If you’re looking for an easy way to get started and want some ideas, you’ve come to the right place! This is a compilation of all the best Afro Hair Captions for Instagram. You just need to copy each caption of your choice and add it to Instagram with the hashtag #afrohair
Afro Hair Captions For Instagram
1. Afro hair is the new black.😎
2. Looking for a new style? We’ve got you! #afrohair
3. In the mood for some hair inspiration? Check out these looks from this week’s Afro Hair Caption.
4. 🌈 A hair journey 🌈🌞
5. My hair is my crown, and I wear it with pride.
6. We’re here to slay your hair goals.
7. You know it’s the real deal when you see this. 😎
8. Everyone is inspired by your natural hair. You’re beautiful, inspiring, and alive with possibilities. Well done & keep on growing! 😊
9. Life is better when you’re bold, wild & free✨
10. Tres chic!
11. We’re proud to say we got this. ✨
12. 9 out of 10 times, my hair is a blessing. One percent of the time, it’s the other way around.
13. I’m telling you, you should follow us on Instagram! 😉
14. The struggle is real. But if you’re feeling it, then let us help.
15. Living your best life 😎
16. Afro hair is timeless.
17. Afro hair is here to stay!
18. The hair that keeps on growing.
19. Afro hair: the hair that looks good in the mirror, but is not combed.
20. Get your #AfroLocs on. It’s the new black, and you can’t keep it in your box.
21. My hair has always been wild, but now it’s just a little more Afro.
22. My hair is truly diverse. There are no words to describe it
23. Belts, braids, and beads. The journey to finding your own style starts with embracing the diversity in our hair.
24. Afro hair? Yes, please!!!!
25. The way hair should look.
26. Hair is a part of you, so embrace it.
27. I wouldn’t trade my afro hair for the world.
28. I can’t wait to see what you do with this hair.
29. Afro hair is an intricate part of our culture and we should embrace it with pride.
30. “My hair is a big part of my identity, so when it’s healthy I feel empowered.” – @Tonib🌹
31. The next time you see that gorgeous afro, remember that it’s a reflection of who you are, not how others see you.
32. Say hello to the new look for fall 💁🏾♀️
33. Feelin’ gameday 🏈 💃
34. You’re welcome to feel free to be you—and that’s just how we like it. We are proud of our natural hair and don’t wear weaves or extensions.
35. You’re never too old to learn or do something new.
36. You got to make a statement. Make it with your hair.
37. Your afro is a crown of glory, but you must keep it clean.
38. Fall for these looks and fall in love with your natural hair.
39. Afro hair is more than just a hairstyle. It’s about being proud of who you were born to be and showing the world that you’re unique.
40. I’m not your standard black girl. I’m an Afro-politician with a passion for hair.
41. Your hair is the crown of your head, and it speaks volumes about who you are as a person.
42. It’s not just a hairstyle, it’s an attitude. It’s beautiful, it’s strong and it’s you!
43. Wanna know something really cool? Black hair is versatile. It can be straight, curly, natural, and even kinky! So let your hair tell the story of your life.
44. You can be anything you want to be, even if your hair doesn’t do well up in a bun.
45. I don’t care about the color of my hair or the length. I just want it to be healthy and shiny.
46. I refuse to be ashamed of my hair. I will be proud of the way it looks, no matter what color or texture it is.
47. Go ahead, try it. You’ll be surprised by the result.
48. Be yourself, don’t be boring. Be bold and creative.
49. Let’s be real ✨
50. Not your typical afro hair. 😉
51. Looking good in your afro.
52. Afro hair is cool, so you better get you some. 👌
53. The definition of afro. The only hairstyle that defines you.
54. The only thing better than a long hair is a long windy afro one.
55. Afro hair is a beautiful thing. It’s like the African version of curls, right?
56. We’ve been wondering why your hair is so damn cool!
57. Give your hair a break with the right blow dryer that fits your needs. Let us help you reach your future afro hair goals!
58. Life’s a beach and hair is a wave 🌊 🌊
59. Afro hair is a beautiful thing. It’s just a little different, right? 😉
60. Your hair is like a blank canvas, so paint it any color you want. 😎
61. Throwback to when I was young and wearing my afro. How do you feel about your hair?
62. No matter what your hair texture or style, we have the products to make you look and feel incredible. ❤️
63. For a fresh take on the messy look, try out some of our latest styles.
64. on my journey to have a more healthy and happy life.
65. Great hair ✌🏾 , Afro hair rocks
66. I’m feeling these afro hair days, people 👀
67. The Top 5 Black Hairstyles To Rock This Summer
68. This is what it looks like when your hair gets a break from braids 🌼💁
69. Up, up and away! The perfect hair caption for your Instagram post.
70. Curly locks, afro hair, and all hairstyles are beautiful – so embrace them!
71. We’re not just a brand, we’re your go-to for #afrohair. We have everything you need to look good and feel confident in your natural style.
72. We love our hair, and we are ready to show some love back.
73. Afro hair says yes to realness, but it also says yes to having fun and rocking out the style that you want.
74. Be present with me, afros. I’m ready to fly like the golden eagle.
75. Say what you want about curls, but they’re so soft.
76. No need to be afraid of your natural hair. It’s just beautiful, and you should rock it with confidence.
77. Be yourself, but never forget to be a star.
78. The way you always knew it was more than okay to be yourself.
79. Afro hair caption. A little something that helps you love your natural hair even more
80. An afro with a side part can change your life
81. Afro hair is a thing and we’re not mad at you for it.
82. Interested in a new look? Afro hair is the newest thing to hit the streets!
83. Afro hair is the new black, but you’ve got to make it happen 💁
84. Get your hair done this weekend and let your afro fly 💥
85. Let your hair fly with the wind.
86. Show me your Afro hair and I’ll show you the world because we can’t get enough of the natural beauty!
87. Who says you can’t have a little black on your head?
88. This is what I do when I’m not styling my hair.
89. You don’t have to be a Beyoncé or Rihanna to rock an afro. All you need is the right routine, products, and inspiration.
90. Dazzle the crowd and step out with a different style this season with a new look for afro hair.
91. Our hair is our crowning glory and a reflection of who we are ❤️
92. You can’t go wrong with a little jazz and some good hair days. 😊💇
93. Let’s be real, you know all about that Afro hair.
94. When you have afro hair, you embrace it and love what it stands for.
95. If you’re looking for a new look, check out our hair products! We’ve got your afro game on point.
96. Afro-hair is an art form. That’s why we’re proud to do it.
97. Do you have #afrohair? Do you love it? Great! We need more people like you to help spread the word on how we can care for our afros.
98. Afro hair is the most natural look for wavy hair. It’s heavy and stands off the shoulders, giving you a strong and sexy vibe.
99. Like, don’t you just want to get a glimpse of the world when you’re wearing an afro? 😍
100. My afro is real and it’s not a style. I just love the way it makes me feel. ☝🏾
101. Realness is a beautiful thing.
102. That moment when your little one’s hair looks #YASB
103. I am a black woman. I have natural hair, I have it braided, I have it short, I have it long. But I love my natural hair! ❤
104. Cute and cutely spooky.
105. We’re loving this look! Who’s next?
106. We’re not always a perfect match, but we can coexist.
107. It’s an afro for days.
108. You see this hair and you wanna wear it.
109. Afro hair is the best hair, there’s nothing like it.
110. Afro hair is here to stay.
111. Always keep your hair styled and in a good mood. Afro hair caption
112. No matter how you wear your hair, it’s still a sight to be seen. Always be proud of your natural beauty #afrohair
113. Afro hair takes more than just a good product and careful styling…it takes a little bit of magic.
114. Afro hair is a style that requires little maintenance, zero heat styling, and a ton of self-confidence.
115. Where do my afro-wigs come from? This little spot just down the block.
116. Let’s talk about my hair. I’m really digging the new look, don’t you?
117. Black hair is powerful. Black skin is beautiful. Black history is a story for the ages.
118. We love to shine and celebrate our blackness. We are different and we are proud!
119. “The only thing you can’t do in life is be afraid of failure. ”―Samuel L. Jackson
120. You just never know what new adventure awaits!
121. Bewitching, shiny and gorgeous. #afrohair
122. Color your afro and be yourself.
123. If you’re ready to show off your natural beauty, the Afro hair caption app is here.
124. The wave is back in the hair game.
125. Throw on your fave Afro hairstyle, and let’s go out tonight.
126. Can’t wait to run the streets in my new afro 💙
127. The best hair comes from the people who love you most.
128. Talk about the most #fab trend this summer. Get your hair braided like Ziggy Stardust and you’re good to go.
129. Come see us at @afrohaircare for a great salon experience and the best hair care products. We’re confident that you’ll love what we have to offer!
130. If you’re looking for your next hair inspiration, we’ve got you covered all summer long.
131. Keep your hair long and flowing, make it thick, or go short. Whatever you do with it, make it look good.
132. I’m feeling like a celebrity. 😊
133. You got the right to wear your hair like a crown, so what you gonna do with it?
134. Don’t disguise what you are. Be a king or prince.
135. Hey girl! Can I get an Oh yeah?
136. We’ve got some beautiful afro hair here ✨💕
137. I do this every day… #afrohair
138. It’s all about the hair, baby! 👌
139. Afro hair. It’s not just a hairstyle, it’s a lifestyle!
140. The best hair is the one that you’ve got.
141. my afro is here to stay.
142. Sometimes you just need some new hair, right?
143. Afros are a style that is becoming more and more popular. We love this hairstyle for its versatility and versatility in styling.
144. Afro hair is here to stay. So embrace it and rock it like the next level!
145. The perfect afro is one that’s uniquely yours. The more you embrace your hair, the more people will want to appreciate it.
146. Let your hair be your crown, your passion, and your story.
147. A little help from nature in our hair and we are here to stay.
148. No, it’s not a bad hair day. It’s an awesome day to have great hair 😎
149. The best thing about this caption? It’s a fairytale.
150. Afro hair for the win.
151. #afro hair is an expression of self-love.
152. The most adorable hair for sale this week🌀
153. That is my hair on me and that’s the truth.
154. I’m not just a pretty face, I have beautiful hair too! What’s your favorite Afro hairstyle?
155. The cool, natural, and versatile hair that’s making waves across the world.
156. Chill out with this #afrohair caption, because who doesn’t love a little playfully styled hair?
157. A touch of braids adds tons of texture and movement to your style.
158. There’s nothing you can do about your hair, but you can take care of it.
159. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your hair, it’s 2016 😳
160. When you have hair that blows 💫, your day is already better.
161. We’re all about pushing boundaries this season. With every new crop of hair comes a fresh, more modern take on Afro hair.
162. A little help from our friends
163. Your life is about to get a whole lot more interesting. 👍
164. I’ve never been one to follow the crowd. I’m inspired by nature and hope that my hair will be proof of that.
165. 💃🏾 A little afro. A little poofy. A little curly. All of the above.
166. What can I say? I love my afro and I love all the things that it can do 🌹
167. #AfroHair is the most versatile hairstyle. Go with your natural texture and feel confident in your beautiful hair.
168. Big hair + big personality = the perfect combination
169. Be bold, be you, and leave your legacy in the form of a great afro.
170. I’m going to be a little bold for this post and say that, yes, you should wash your afro.
171. The wind blows through your hair and it makes it all floaty 🌊
172. Afro hair is back and I’m glad. Stay chill and be yourself, no matter what your hair tells the rest of the world.
173. The best way to show you care is with a nice haircut, maybe including some curls! 😄👏
174. Get the perfect look for your upcoming date 💇🏼
175. Don’t let the haters fool you, your curls are beautiful just the way they are.
176. “I feel like I’m free, free to be myself.” 🌈🍫
177. Don’t be afraid to try something new and different this fall—your hair is the one thing that will always stay the same.
178. Afro hair on fleek with a side of confidence.
179. Have you tried our new African American hair caption? It’s the best.
180. Hello there! Afro hair is alive and well. ☀️🐝
181. Who is your hair’s side?
182. Afro hair is more than just a hairstyle. It’s a lifestyle.
183. Curly hair is in this season. Afro Hair has arrived! 🌹👠
184. Hey, look at my afro hair! I put it in a bun and it’s got some volume now.
185. Hey girl! Stop trying to look perfect and use this Afro Hair Caption generator to tell us your own story.
186. The best kind of hair is the one you have to create. #BlackGirlMagic
187. If you’re looking for a new way to feel beautiful, look no further than your hair.
188. We’re all about that #afro. And we’re showing it off at the festival 🙌🏾
189. Hair. Love it. It’s more than just a hairstyle. It’s a way of life, a state of mind, and an ethnicity all on its own 💇🏾♀️
190. If you have curly hair, you’ve probably heard it all. We’re here to help with some of the “hairspray” questions.
191. Looking good isn’t always about how you look, it’s about how you feel inside.
192. Afro hair, don’t care how you do it but do it well.
193. What are you waiting for? Go get your Afro hair today!
194. Afro hair: a little different, but the same.♝️😎
195. Hey ladies, no time like now to get afro hair.
196. I’m not just an afro, I’m an expression of who you are.
197. Afro hair is a style that shows beauty and pride, but it also holds much cultural relevance.
198. Here’s what happens when you put your hair in a bun.
199. Hey, how ya’ doing? It’s my hair. Afro, short or long–I’m ready to rock this season
200. It’s a blessing to have hair that can be styled in so many ways.
201. We’ve got some hair that can be styled in a million ways, so get those locks looking your best! 💃
202. The right hair helps you feel your best, even when you’re not in a good mood 😍🌸
203. Sometimes the simplest things are the best 😎
204. I’m on a mission to show the world that you can have natural hair and still slay. 💃 💁 🕊
205. Afro hair yeah! 😎👀
206. Afro hair. It’s an awesome thing.
207. Freshly trimmed and ready to wear. #afrohair
208. Afro hair is so dope, you should give it a try.
209. This summer, get your afro stylized and add some shine to your locks.
210. When you’re Afro, being a little more natural is just the way to go.
211. If you like your hair low maintenance, try one of the natural styles that don’t require much maintenance! #afrohairstyle
212. Afro hairstyle is trending in men and women. Try more Afro haircuts in the next month to experience this new hairstyle trend
213. You can’t hide your beautiful my self-assured Afro. Your style defines you and makes you proud of who you are
214. I’m just saying, I like my hair like this. It’s so different from the rest of me.
215. I feel like I’m always trying to find a new way to wear my hair, but I could never find anything that worked better than how I started—a twisty Afro.
216. When you get your hair done and the stylist is like, “Wow, it looks so natural on you! You should wear it like this all the time.” 😂
217. When you’re feeling beautiful on the inside and out 💅
218. Be yourself and be proud. You are beautiful and you deserve to be celebrated.
219. Keep it LOCAL. Keep it NATURAL. Keep it BEAUTIFUL
220. Time for a new look. Afro hair caption
221. I’m showing my natural afro hair.
222. When you got that afro and wanna wear your hair in a cute way
223. I’m a pretty black girl, but I love my hair.
224. You’re never too old to rock your natural hair.
225. That’s right, you can be the prettiest person your hair has ever seen.
226. What are you waiting for? Start your journey from Afro to Blonde by clicking here.
227. If you’re ready to take your hair game to the next level, grab your Afro wax and come by our store!
228. I’m a badass with my curly afro. I’m not afraid to rock it out of the house and into any situation.
229. Be yourself. Be proud. Be who you are and never hide behind a weave.
230. Y’all, we’re still here. Still making the world a better place with our hair.
231. I’m no stranger to serving some fairy dust 💕
232. The life you live today is the one you decide. So make today count…