Pregnancy is tough. Especially when you’re a first-time mom. But please don’t worry—we’re here to help. Here are some of our favorite pregnancy captions and quotes for 4 months, so you can celebrate your growing baby with #pregnancyselfies and more! 😍
4 Months Old Pregnancy Captions For Instagram With Quotes
1. When you feel like giving up, remember that every mom has been there. And it’s okay to cry a little along the way.
2. I swear, the funniest part about being pregnant isn’t the morning sickness or feeling fat – it’s the anticipation of meeting your little one for the first time. 😍💕
3. Mama & baby doing their best to grow a little more each day.
4. We’re all made of stars, and sometimes we feel like we’re all alone. But really, the universe is a big place, and it’s full of people who love you no matter what.
5. Embrace the little person growing inside you with three simple words: “I’m ready.”
6. It isn’t always easy, but it’s worth the fight. You’re growing a human in there.
7. It’s so precious to watch them grow and change for the better. 💕
8. Our little ones are growing by the second. It’s so amazing to watch their minds develop, fall in love with life, and learn about the world around them. This is called being human—and it’s full of joy and pain.
9. You’re so tiny and perfect. I can’t believe you’re real.
10. I’m right there with you in your baby-making journey. You’re not alone. #babyonboard
11. It’s like the movie Groundhog Day, except with a head full of hair and eight arms.
12. Here’s to the days when you didn’t even know how to hold a baby, and now you’re holding their hand.
13. Before you were born, I was happy. Before you were born, I smiled a lot. But now that you’ve arrived, with your tiny fists and little feet and perfect features, I’m overwhelmed.
14. You’re a little ball of energy, and so am I. We are the best of friends, making us one big, happy family ❤️
15. She was so tiny when she first arrived. She was a tiny little thing. But you should have seen her. She was just like a little person, only smaller.
16. If you’re going through a rough pregnancy and need some encouragement, we’ve got you covered. Just keep saying these words: “I’m doing this! I’m doing this!”
17. You’re never too young or too old for a good laugh, a hug, and an adventure.
18. Baby is the most beautiful, special, and amazing thing that will happen to you in the next nine months.
19. Your baby is getting bigger by the day. We’re rooting for you!
20. I’m here to remind you that every day is a gift.
21. From the very beginning, your baby is growing and changing right before your eyes. Here’s to a happy, healthy pregnancy and beyond!
22. I love how your tiny little hands and feet feel against mine. I will always keep you close to my heart, sweet girl.
23. What do you wish your unborn child knew?
24. When you’re pregnant, the world is your playground.
25. Baby is growing 5 months old, you’re growing fast too.
26. Let’s be honest, the hardest part is not knowing what she looks like. I hope this photo inspires you to gaze into your phone and find a baby picture of her.
27. At first, there was just a little spark, but now it’s all lit up and glowing.
28. There’s no way to know for sure what your baby feels like inside. But one thing is for sure: your baby will make you feel as if you have been given a gift that should always be cherished and protected.
29. Babies grow so fast. If you blink, they’ll be walking and talking before you know it!
30. I’m so happy we’re bringing a little one into the world. How are you feeling?
31. It takes a village to raise a child.
32. The amazing journey of a baby’s first year is a beautiful and magical thing.
33. As your belly grows, so do our love and support.
34. When you’re pregnant, you carry your baby in a pouch. When they’re born, they crawl out of the pouch and start telling you what they think is best! 💙
35. It’s ok to be scared and nervous. But, you can do it!
36. Pregnancy is not just a time of growing and changing, it’s a time to grow together.
37. At times, your body is so incredible, it’s hard to believe you’re human.
38. Every month of your pregnancy is a gift. It’s the best time to reflect on all the beautiful moments you’re experiencing together, including your growing belly and the unconditional love you feel for your baby.
39. At two months pregnant, you feel like a toddler learning her way around the house.
40. She’ll be happy when she holds her little baby in her arms
41. So many things are possible when you’re pregnant. Take a moment to be thankful for all the possibilities that lie before you.
42. Baby is growing so fast. You’ve got to keep up!
43. so much life ahead, so much love ahead.
44. At two months pregnant, you feel like a toddler learning her way around the house.
45. She’ll be happy when she holds her little baby in her arms
46. So many things are possible when you’re pregnant. Take a moment to be thankful for all the possibilities that lie before you.
47. Baby is growing so fast. You’ve got to keep up!
48. so much life ahead, so much love ahead.
49. I’m so grateful for this growing life inside of me and all the joys it will bring.
50. It’s a whole new world, but it could always be more beautiful.
51. Life is filled with beautiful moments and this little one is starting out in the best possible way!
52. It’s only been a few months since you became daddy’s little girl, but you’ve already given him the world. Congrats on being so beautiful and giving your dad a new reason to smile.
53. There’s no time like the present to start counting down the days until your little one arrives. ⏰
54. We’re growing and changing every day. We may look different today, but we are still the same person inside.
55. *I hope that when you look back on this time in your life, you will look back with fondness and not regret.
56. What’s the best advice you can give a pregnant woman?
57. When all you want is a moment to yourself, and the strength to be there for someone else.
58. You look like a gift from the gods! Your eyes sparkle, your cheeks glow and your smile is so contagious. You are so beautiful, inside and out.
59. You’re not alone. The bumps, nausea, and fatigue all add up to something so much bigger than you. We’re here for you every step of the way.
60. They say that the birth of a child is the most beautiful moment in your life. Well, I don’t know about that but I do know it’s the most painful!
61. When a little one holds your hand, it’s like holding the world.
62. Expecting does not mean life is ours to control. It means that we have accepted a gift, and responsibility for its care and delivery.
63. There is nothing more beautiful than the miracle of pregnancy.
64. In these first months of your life, you’re so sweet and innocent. No wonder everyone wants to be around you!
65. You are not small; you’re just a baby. You have changed my life for the better, and I’m so glad I got to experience this with you. #GrowingUp
66. I began by falling in love with the world, then I fell in love with you.
67. I can’t believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. It honestly feels like just yesterday that we found out I was pregnant, and now here I am—almost 7 months in!
68. Expecting a little one? Commence the nesting process now, and go ahead and get some mints ready.
69. I can’t wait to hold our little ones and watch them grow up.
70. It’s not what you do but how you do it, that makes all the difference.
71. When you are pregnant, you become a part of your child’s life.
72. The joys of pregnancy and motherhood are indescribable. We’re so happy to be here to witness it all with you!
73. Growing a human. It’s a magical thing.
74. When you think about it, the only time we ever feel like people are looking at us is when we’re pregnant.
75. Your body is a wonderland. You are so much more than the decision you make today or tomorrow…it’s all about how you live life and see yourself.
76. Her smile will be so infectious. She’s a little creature who we love to see a smile!
77. You’re going to be fine, lover. Just hang in there, we’re here for you.
78. The beauty of pregnancy is that the future is still unknown.
79. “Mom is never too old to have kids, but she’s also never too young.”
80. When your heart is full of love, it’s easy to give yourself away.
81. The best part of pregnancy is seeing your baby grow up before your eyes 🤗
82. Life begins with a smile, but really you’re just smiling at the opportunity to be here.
83. I had a couple of moments when I was pregnant that were pretty rough. But I never felt alone, and I knew I wasn’t the only one going through it.
84. Expectant moms, what do you love most about being pregnant?
85. You’re only a few weeks into your pregnancy, and already you know what it’s like to have an important decision to make.
86. You’re creating something so special, it’s almost too beautiful to look at. You are loved beyond measure and will always be cherished.
87. Rest assured, your little one’s hormones are raging. They may make them feel hot and bothered, but they will never be more than a nuisance to you.
88. It’s a bittersweet feeling when you realize that your baby’s tiny toes are already clawing at the leather on your purse.
89. Thanks for being here with me. I love you so much!!!
90. Life is like a roller coaster. There are ups and downs, but the best part is the feeling of sitting in the seat at the very top of the ride.
91. You are a mother, and you are beautiful.
92. It’s a beautiful thing when a baby is born, but it is even more beautiful when you are pregnant 💙
93. There are just some days when you want to climb a mountain. And if you’re having a tough time finding the right words to describe your feelings, then why not turn to someone who’s been there for you?
94. I can’t wait until you see what it is I see in you.
95. While you’re on this crazy, exciting journey of being pregnant and raising a little one, don’t forget to be yourself.
96. Born from two hearts that beat as one. #bebithopeas
97. It’s a little bit of everything, there’s the smell of baby, you know that smell? Also, there is this feeling I get in my tummy. And that feeling mixed with that smell and it’s just like oh my goodness!
98. A picture is worth a thousand words.
99. You may have just found yourself, but no doubt you’re making it up as you go along.
100. A mom’s biggest challenge isn’t just preparing meals and keeping her baby clean, it’s also juggling all the other things we have to do in life.
101. I’ll be back.
102. You’ve been waiting so long to meet your little one, it’s going to be hard to wait another month. Hold on tight and be ready for the ride of your life.
103. The best gifts are the ones you can give yourself. ❤
104. We’re so excited for you! ❤
105. You’re growing and changing so quickly right now, but you already have the most important things in life down pat. ☺️
106. What’s a little fear between friends?
107. There’s a little person growing inside of you, and it’s not just another fat. It’s a wonderful being who deserves to be loved and cherished.
108. I’m so excited for you. How’s the morning sickness?
109. Have you ever had the experience of seeing your own mom go through the same thing? Well, I have. So let’s just be thankful that it’s not your turn right now.
110. Watch your baby grow up so fast. It’s amazing how tiny they are and how big they can get by the time you feel them moving around.
111. I’m so excited to meet our baby face-to-face!
112. Just when you think you have it all figured out, your baby takes a turn and re-calibrates everything.
113. This is the most exciting 4 months of my life.
114. I’m so proud of my little bean, for growing into a beautiful human. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you.
115. You’re not alone. You’ll get through this and will eventually become the best mother you can be.
116. I can’t believe how much my baby has changed. He’s grown so much and I’m so excited to meet him!
117. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
118. It’s been 4 long months, and the baby is almost here. I can’t wait to meet you, sweet prince 🎉
119. The world is a mystery. What you see is not what you get. Sometimes it takes time to know someone, but always remember there’s a reason for everything.
120. I didn’t plan on becoming a mother, but I love being a mom.
121. Our bodies are constantly changing, but our hearts stay the same. A heart is so much more than a pump and a conveyor belt. It’s home to all of your favorite stories and memories, good or bad.
122. She’s only 4 months old, but she can already kiss and hug. She smiles and coos at everyone she sees. And oh yes, she is no doubt the cutest thing you’ve ever seen!
123. You have been here with me every step of the way. I hope that you know how much I love you, even if we are apart.
124. You’re now entering a very special phase. Let your body do what it does best by allowing yourself to relax and sleep as much as possible.
125. “All the world’s a stage, and you are the star.” – William Shakespeare
126. When life hands you lemons, ask if they’re Extra-Dry.
127. It’s not easy to be a mother, but it’s so worth it.
128. Every moment of every day is a chance to be your most brilliant, brave, and beautiful self.
129. Pregnancy is a beautiful time. It’s an experience shared by many, but also one that can be so personal to every woman who goes through it.
130. You have been through so much, but you have done an amazing job. Congratulations on making it this far.
131. This moment is yours to own. Be present, enjoy it and always remember that you are enough 💗
132. Just love your baby the way they are. You and your little one will have a lifetime of memories to look back on and cherish.
133. Baby’s first steps. Holding hands across the room. And most importantly, the magic of being a family together.
134. Your little one will come when they are ready. </3
135. Intimacy is not a glamorous idea. It brings out the shittiest parts of us and pushes us to be more caring, more vulnerable, and more human than we are used to being.
136. To the mom who’s always so positive and positive about everything, even in the midst of this pregnancy. You’re truly an inspiration to us all.
137. We’re so happy you are growing and developing every day! We love seeing you smile and laugh.
138. You’re growing, changing, and developing every day. It’s a miracle we can even see you!
139. We’re all a little bit pregnant sometimes. 💕
140. Sometimes the best way to get what you want is to give it away
141. We are all a work in progress. Keep on growing, dear baby!
142. It’s a beautiful thing to get to watch your little life grow. You are one in a million.
143. What a time to be alive.
144. It’s hard to imagine what life will be like when the little one is born, but we’re confident in the face of any challenges.
145. I wish I could capture the beauty of your little life on film.
146. What you do today can influence your tomorrow, so make it count.
147. It’s so easy to forget what life is like as a growing fetus, but every time I look in my mirror I get a reminder. So excited for this little one to start discovering their world! 😊
148. How amazing is it that tiny life inside of you is growing? Let’s celebrate your journey with these sweet pregnancy quotes for 2018.
149. Looking back at the past few months pregnant and finding myself on here is crazy but I wouldn’t change a thing. I can’t believe how much my life has changed in such a short period of time.
150. Your baby has the cutest little toes, hands, and feet. He’s growing up so fast!
151. From the moment you were conceived, you’ve been loved. It’s time to show others how much you love them too.
152. When you’re in the thick of it, you don’t realize how much things change.
153. How do you think your baby would feel about today? 🤔
154. We’re excited for you to become a mom. May your pregnancy be filled with love and light, laughter, beauty, and awe.
155. When you become a mom, you realize that babies are just big bundles of love.
156. When you’re pregnant, there’s no such thing as getting a good night’s sleep. You just never know when the baby will decide it’s time to wake up.
157. It’s not a matter of how much you love someone, it’s about being patient with them.
158. Oh, the things we’ll go through for our little ones.
159. The first feeling that you get when you are pregnant is a feeling of happiness, It’s like you’re in heaven.
160. Your little one is on its way. Here’s to nine months of love and tenderness, nine months of laughter and joy…
161. You are the most precious, beautiful, and amazing person in the world.
162. You are not alone during pregnancy. There is always somebody to talk to. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
163. A baby is such a blessing, but parenting is a full-time job.
164. Just when you think mom is done for, she pushes herself further than ever before.
165. Your baby is growing so fast. Just think, in a few weeks you’ll be able to hold him and feel his sweet little lips against yours.
166. When you’re going through a rough patch, count your blessings and remember that every day is made better by the love of your baby.
167. The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen is you.
168. So many emotions. So much to look forward to!
169. This is the start of something beautiful.
170. Growing a little human is so magical. I can’t wait to hear his first cry and to watch him walk for the first time. #homedefender
171. Embrace each moment, and know that every day is a gift.