In this blog post, I have compiled a list of the best after-work captions for Instagram that will help you share your daily experiences with the world in a fun and creative way. Whether you’re relaxing after a long day or out on the town with friends, we’ve got you covered. So, grab your phone and get ready to update your Instagram with some amazing after-work captions!
After Work Captions For Instagram
1. It’s the weekend, it’s time for a little me time
2. The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.
3. So much to do, so little time.
4. we are so happy you made it out to the party! glad we could give you a chance to explore and take in the sights
5. It’s yours. Take it. Use it. Love it.
6. It’s Friday, time for happy hour with your favorite people and maybe some wine.
7. Ready for the weekend?
8. Good evening, friends! Hope you’re all having a great week so far.
9. I’m off to a little work…
10. I’m tired, but I also feel like I have something to look forward to tomorrow.
11. Ready for a long weekend
12. Ready for a night out
13. Ready to bounce back to the gym after a weekend of fun? We’re so glad you said yes.
14. Good girl gone wild.
15. After work, it’s time to unwind and be yourself.
16. What’s your favorite #softdrink? We got you covered.
17. We all deserve a little bit of structure after work. Join us for a happy hour of drinks and eats at our favorite spot.
18. We’re saying hi to our lunch mates.
19. Have a great day, and we’ll see you at work tomorrow.
21. Working hard at it doesn’t mean you’re not having fun.
22. Coffee meets coworking.
23. Even when it’s late at night and everyone else is already in bed, you can still find time to enjoy your favorite thing.
24. Come over to my place and we’ll grab a drink
25. Gotta catch up on some zzz’s before my busy day begins.
26. Time to break out the yoga pants and enjoy some downtime at home.
27. Hey, I’m here at work. What are you up to?
28. It’s a beautiful day outside and we’re celebrating it with ice cream.
29. I’ve been working all day, what about you?
30. Good evening, how are you? I hope to see you soon!
31. We may be exhausted but we’re always up for a good time.
32. Relaxing at the end of a long week. Happy Friday!
33. Grab your friends, and let’s celebrate the end of a long week. Here’s to an amazing weekend ahead!
34. Let’s grab a drink after work and catch up!
35. How’s it going? You look tired. Let’s get out of here.
36. Here’s to the best of both worlds: a day of business and a night out with friends.
37. Good night, sweet sleep. You rock! #goodnightmorning
38. I’m ready to put in a good day’s worth of work.
39. It’s a great day to work and play
40. Every day is different. But whether you’re about to work on a big meeting or just want some quiet, this mug is for you.
41. Have a good evening!
42. Hey, you’re still here! Let’s grab a drink and catch up.
43. How’s your weekend going? It’s a beautiful day here in the Bay Area.
44. We should all spend this weekend getting ready for the upcoming season by cleaning and straightening up our closets, throw out old boxes and other junk.
45. Always remember that the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
46. It’s Friday, time to enjoy the weekend.
47. Time to make the most of your workday breaks. Treat yourself to some casual weekend grub!
48. Work doesn’t burn calories. Work itself is fuel for the fire that burns away your stress and exhaustion, making you feel more energized.
49. Laughing together is the best way to cheer yourself up.
50. In the middle of the day, sometimes I need a reminder to remember why I have the most meaningful job in the world.
51. Looking forward to your book launch!
52. It’s Friday, who’s ready to have some fun?
53. It’s been a crazy week. Time to come home, curl up, and relax with a good book!
54. Good work for the weekend. What are you planning with some friends?
55. Set off on a road trip.
56. Cheers to a fun weekend ahead.
57. What’s your favorite way to unwind? #Mondays
58. Good work is good karma
59. Stay back in our office, relax, and enjoy the atmosphere.
60. Just got off work and I need a little R&R. What are you doing to relax?
61. After a long week of work, it’s time to enjoy your weekend!
62. As the day ends, may you set aside fears and doubts, and enjoy what’s to come.
63. Let’s get through this together.
64. Tonight was a good night to relax and unwind. Here’s to rest and recharge!
65. Don’t forget to treat yourself tonight! #TGIF
66. It’s a new day, it’s a new week. Let’s get back to business!
67. Sip, savor, and relax with the pour-over coffee maker you can use at home.
68. It’s Friday! What are your plans for the last day of work week? Who are you going to lunch with?
69. Feeling grateful for the good things in life
70. Are you feeling extra productive after work? We’re here for you!
71. How was your day? We’ll be back soon and then I’m going to take my sweet time doing some productive things. Love you.
72. First day back to work and I feel like I’ve been away for months. (In a friendly tone)
73. This work week will be filled with laughs, inspiration, and a bunch of good food. I can’t wait to see what dinner plans we have on Friday!
74. Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening. Hump day is here!
75. Feels like a Thursday but it’s actually Monday, right?
76. I wish I had more time to sleep, love, laugh, and play with my dog.
77. This is what I did when I was a little girl.
78. Wishing you a day full of smiles, laughter, and friendship.
79. A little work, a bit of play. What a lovely Friday evening!
80. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood! What are you up to?
81. Nothing says happy hour like a good, cold beer.
82. Work hard, play harder. We’re here to make sure you have fun while you work.
83. Work hard, play hard. Have fun while doing it.
84. Work is work, but play is fun.
85. We’ve got the perfect option for you to chill out and have a good time after work with us.
86. Hey, how was your day? I hope it was as exhausting as mine. Let’s catch up later over coffee
87. Wishing you a great weekend!
88. What’s your “after work” routine like? We’d love to know! Tag us in your pictures.
89. Ready for the weekend? Here are some of our favorite things to do outside of work
90. Drink coffee first thing in the morning and keep that brain of yours moving.
91. How’s your week going? We’re hoping it’s warming up a bit because the weekend is here!
92. Where is the best way to get some work done?
93. Going to have a great weekend!
94. Good night and good luck
95. Good work ethic never goes out of style. Stay motivated and show your boss you’re in #BOSSmode all day
96. I’m going to hit the gym after work and get this sweat on
97. Freshen up your look with our curated collection of workwear essentials.
98. Good morning! Hope you’re having a positive Monday. This is a great space to work, study or relax.
99. Wishing you a great day! Have an awesome weekend!
100. Good to see you!
101. If you’re looking for a good place to eat after work, you should check out our new happy hour! See you there!
102. Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here. If you want to meet me, just let me know.
103. it’s a new week, let’s make it the best!
104. Good afternoon, lovely people. We’re glad you’re here today! Let’s do our best to make your day better!
105. How was your day? Let’s share it on Instagram using #schoolyourshow
106. it’s great to work at a place that feels like a family. your coworkers are the best.
107. When you work hard, play hard.
108. If you’re in need of some downtime, here are some new places and events to check out.
109. When you’re done working, you can go have a cocktail with your bestie.
110. It’s 5 pm and you’re still working? Get a coffee.
111. It’s Friday, time to relax, chill out and enjoy the weekend.
112. Prompt: I’m just going to hang out at the coffee shop until our meeting this afternoon. What do you prefer?
113. You’re not alone. Thanks for the comment!
114. Get your workout on with us before the weekend
115. Good night, sweet dreams.
116. It’s the little things we do to get through the day that make it worth it.
117. I’ll be here working like the rest of you, but my office is a tiny corner of our home. And to me, that’s the best part.
118. Good morning! How was your weekend? #SATURDAYNIGHT
119. What’s your favorite part about work? Mine is getting to see our amazing customers and being able to help them make their everyday lives just a little bit better.
120. Work hard. Love life.
121. What’s your favorite way to unwind after work?
122. Work hard and play hard.
123. Just thought I’d share that I just got back from a long day at work. Maybe it was the post-work bagel, but I smiled the entire way home!
124. What’s up? Have a great day!
125. We’re happy to see you back. Cheers!
126. Good night, sleep tight, have fun dreaming about Starbucks
127. It’s Tuesday, you’re working hard. We got your back with free coffee drinks.
128. Too tired to face the world at 6:30 on a Friday evening? Stay in and get cozy with your favorite Netflix show.
129. Good night, sleep tight!
130. I’m a work-at-home mom and I can tell you this – there is nothing better about my job than coming home from a long day of work and being greeted by my furry kids.
131. It’s a beautiful day to work, but only if your coworkers are friendly
132. Work hard, play harder.
133. Feeling like you’re on top of the world? You are!
134. What’s your hustle?
135. It’s no secret that we love working together #teamwork #coffee4all
136. It’s Friday, let’s go out and have some drinks.
137. Job well done, you made it through the day. Cheers to you and your hard work!
138. What is your number one go-to when you’re feeling stressed or down?
139. Hope you had a great Wednesday! We would love to see what you did today. Tag us in your Instagram posts for a chance to be featured. #WorkLifeBalance
140. The hardest part about being single is trying to find time to unwind. It’s a lot of work—especially when you’re trying to work and network too! So how do you stay busy when it’s just you?
141. Staying connected while you’re stuck in traffic.
142. How is everyone doing? I’m great. I had a big week at the office, but I’m so glad to be at home now!
143. Who’s up for an office happy hour?
144. It’s Friday! Happy hour and happy hours are here. Time to drink up
145. I’m setting out tonight to enjoy working hard and laughing harder.
146. What’s your best thing to do after work?
147. You deserve a little break after a long week, so here’s to unwinding afterward.
148. I’m ready for another good day at work. Good luck to all you working stiffs out there!
149. Coffee break: time for a cup of joe.
150. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank my lucky stars for this job.
151. Ready, set, socialize! What are you waiting for?
152. Working hard is part of the fun, but work doesn’t have to be a chore. Be happy at your job—and treat yourself to something special when you get home.
153. La journée commence bien, le soir c’est mieux !
154. It’s not about the destination or the ride, it’s about the journey
155. Hey! You’re still up? Gotta do the laundry and sweep the floors before the next morning crew shows up.
156. It’s Friday. Time to relax, get some sun, and have a lil bit of fun
157. It’s time to get back out there and enjoy the start of summer. Be safe out there and have fun!
158. Just a reminder to you—don’t be that person.
159. Say hi to your weekend
160. we are all in this together.
161. It’s the weekend! Time to relax, watch a movie with your favorite gal, and get ready for the week.
162. What’s up, It’s me again. I hope you’re having a great day! What are you up to?
163. We’re coming up on our anniversary. Time flies when you’re having fun. Keep doing what you do and we’ll keep growing with you!
164. I’ve been so productive at work today, I got a lot of catching up to do on my personal life.
165. After a long week, it feels good to get out of the office and share a cold one with friends.
166. We’re not just making coffee. We’re making an experience.
167. After work, what’s your go-to spot?
168. “I’m feeling so good about my life and my career. I just love what I do and every day is a new adventure!”
169. Hey, great work. It’s a beautiful day outside!
170. Hey there how was your day?
171. Good things happen when you put your best foot forward. And we’re packaging them in the most delicious form: #guacamole.
172. You see things, you do things. You make a choice, the moment of impact occurs and the rest is up to you.
173. We’re all about that feeling-good Monday
174. “I’m not gonna lie. I don’t like going to work, but I love coming home.”
175. @Getting home from work and all I want to do is curl up on the couch, get comfy braid my hair, put on a good movie, and watch it all over again.
176. Monday. It’s going to be a good day.
177. Cheers to a summer full of adventures and quiet time in the sun
178. Goodnight world. Goodnight, I’ll see you tomorrow morning.
179. Feeling grateful for the accomplishments of the day and ready to start a new.
180. The only thing better than a cold beer is getting one when work is done!
181. Hello, beautiful. It’s me. I’m having a great day today and hope you are too!
182. It’s time to downshift and relax with friends.
183. Let us take you out for a drink to celebrate your new job.
184. It’s official: today is the day you’re officially done with work. Cheers!
185. Get the job done and get out for a quick lunch.
186. Say hello to your new best friend.
187. I was up late last night, but this morning I woke up on my own without an alarm. What a great way to start the day.
188. It’s Monday, and we’re ready to start the week right.
189. We’re all about getting out of the office and having some fun with friends. What’s your favorite activity when it’s sunny outside?
190. Thank you all for a great weekend! I think it’s safe to say that we’re on the up and up.
191. Hey, how’s it going! You’re looking extra cute today!
192. Good workout with good people in a beautiful place. Hanging at the beach with some of my favorite peeps.
193. Hey, I’m going to be out of town for a few days. Hope you have an amazing week!
194. Cash in on your weeknights.
195. It’s a beautiful day to work hard and play harder.
196. Mornings are made better with coffee in hand
197. Good coffee is more than just a cute mug. It’s about making people feel good about themselves and about what they do.
198. Life’s an adventure, you can’t stay in bed when your heart is telling you something.
199. Good morning, sunshine.
200. There are a ton of fun things to do after work—why not join the trend?
201. I’m so glad that it’s Friday, I can’t wait to see my friends.
202. The best part of my day is when I get to spend it with my family.
203. Enjoying the sunshine while you work. What is your favorite activity when it’s sunny out?
204. What do you guys have planned this weekend?
205. Hello, friends. It’s great to be back! Enjoying the weekend?
206. Work hard and play harder. Be the best version of yourself, and don’t forget to share your passions with others.
207. Working hard, but not too hard.
208. What’s on the schedule for today?
209. Let’s go out for a drink, grab a bite to eat, and talk about what we care about.
210. Hey, I got a few minutes. What’s up?
211. We’re all about that happy hour
212. Happy Thursday! What are your plans for the weekend?
213. Step out of your comfort zone and meet someone new this week.
214. When you come home after a long day, there’s only one thing to do… kick back, relax, and put on your favorite tunes.
215. I’m so glad to be home.
216. Time to get back to the grind.
217. Just another perfect day of summer.
218. What better way to start your day than with a coworker you love?
219. Let’s get ready for a weekend of fun!
220. The best part of the day is working with you. The even better part? Sharing it with you!
221. Here’s to the new week and the adventures that await.
222. Good morning! It’s Friday, and I’m ready to start my weekend.
223. It’s Friday. Don’t even pretend most of your coworkers aren’t already at happy hour. Don’t worry, we got you.
224. It’s so nice to be back at it again. I can’t wait to hit the gym this weekend, even though I just got off work and I’m exhausted but that’s a whole different story
225. How do you unwind when work is over?
226. There are no limits to what we can do.
227. So much to do this week. How about you?
228. I’m about to get down with the side hustle