135. “Be stubborn in your hunger, not in your pursuit of the perfect body.” – Oscar Wilde
136. Life’s too short to be anything less than your best.
137. If you’re looking for motivation to gain weight, here are some quotes from #SNL . . . .
138. “I have gained weight.” – I don’t know what to say to that.
139. It’s not the weight on your scale that matters. It’s the pounds you lose and keep off
140. You know what they say: “Fat is beautiful.” But here’s a new one: “Weight gain is sexy.” Let me know if you agree!
141. Weight gain is inevitable and nothing to be ashamed of. If you do gain weight, just own it, love yourself, and learn from your mistakes.
142. How many pounds do you want to gain this summer?
143. When you have a secret, it’s a burden. When you’re fat, it’s a weight.
144. I’m more than happy to gain a few pounds. I’ve been doing this my whole life, and now all the things I like are bigger and better. Happy Friday!
145. Careful of what you wish for.
146. Weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time and enjoy the journey!
147. Gaining weight is like a game of cards. You can’t play if you don’t have the right hand and deck of cards, but if you spend your time in the gym and on your eating plan, you will definitely get there.
148. I gained 5 lbs this week. I’m so excited! I’ve gained 11 lbs so far in my pregnancy and haven’t really looked at the scale or anything like that.
149. I feel like I’m giving up control. But I’ve been worth it.
150. “Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” — Mark Twain
151. We ALL deserve to be happy, healthy, and strong. We all have the power to change our minds, bodies, and lives…one step at a time.
152. We’re all about the flab, but don’t forget the lean! 🧠💯 #WeightGainQuotes
153. Weight gain is a sign that you’re growing, not shrinking. #overweight #fat #gain
154. If you’re trying to lose weight, start by gaining some!
155. Weight gain is a sign of how much you care.
156. I can’t believe I gained weight.
157. It’s okay to gain some weight. Just remember that you are growing, changing, and evolving into something amazing! 😊
158. To all the girls who worry about their weight: Don’t. It’s ALL muscle.
159. You deserve a treat. Let your body relax and reap the benefits.
160. We all wish we could magically add pounds, but for now, we’re just happy about all the progress. 👸🏻 😎
161. Hope you’re all having a great day! I’m feeling so good about myself 😊
162. Never be too busy to stop and smell the donuts.
163. Weight gain is not always about your weight, but about how you feel about yourself.
164. We’re all trying to gain weight. So why not do it with a smile on your face? 😜
165. If you’re not growing, you’re shrinking.
166. Suck it up, buttercup. You can do this. We got your back 👍#losebabyweight
167. To all the women who gained weight…we see you. To all the women who lost weight…we see you, too. Don’t forget to be proud of yourself ❤
168. Calories don’t count. Smile counts 😊
169. If you’re worried about gaining weight, remember that the best weight-loss plan is always moderation.
170. Your weight gain is the reason you always have to fight the prep team at work.
171. I’m so happy I gained weight—now I can wear those cute new outfits in the store! 😍😍
172. Feeling a little sluggish this morning? Wake up love, c’mon it’s time to get going.
173. You’re so much stronger than you think. It’s okay to be a little crazy when you’re around me! 💕
174. Sometimes you just have to sit back, relax and let your body do what it wants.
175. I just want to be a little bit bigger because I’m so pretty big already. #weightgainquotes
176. They say weight gain is never a good thing, but it can be a good thing if you make it so.
177. Hey friend, we’re here for you and all those who want to lose weight.
178. Weight gain is inevitable, but it’s up to you how much you will put on.
179. “Don’t let your health be a burden to you.”
180. Overwhelmed by how much I’ve gained in weight. I’ll be doing a strict diet and workout routine to get back on track!
181. You have to eat right, exercise, and have fun too. But what about those pesky pounds? 💪🏽
182. I’m so grateful for my baby fat because it’s the best thing that ever happened to me. 😂😂
183. I want to be a body-positive role model for everyone who needs it ♥
184. “If men could only see themselves as women see them, they would fall in love with them.”—Gertrude Stein
185. It’s okay to gain weight. It’s okay to eat carbs. It’s normal to need a coffee break. You are right where you belong and that’s beautiful.
186. Dare to be different and have a little fun! 😍💪
187. some days you succeed, and some days you don’t. But when you look back, the important thing is to learn from both