Pregnant women are going through a huge change in hormones, sleep patterns and mood swings. It’s a curious time for the mother-to-be. Here are some good 3 months old pregnancy captions with cute quotes to help make your Instagram posts more meaningful!
3 Months Old Pregnancy Captions For Instagram With Quotes
1. 3 months is a big milestone! Celebrate with these fun and cute pregnancy Instagram captions.
2. You’re growing up so fast, and I can’t believe how much you’ve changed in just 3 short months.
3. Those first three months are so magical, they feel like they’re happening in another world.
4. Trust your instincts, and follow your heart. And always remember #baby1iscoming!
5. You’re not just growing inside me, you’re a flower that I can’t wait to see bloom.
6. Excitement, wonder, and pure joy.
7. My belly is bigger, but my heart gets bigger every day.
8. They say that time is a flat circle, but for us, it’s a spiral.
9. When a baby’s hormones kick in, they can make you feel like the only thing that matters is food. But don’t forget your family and friends!
10. I think I’m so in love with you that it’s hard to breathe.
11. Life is a journey, not a destination.
12. We promised to be here for you every step of the way. Two years later, we are still by your side.
13. You are growing fast. Be sure to use your best manners and be patient with yourself, because the world will be watching and waiting for you! 🐣💕
14. Don’t you ever feel like the last piece of toast, the last slice of cake?
15. 3 months pregnant and feeling good… #pregnancyjoy
16. 3 months is a big deal. You’re well on your way to motherhood!
17. If you found out you were pregnant while reading one of my captions, please share which one!
18. Your little one is so precious, can’t wait until he/she is finally here.💕
19. 3 months in, I can’t believe how well my body is handling this 👶👭
20. Just a few months into your pregnancy and you’re already feeling overwhelmed by all the changes that are happening. But, in case you need a little pick-me-up, here are a few things to keep in mind:
21. I’ve got 3 months of growing and learning ahead of me. Here’s to baby #1 and all the other children to come! 💕
22. The moment I was born was the moment life began.
23. It takes a village to raise a baby.
24. He’s growing so fast, it’s hard to keep up. Happy 3 months baby boy!
25. Ignore what you hear, and listen to your body.
26. It’s a little early for tips, but I’ll offer you this: Stay away from the cheese.
27. Every time I think about how amazing it is to have you, my heart takes flight.
28. I’m 2 months pregnant and I can’t wait to meet my baby 💕
29. 3 months pregnant, you’ve been through so much already. But this is just the beginning of your journey. Let’s relive what it is like to be pregnant.
30. It’s a miracle of life. She may look small, but she’s got a personality to match.
31. It’s a small world but your baby is growing bigger.
32. I feel like this is a good sign that my baby’s growing up, I’ve only been waiting for 3 months!
33. Pregnancy is a journey. It’s a time to learn, grow, and ultimately become stronger than you ever thought possible.❤️💗
34. The hardest part about being pregnant is the waiting. The best part is being one.
35. Three months in and you’re still doing it. I’m so proud of you 😍👋
36. you are the miracle that has brought your dream to life…
37. Every month is a new opportunity to get creative, push your comfort zone, and show off your growing belly.
38. 3 months pregnant, I feel like there are a lot of things I don’t know, and a lot of things I don’t understand. But one thing I have learned is that it’s okay to not know everything
39. 3 months ago, I fell in love with the person I’m going to spend my life with.
40. I’m three months pregnant and I haven’t gained a pound. What’s wrong with me?
41. It saddens me that I can’t be here for you through every milestone. But I will be thinking of you every day, and God bless you.#pregnancyquotes
42. It’s hard to imagine life without you. But it’s even harder to imagine a world where we don’t have you.
43. 3 months into pregnancy and your little babe is already so happy! 🥰😍❤
44. Everything is perfect in the world when a baby arrives.
45. Motherhood is a journey and every moment is precious.
46. Maternity isn’t just a time to grow and change. It’s an opportunity to grow and change together.
47. “I’m struggling to find the balance between being a mom and caring for myself.” #mumpreneur
48. 3 months is a long time to wait to hold your child, but we are so glad that you did! Life will only get better from here.
49. I’m so excited for the life we’re creating together, especially since it’s full of so many smiles and laughs 💜
50. From the moment I found out that I was pregnant, I didn’t want to let him go.
51. How do you feel during your 3rd trimester? Are you feeling like it’s just too much? 😕
52. The days are long, the weeks are short. Soon you’ll be holding your little bundle of joy and you’ll never have to feel another moment like this again.
53. You looked so sharp in your third trimester. I bet you were the star of any dinner party that you went to, too.
54. Deep breaths, deep breaths. You’re doing great!
55. Life doesn’t always go like we planned but it’s the journey that counts.
56. There are a lot of things we don’t have time for – but I’ve got all the time in the world to take care of you.
57. You’ll be here a while.
58. 3 months into my pregnancy and I’m feeling so big, yet so tiny.
59. She’s 3 months old! This is what it looks like when your baby is learning to roll over and smile. 🤗#3monthspregnant
60. 3 months in and I can’t wait for you to be here.
61. What does a newborn baby look like? They’re so tiny, but they’re always growing.
62. The miracle of life, the miracle of you.
63. I’m so excited to be pregnant and grow a little bean. I can’t wait until our little one is here!
64. I’m having the most beautiful baby, your growing belly will forever be my favorite feature. 😍
65. Baby, you are growing so quickly. I can’t believe you’ve grown so much in just 3 months! These little moments that we share will go down in history as some of my favorites.
66. It’s been 3 months since your baby was born. Life is better now that he’s here, and I can’t imagine our life without him.
67. I’m sure that pregnancy has been a challenge, but you’ve handled it with so much grace. Congratulations and enjoy this moment together.
68. The most beautiful thing you’ll ever see is the moment your little one gets into your arms.
69. May you always stay warm and cozy in your womb ❤️💕
70. Look what we’ve made 😊
71. Every little bit helps, so thank you for your continued support.
72. You start to wonder if you’re looking at the world with your own eyes, or through the eyes of a child.
73. 3 months into our new adventure and I’m feeling so blessed to be pregnant with you.
74. You’re three months pregnant – but it doesn’t matter how much you’ve changed, we still love you just the same.
75. Looking back at 3 months of pregnancy, I just want to thank God for the gift of this little angel. 💕 💛 💙
76. It’s just three months, right? 💕
77. Feeling the baby move for the first time is like seeing God in action.
78. My little world has been rocked—there’s no other way to describe it. The wonder, the awe, and the excitement of being pregnant are indescribable.
79. 3 months is a long time to think about this process. But I’m sure it won’t be long before you can hold your sweet baby in your arms! 💕
80. 3 months in and I’m already feeling the pressure. What do you guys think?
81. Is it common to look down at your belly and see a mini me?
82. Every little thing that you do is a big deal for your growing baby. And we are so grateful for every moment of it.
83. 3 months until the big day. I have a feeling it will be a bumpy ride 😜
84. Life is a book. Don’t be afraid to turn the pages.
85. My belly is still growing. Sometimes I feel like a football. And sometimes like a butterfly, but right now I’m just a little human being who can’t touch her toes or sing yet.
86. The most beautiful and mysterious stage in a woman’s life is 3 months pregnant.
87. 3 months pregnant, feeling a little like a balloon that’s about to pop.
88. The most beautiful moment in life is the anticipation of motherhood.
89. You’re three months pregnant, which means you can finally feel your baby kick. But don’t worry—this is how it starts.
90. Baby’s first words were “suck” and “up”. What a beautiful message to our daughter.
91. It’s hard to believe. But I feel like a young mom already… 😊
92. 3 months into this adventure and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.
93. You’re 3 months in and the world seems like it’s gotten a little smaller. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered 😩
94. It’s hard to believe that it’s already been 3 months since I welcomed our baby girl into this world. She is the light of our life and we couldn’t imagine her not being part of it.
95. 3 months is a long time to wait for the miracle of life, but in that time there was so much we learned about love and trust.
96. I can still feel the sunshine in my bones. And I’m so grateful for these moments with my sweet little girl.
97. No matter how different you are, or how much you fight, you’re still my little baby.
98. It’s important to remember that everything will be alright. Everything will work out just fine.
99. It’s not a matter of if he’ll fall down, it’s when.
100. It’s been 3 months since our baby was born. Time flies!
101. When you’re 3 months into your pregnancy, the world starts to feel like home.
102. A first trimester is filled with anticipation, hope, and quiet moments of discovery.
103. 3 months ago I was told that I was pregnant. Now I’m carrying a tiny human and trying to stay calm, sane, and super excited about it!
104. The moment we’ve all been waiting for. This tiny little human is growing inside of you and is already the cutest thing ever!
105. She is a living, breathing reminder to cherish every moment.
106. The first three months of being pregnant are the hardest. But at least now you can feel a bit more human and may even forget that this is all just temporary!
107. You will find out the truth of a mother’s love when you hold that baby in your arms and feel its warmth.
108. You’re doing a great job with this pregnancy thing—just don’t eat too much or you might grow a head.
109. You’re so tiny and perfect. No one will ever understand how big of a blessing you are.
110. It’s hard to believe that only three months ago, I was a little girl in your arms. Now I’m a mommy with all my independence taken away and the freedom to do whatever I want.
111. What’s your baby’s favorite word?
112. 3 months out and I’m feeling like I could do anything. With a little help, I know exactly what to do. You can too.
113. Nothing will destroy your baby’s happiness like being born into a world that thinks you are stupid. So, be normal and enjoy every day as it comes.
114. Three months pregnant, slowly becoming the person you’ve always wanted to be. ✨
115. 3 Months of your life- and a lifetime of love. 💕
116. 3 months old? Already this is getting fun
117. One month in, and you’re already a mom. Thank God you’re here.
118. 3 months old and still growing🤗
119. Pregnancy is a journey that starts and ends with you.
120. When you’re pregnant, your body changes in ways that will make you wonder if this is really happening.
121. Three months into the pregnancy, we’re still learning about this new little person growing inside of us.
122. 3 months into motherhood, and I’m still learning every day. So thankful for the little hands that are making my life sweeter. 🙂
123. You’re so precious, I can’t believe how fast time is moving. Just look at this tiny little person growing inside me. I love you already, baby! 😍
124. You’re doing an amazing job and so are you! 👶👶
125. Let me be your secret weapon, the thing that makes you powerful and brave.
126. 3 Months in, and you’re already a pro at this. Congrats!
127. Say hello to the world’s most adorable bundle of joy.
128. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. As an expectant mother, you should enjoy every moment.
129. 3 months is a lot of milestones—it’s a time to celebrate your growing belly and to celebrate the love you share with your partner.
130. It’s hard to believe I’m already 3 months pregnant. My belly is so big and round! 😱
131. Our hearts are full with so much love for this little one that is growing inside you.
132. Life is a journey. We should be celebrating each and every stage of it, not just when things are going well. Especially if you are pregnant! 💕 #3monthspregnant
133. there’s a special kind of glow to pregnancy that I never want to lose.
134. It’s your baby’s first step. And it’s the one that matters most.
135. You are the most beautiful and amazing thing to ever happen to me. I am blessed beyond words to be your mother…
136. Life is the sum of all your choices. Choose wisely, and you will live long and prosper.
137. Growing a human is an epic journey.
138. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
139. We’re all in this together.
140. When you’re 3 Months in, you feel like you’ve been pregnant for years.
141. 3 months pregnant and loving everything about it. Can’t wait to meet my little miracle!
142. It’s only three months, but you’ll forever be my 3 month old. I love you!
143. 3 months pregnant, and feeling like a hot mess. These days are SO hard!
144. Baby is here! We are so excited for you and so thankful for your support during this transition. 💕
145. In three months, you’ve grown so much. So much in just these three short months, I can’t wait to see what you do next!
146. Your body is changing and growing as you are. It’s a beautiful, miraculous thing!
147. The journey of motherhood is a long, hard one. It doesn’t have to be perfect or easy, but it’s certainly worth the struggle.
148. The beauty of pregnancy is that you never know what your next break-out moment will look like.
149. It’s crazy how a little person inside you can make you feel so much bigger.
150. You are growing, developing, and changing every day. Whether you are carrying a baby or not, there is no denying that your life will never be the same again!
151. No matter how much you’re hurting, there are always ways to find strength in tough times ❤
152. It’s hard to believe you were once a little egg and now you’re turning into one of the biggest humans on the planet. Lots of love.💕
153. Don’t worry about what everyone else thinks. Your happiness is more important than their approval.
154. Baby is growing before our eyes. #3MonthsBump
155. Pregnancy is a beautiful adventure and you are so brave to be doing it.
156. Going through 3 months of pregnancy wasn’t easy, but it’s all worth it when you see your baby for the first time.
157. They say that 3 months is the most difficult time of a pregnancy. I say bring on the challenges!
158. Life is happening whether you’re ready for it or not. And sometimes, that’s okay. #3MonthsofPregnancy
159. I wish I could freeze time, but three months pregnant is no joke.
160. Life is all about choices. Choosing happiness. Choosing love. Choosing baby.
161. 3 months is a long time to wait. But the wait is so worth it! 😍
162. There’s a certain feeling of accomplishment and joy when you see your baby bump for the first time.
163. 3 months into the pregnancy and things are pretty awesome right now. I’m in the best shape of my life, with no back pain, and can’t wait to show you a little sweet baby girl 😍
164. 3 Months Into my pregnancy journey and I’m more than ready to be a Mommy. All of the hard work is paying off and I can’t wait to see what’s cooking in the oven 🔥
165. Our little peanut is growing so fast!
166. Most of us are born into the world as babies, but we get to spend most of our lives as teens. So why not be a baby again, and enjoy all that being a newborn has to offer?
167. It’s going to be a bumpy ride, but that’s ok because it’s for the best!
168. 3 months in, and nothing has changed. The changes that have happened, have been so slow and subtle that it’s hard to see them. But they are there. Important things are happening…
169. Just 3 months pregnant and I’m already so in love with you.
170. 3 months pregnant 😳😳
171. It’s not that we’re pregnant—it’s what it feels like.
172. There’s a three-month-old baby growing inside you. It’s going to be OK, sweetie. You’re not alone anymore.
173. Pregnancy is a dream come true. It’s hard work, but it’s worth it.
174. There’s a lot of joy, laughs, and giggles when your little one is just 3 months old.
175. 3 Months In, 3 Years Ahead
176. It’s no secret that the first three months of pregnancy are a rollercoaster. But with patience, rest, and relaxation during this time, you’ll be able to enjoy all the milestones along the way 💕
177. When you’re pregnant, you feel like you can’t move a muscle without it flopping around. But don’t worry—your body will have time to heal after the baby arrives.
178. I’m so happy to see you growing in my belly. I can’t wait to see your face when you learn how to walk and talk!
179. The hard part about being pregnant is that it always looks like you are doing things the hard way.
180. This little one is quickly becoming an important part of our family. The amount of love I feel for her is overwhelming, to say the least.
181. It’s not what you’ve done, but what you are doing.
182. The moment you can’t feel your legs anymore, you know.
183. Three months in, you’re already a mommy.
184. Baby, you’re growing so fast! I can’t believe how much you’ve grown in just 3 months.
185. In the excitement, I forgot to mention that my baby is 3 months old. 😍
186. Baby’s first month, is so exciting! 😍
187. 3 months pregnant and feeling like I’m going to burst. We are so happy to be expecting our #littleprincess, Ava Grace!
188. 3 months feels like a lifetime. It’s hard to believe that it was just a few weeks ago that we were first told we were pregnant.
189. Your baby is growing so fast!
190. She is growing every single day.
191. Having a baby is like someone threw you up against a wall and said, “Combo Breaker.”
192. We’re all so different and yet so similar in our journeys of becoming mothers. What is it that makes you feel like a mom?
193. In your eyes, I see a future that I can’t wait to explore with you.
194. It’s a good thing you have a mom who will always be there for you, no matter what 💕
195. When life gets tough, remember to breathe.
196. 3 months is a big number, but it’s nothing compared to the little human growing inside of you.
197. The best thing about 3-months pregnancy is you can still wear your regular shoes 😊
198. Oh, you’re so beautiful…You’ve got it all together, baby. We are counting down the days until you and your little one arrive!
199. 3 months into my pregnancy, I’m loving the fact that I can eat ice cream for breakfast.
200. It’s true what they say, you’ll only look this good once you’re a momma. 💕
201. The most beautiful moment in life is the birth of your first child. My happiness and delight are beyond compare.
202. When you’re in the belly 🤯 your body is telling you to slow down and take it easy. Cheers to all the mamas out there, who are taking this journey gracefully!
203. You’re the love of my life, the world to me, you make me smile every day.
204. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. You have three months to get your life together and enjoy every second of this miracle that you’re making.
205. So many emotions, so little time.
206. We are all human. We are little growing people who will one day become big and strong, but for now, we are just small and growing.
207. Say what you need to say, but don’t waste time worrying too much about what people are going to think or say.
208. Even when you don’t feel like you’re doing anything right, remember that even the smallest of things are actually significant. ☹