When you’re looking for quotes and captions for Instagram, this is the only place you should be. This article contains the best 6 months old pregnancy captions and quotes that will make your pictures look stunning as well as convey a message. You can use this amazing collection of adorable ideas on your instagram profile to share your adorable pregnancy journey on social media!
6 Months Old Pregnancy Captions For Instagram With Quotes
1. When you have a little one on the way, you realize that time is flying.
2. How amazing is this little blessing?
3. Your baby is so tiny and delicate. Hold them close, it’s the best thing you can do.
4. The truth is, you look just like your momma. You have her eyes, and her smile and it’s no wonder I fall in love with you all over again each time I see you.
5. You’re all grown up, and I’m ready for this stage of life to be over.
6. You did it, you grew a human in your belly. You are so brave.
7. I’m sorry I’ve made you wait so long.
8. So you’re here, surrounded by the love and support of your closest friends and family. We’re so excited to meet you!
9. It’s okay to still be a kid. But it’s also okay to let go of some things you enjoyed when you were younger that are no longer necessary or relevant in your life today.
10. As you near the end of your pregnancy, it can be hard to remember how far you have come. Remember that baby’s time in your body is not insignificant.
11. She was made for me. She was made to be there when I needed her most.
12. You’re welcome #babyblur
13. She’s letting us know that you can’t rush these things. Take your time getting to know each other, it’s better when you’re not doing anything at all.
14. You’re as kickass and as beautiful as you are. You will change the world, but I promise you this…these moments will be the best part of your amazing journey with us.
15. When you hold your baby and he looks at you with those eyes that say, ‘I know more than you think I do.’
16. It’s so beautiful to look back on the day you were born and remember how tiny you were.
17. Being pregnant is beautiful and miraculous and its amazing growing a little human inside of you.
18. Enjoy the journey of making a family!
19. Nothing’s perfect—but having a baby is the closest thing to it.
20. When you’re pregnant, it can be hard to imagine a time when life is just for you and your little one. But you’ll find a way. 👶🏻
21. When you’re pregnant, you feel like everything is your fault. But it’s not. It’s the world’s.
22. Don’t worry about what people will think. Live the life you have always wanted.
23. A new baby is the most precious gift. It’s a miracle, and it will last forever.
24. Babies will open their eyes for a second and then fall back to sleep.
25. Nurture your baby’s mind, body, and spirit.
26. You’re going to be so cute together. I just know it.
27. As your baby grows, so does your love for her.
28. You’re really going to be a big kid now.
29. Pregnancy is one of the most amazing, miraculous experiences you’ll ever have.
30. This beautiful and delicate little creature has the power to make us feel so, so small.
31. You’re not alone. When you’re pregnant, everyone feels the same things. You’re strong, you’re beautiful, and you’ll get through this.
32. Being a mom is about more than just giving birth and raising children. It’s about the love and connection that you two share, as well.
33. Pregnancy is an amazing time to be a part of someone’s journey and it is a blessing to be able to share in the process.
34. When you’re pregnant, your life will never be the same. And that’s okay. You’ll have a whole new normal.
35. I can’t believe how fast time has gone—you are already a year old! I love our little baby girl so much.
36. Babies are as sweet as honey but more persistent
37. Gazing at the beauty of your baby for the first time, our hearts are full.
38. It’s the little things that can make you smile. Like when your baby looks at you and smiles.
39. I know that you’re still in there, growing and changing. We’ll be here to love you so much through all of it.
40. Say thank you to this little one; they are being given a chance to grow and explore the world.
41. When the baby’s healthy and kicking, it’s the best feeling in the world.
42. I’m just a little person, but I can do anything. I have tried it all already. I am going places!
43. There’s no better time than the present to start planning for your family
44. It’s not the amount of love you have in your heart that matters, it’s what you do with it.
45. Pregnancy is the greatest adventure you’ll ever take. You won’t regret it!
46. It’s a miracle you’re here.
47. You are so tiny and perfect. I can’t wait to meet you.
48. When you’re pregnant, you don’t have to do much but just enjoy being a mommy.
49. You’re not just a mom, you are a superhero.
50. You are not a mistake, you are a gift. And you’re going to have the biggest smile on your face when the world finds out.
51. You are growing, developing, and changing every day. You have just begun! And it’s all so amazing!
52. Every day, a new adventure begins.
53. Pregnancy is a wonderful time of transition and growth. But remember that it’s okay if you need to cry during the last month of pregnancy. It’s normal. 😊
54. I’m so glad you’re growing and developing 👶🏼
55. Every time you smile, I just fall a little more in love.
56. There once was a time when I thought I couldn’t love my little miracle anymore. But you taught me that there’s always room for more love—and you’re the perfect way to make it happen.
57. When you’re expecting, there’s no greater feeling.
58. This is the kind of beauty that only comes once in a lifetime.
59. You’re already an amazing parent. There’s no doubt that you’ll make your little baby the best one yet.
60. You’re not alone. Here’s to all the Mamas out there in your #tummyhugging moments. (with a 💕 emoji)
61. The best thing about pregnancy is that you get to have a baby, the worst thing about pregnancy is that you have a baby.
62. You will be a part of us forever. Here’s to 9 months together! 💗
63. Mommy, I’m excited to be a big sister…but really, who doesn’t love a good nap? 😴
64. As a mother, you feel things that most people don’t ever experience. So you’re kind of in an exclusive club.
65. This little one is growing so fast. Before you know it, he’ll be running around this house, making messes and causing mischief.
66. I remember the day I was born. The sun was shining, my whole family was there and I felt so loved.
67. I can’t wait for this baby to smile for the camera.
68. When my daughter was born, one of the first things she said to me was “I’m sorry.” She didn’t know why she was apologizing, but I knew it was because she wanted to be held.
69. There’s nothing more precious than the first smile.
70. You’re never too young to start dreaming of your little one in your arms.
71. Baby’s first smile. Baby’s first words. One big adventure together.
72. It’s the little things that matter. And the biggest things too.
73. When you’re pregnant, you have to laugh at everything. And when you can’t, it’s okay. It’s just a test of your patience and fortitude.
74. When you’re pregnant, your belly is a lot like a black hole.
75. Sure you’re carrying a little one inside, but that’s no reason to put on the weight.
76. Parents of newborns: I don’t know what you’re doing, but you must be doing something right.
77. Nothing is impossible when you have the right attitude.
78. It’s a little bit of “Poor Baby” and a whole lot of “too cute”.
79. I’ll be right here with you when the first smile makes an appearance.
80. How is it possible that you are 6 months old already? Time is speeding by—don’t miss a moment.
81. Don’t let your baby grow up to be like you.
82. Her heart is the place where two lives meet.
83. Holding my baby for the first time is the most beautiful thing in the world. I can’t wait to see my sweet little girl grow into a woman.
84. Every day is a gift. One you didn’t know you were getting 🎉🎊
85. It’s a miracle they’re here!
86. It’s easy to forget when you’re busy getting everything done. But baby, you are growing and changing every moment. And I’m so incredibly grateful that you’re here with us.
87. Life is a beautiful experience. Any womb with two hearts and laughter is the best womb on earth,
88. Gestation is a time of incredible, wonderful change—but also a time of bewilderment and anxiety.
89. In the early months, you’re a little something more than just skin and bones. You are a mini-human with a big personality and a whole lot of potential ahead of you. 😉
90. There’s no way to describe how precious she is, but you know it when you see it.
91. When you’re pregnant, it’s not just your belly and feet. It’s everything.
92. Moms have it tough, we know. But don’t forget to give yourself a break—you’re doing an amazing job.
93. Pregnancy is like a beautiful, wildflower that needs to bloom.
94. The baby inside you is growing like a flower.
95. There’s nothing more exciting than seeing what’s to come.
96. The little ones were conceived with their mother’s love, warmth, and care. And it’s an unforgettable memory that lasts for a lifetime.
97. Be bold. Be brave. Be yourself—you are so much more than what this world sees.
98. With love and care, we welcome you into our world. Happy first birthday!
99. “What’s your favorite part about being pregnant?” “The way my belly feels when it’s bulging.”
100. It’s not the things that you have that make you happy. It’s the things that you do.
101. Every time I look at my tummy, I wish I could give her all the kiss and hug in the world.
102. It’s a motherhood thing. You feel it, you see it, and you live it. All that love and heartbreak at once.
103. Baby is growing so fast ❤️
104. This is the perfect time to take a moment and remember how far you’ve come.
105. Being a mom is the most rewarding yet most stressful thing I’ve done in my life. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
106. Don’t forget to tell your little one that you’re thinking of them this Father’s Day.
107. If you’re not growing, chances are you’re going backward. So let us grow with you!
108. You may feel like you’re not growing and changing as quickly as your body wants. But trust me, it’s normal.
109. Every woman’s body is her temple.
110. You’re about to make this life of mine so very special.
111. The first year is a huge deal. It’s filled with small moments, but also huge ones—like learning to crawl and walk and talk, and realizing that you can do both at the same time.
112. I hope this little one is ready to make lots of memories. They will be so worth it!
113. Your baby is growing day by day. It’s amazing to see how far you’ve come already!
114. Everyone deserves to live a happy and healthy life. We can’t wait to meet your little one.
115. We are all a little crazy, just in different ways.
116. Growing is hard. But it’s worth it. ❤️❤️
117. When I was pregnant, I felt like a baby again. The world was my nursery, and everything in it was just for me.
118. How will they know that you’ve arrived?… Baby’s first smile, the glow of their cheeks.
119. Babies grow in so many ways, and it’s always so amazing to see what happens next.
120. We are all a little crazy, just in different ways.
121. Growing is hard. But it’s worth it. ❤️❤️
122. When I was pregnant, I felt like a baby again. The world was my nursery, and everything in it was just for me.
123. How will they know that you’ve arrived?… Baby’s first smile, the glow of their cheeks.
124. Babies grow in so many ways, and it’s always so amazing to see what happens next.
125. We are all made of stardust, and to that I say…we’re beautiful. 😃
126. I see the future in your eyes. I see a love that is big enough to hold us both and warm us each night. Thanks for making me feel so special!
127. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
128. When mommy’s naturally forgets what she’s supposed to be doing and goes on the floor instead.
129. I see the future in your eyes. I see a love that is big enough to hold us both and warm us each night. Thanks for making me feel so special!
130. It’s true, no one can ever predict what you’re thinking or feeling. But I know this: You’ve got a huge heart and I love the way you take care of me.
131. You are my reason for getting up in the morning.
132. How amazing is this! 🌺
133. It’s not the weight of a new baby on your chest that makes you feel as if you have wings. It’s the new love inside reminding you that you don’t need anyone else but yourself.
134. Pregnancy is a magical time, a time of mysteries and miracles—a time to be thankful for the little miracles that grow within you.
135. It’s an emotional journey. Embrace it.
136. I may be tiny and tiny but my heart is big enough to hold you in it and you have no choice but to keep living inside me.
137. How your little one’s heart is beating for the first time…just like yours. ❤
138. When you’re pregnant, you can’t just smile and show all your teeth. You have to go the extra mile to make sure your smile remains dazzling 💛
139. The greatest moment in your life will be when you hold your first baby.
140. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby carriage.
141. You are not alone. You can do this. Take care of yourself.
142. Don’t worry, my baby is growing inside this belly. I’ll be fine. ☺
143. When you hold a baby, the world seems like a better place.
144. Let’s raise a glass to you and your little miracle. Here’s to the future you’ve got ahead of you.
145. Pregnancy is a beautiful journey of love and discovery, but it’s also a huge challenge. Let us be your guide 💗
146. It’s a miracle when you find the one.
147. What the world needs now, more than anything, is love and patience. That’s right, folks. It’s time we all get our priorities straight.
148. Your baby is sleeping on my tummy, but if they wake up they’re going to make a mess. 😊
149. I don’t know what you’ve been through, but I hope it’s been worth it.
150. To all the mommies out there, it’s official. You’re going to be the coolest mother in the world. #MommyGoals
151. It is hard to say goodbye to the little person you’ve created. You’re my reason for living, my one, and only star.
152. The child I’ve dreamed of your entire life.
153. I can’t wait to meet you and share our love with you (and your mommy):)
154. You’re never too young or too old to learn.
155. Growing a baby is one of the most amazing, miraculous things that can happen to someone. But it’s also one of the scariest. You’ll be surrounded by more love than you can imagine and get to know your little one in ways no other human will ever know.
156. When you’re pregnant, you’ll either feel bigger than life or like a tiny person in the middle of it. Either way, we’re with you.
157. Pregnancy is a time to laugh, love hard, dream big, and challenge yourself.
158. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of being pregnant. 😍
159. Pregnancy is an incredible and powerful time. We’re here to help you through every step of the way.
160. Pregnancy is a time of growth, discovery, and new beginnings.
161. Here’s hoping your next chapter will be filled with all the joys of motherhood. 😊
162. Growing up isn’t always easy. But it’s the most amazing adventure we’ll ever take.
163. What if I told you that your daughter has a heart the size of a planet and that she’s been teaching us how to love each other for as long as we’ve known her?
164. A baby’s smile is a smile that has never known how to frown.
165. Every stage of your pregnancy is a journey that you can make with the help of your doctor, midwife, or any other trusted healthcare provider.
166. You are not a finished product, you are a work in progress. #babygirl
167. I’m sorry it’s taken so long to get here.
168. When you’re pregnant and you realize that you can’t do anything without your baby, it’s really empowering. ☀
169. We’re excited to share this little one with the world. Can you wait to meet him/her?
170. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
171. The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
172. You’re growing and changing. We see that every day. You’re so beautiful, now rests in the hands of your Creator.
173. When you’re pregnant, your body is a temple. It’s meant for those little miracles. Don’t forget to treat it well 💗
174. You’re growing inside of me and I can’t wait to meet you – someday.
175. It’s never too early to love your child. Growing up is a magical thing.
176. Hold your little one close, because you never know what’s around the corner.