Are you a choleric-temperament? Choleric temperament means you are very emotional, hot-headed, and easily irritated. Here are some captions for Instagram with choleric temperament quotes.
Choleric Temperament Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. Like a firecracker in the sky, choleric temperament ignites enthusiasm and sets people on fire.
2. If you have a choleric temperament, you’re likely to be quick-tempered and that’s okay. 😎
3. If you don’t know you’re choleric from your phlegmatic, it’s time to get acquainted.
4. Can’t get enough of your favorite moments? Tag them with #choleric and they’ll be added to our gallery.
5. Some people are choleric, and some people are melancholic. I’m choleric.
6. Choleric, honorable, and brave. That’s you.
7. No one understands you. They are all scared of your intensity and volatility.
8. It’s one of the most common personality traits among people with bipolar disorder.
9. Thinking of all the ways I will not be at my best today. 🤣😬
10. “When you’re upset, you might be angry. When you’re angry, you might be frustrated. When you’re frustrated, it’s a good idea to take a break and get some fresh air.”
11. Looking for a reason to celebrate? We’ve got your back. The more you know about your choleric temperament, the better prepared you’ll be to face the world with a sense of purpose.
12. Choleric temperament is a personality trait characterized by quickness, emotionality, and ambition.
13. Being choleric is not always easy. But our only life is worth living to the fullest. Let’s be like that!
14. I am a choleric person. I’m not neurotic. I’m just an enthusiastic and opinionated person who is aggressive and quick-tempered when crossed.
15. You can’t change the weather, but you can learn to cope with it—and that’s what makes choleric people so resilient.
16. If you’re the type of person who deals with your negative emotions through temper tantrums and fits, then you’re a Choleric.
17. A choleric personality is a fiery one, where they can be quick to anger and quick to hate. They seek excitement and live just below their limits
18. If you’re choleric, there’s probably a reason for it.
19. Choleric people are often described as being aggressive, argumentative, and impatient.
20. You can be strong and unapologetic. You don’t have to listen to everyone else or worry about what other people think. You are your own greatest cheerleader and defender.
21. It’s the little things that make a big difference. Like when you’re so close to someone that it should be obvious, but they have to tell you they like your shoes.
22. If you’re someone who likes to challenge themselves and push the limits, your choleric temperament may be helpful in business.
23. My choleric temperament has been known to flare up over the littlest things.
24. I’m choleric by nature, and that means I’ve got a wild side.
25. The choleric and melancholic temperaments are the most prevalent in human beings.
26. Choleric people prefer action to contemplation, but they can also be very smart.
27. The warmth of the sun against your skin feels good. The cool breeze on a warm day can feel refreshing. But you know what feels great? Giving someone a tongue-lashing.
28. You are bouncy, happy, and kind.
29. It’s not easy being an introvert in a world that values extroversion. It’s tough to feel like you belong—until you find yourself surrounded by people who don’t just tolerate your weirdness but embrace it too.
30. When your boss is being an asshole, you can’t decide if it’s because they’re overworked or they just don’t like you.
31. Know your enemy. Know yourself. Then you can fight a war as a conqueror and not as a victim.
32. It’s a new year, with many possibilities ahead. If you have a choleric temperament, this is the time to show what you are made of.
33. Someone with a choleric temperament will often have a difficult time relaxing.
34. I am choleric. The world keeps spinning and my heart keeps beating, but I’m never sure if it will stop.
35. Agreeably choleric. But our true nature is mercurial, and we can wake up one day and decide to be more placid.
36. You’re a firecracker. Don’t be afraid to show it.
37. A little fire can be a good thing. ☔️
38. This is not a time for half-measures. Be bold, be brave, state your truth and commit to creating and sharing your story.
39. When you get frustrated, don’t give up. What’s the worst that could happen? You’ll be happier next time.
40. Happy is the man who considers the past as done with and looks forward to those things which lie close at hand.
41. You are who you are, and you can’t change that. But the world will always welcome people with a choleric temperament. Because you get things done. And people appreciate that.
42. You don’t have to be a big, strong person to be strong. This is what choleric temperament is all about.
43. Don’t let your choleric temperament get in the way of your dreams.
44. If you have a choleric temperament, be prepared for emotions that are fast and wild.
45. There’s a difference between being passionate and being angry. #IrritableBladder
46. It’s not the cold that’ll get you, it’s the heat.
47. When you’re feeling down, there’s a reason.
48. It’s a standoff. Who wins? You or me?
49. The hotter the better, the sharper the fight, and the more beautiful the battle.
50. Don’t let your choleric temperament take over. Be assertive, be brave and change the status quo.
51. If you have a choleric temperament, you are more likely to be irritable and easily offended.
52. Don’t be too hard on yourself — you’re just choleric.
53. Cholerics tend to have a quick temper, and they’ll do anything it takes to get their way.
54. You’ve got the fire in your belly, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
55. life is a rollercoaster, you should pay attention to details every time.
56. If you’re a woman in the world who loves to feel strong, independent, and powerful – this is for you.
57. It’s not a morning person. It’s just a choleric 👌
58. Choleric = easy-going and sociable, but also prone to bouts of anger.
59. Choleric people see the world in black and white: there is good and evil, right and wrong. They tend to be argumentative and are reluctant to concede a point, even if it is a winning one.
60. For those who like to take risks and don’t back down from a fight, this month’s #SADSymptoms will have you feeling your best.
61. I may not be perfect but I’m always fun.
62. The fierceness of the storms will keep you grounded and focused. All you have to do is take on this storm with courage and determination.
63. Choleric temperament: the worst mood for your business 🖕 🥗
64. Being a little bit on the choleric side is not as bad as it sounds. It can be a great strength! 💪🏻 #quotes
65. “Choleric people are physical, their body is a tool for action. They are quick on their feet, and respond to the world around them with an attitude of immediate action.”
66. Not all choleric are alike. It’s all about the TYPE.
67. Have you heard the saying, “If you’re choleric, don’t change it”?
68. As a choleric, you may suffer from some of the most severe bouts of stress and anxiety. But if you keep your moods under control, you can thrive!
69. Choleric people get angry easily and often. They’re quick to feel frustration and frustration can quickly turn into anger.
70. Choleric people are fiery and quick to anger. They tend to get annoyed or irritated easily, but they can also be sympathetic and understanding.
71. You are not special. Everyone is a little bit broken. You will never be normal, it’s okay.
72. Your temper is your own worst enemy. Don’t let it make you a bad person.
73. “Those who do not measure their own life by the yardstick of others are without fear and without shame.”
74. When you have a brilliant mind and a horrible temper, people call you crazy.
75. “Everyone has a choleric temperament. It’s part of who you are, and it can be a strength or a weakness. But if you’re lucky, it can be both.” -Sidney Blumenthal
76. “My choleric temperament is the result of a long line of ancestors who were angry, violent, and bitter.” -Salman Rushdie
77. When you’re feeling choleric, remember it’s not the black magic that makes you feel this way. It’s your own emotions.
78. You don’t have to be a strong person. If you’re strong, you’re just being weak and not letting the rest of the world know about you. You can be gentle, and you can be compassionate, and those are what make you great.
79. I might be too harsh on myself, but I’m not too harsh on you.
80. No one’s perfect—and that’s why we love this collection so much.
81. “Forget the good that’s been done. Forget your friends and family who love you. Forget your achievements, forget your achievements… Forget yourself – forget everything but the work. Everything else is just dead weight!”
82. “Change your thoughts and you change your world” ― Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
83. The key to a healthy life is moderation.
84. These people will have the dry heat of a furnace, the intense heat of a flame, and the unbearable heat of anger.
85. “No one ever did anything great that was easy.”
86. your choleric temperament is a huge help to you, it keeps you on top of things and lets you reach your goals in life. You’re decisive and hard-working, but that’s something we should all strive for.
87. Don’t let a choleric temperament hold you back from achieving your dreams, because you can set your limits and overcome them.
88. Choleric temperament is an uncommon and potentially dangerous type of temperament.
89. Those with choleric temperaments tend to be quick to anger and hate speech when they are made to feel trapped or threatened.
90. Choleric people are often the most excitable, jumpy, and emotional. They typically fight for what they believe in and are quick to anger.
91. Choleric people are restless, restless. They hate being confined and often want to be doing something, anywhere at all. They spend a lot of time between their thoughts.
92. Life is a river, but it’s mighty cold. The only way to cross it is to strip off your shirt and dive in anyway.
93. If you don’t like change, step right up to the front of the line. Life is full of opportunities. Enjoy it while it lasts because it may be gone tomorrow.
94. Being bold means having the courage and taking risks. It also means not being afraid to express your opinions and opinions others don’t agree with.
95. Choleric temperament is a mix of both the “easy-going” and the “risk-taking” types of personality.
96. Never let your choleric nature define who you are. Enjoy the ride.
97. Like the wind, the temperament of choleric people is not controllable. You can’t tame their moods, but you can harness them to your advantage.
98. Your temperament is your foundation, and it’s up to you to shape it.
99. The ancient Greeks believed that there was a kind of personality that was more volatile, more easily angered, and more prone to outbursts of anger than others.
100. What do you think of our new collection? 😊
101. When you’re angry, be a doctor. When you’re sad, be a patient. When you’re happy, be a lab rat. ☀
102. You are not your mood. You are not what you ate.
103. “What matters is not the color of your skin, but the depth of your character.”
104. When you’re angry, count to five—then three, then one. By the time you get to four, you’ll probably be feeling pretty calm again.
105. When you have a choleric temperament, it’s important to keep things in perspective.
106. Your sense of humor is a blessing and your choleric temperament will make you excellent at telling it.
107. The key to longevity: Be a Choleric.
108. The choleric temperament is characterized by spontaneity, verve, and the ability to take action.
109. Choleric temperament: A tendency to be easily irritated by the everyday annoyances of life.
110. I’m a little bit of a choleric. It’s my nature; it’s who I am. But that doesn’t mean I can’t change.
111. I often have to work at controlling my anger, even when it feels good to let loose!
112. The heart of a choleric person is passionate and strong, while the liver is disposed to anxiety and fear.
113. “Choleric people experience irritability and agitation, which can lead to outbursts of anger.”
114. “You may not be able to change who you are, but you can change how you react to it.”
115. I’m never as mean as I believe. If you really want to know, talk to my father.
116. Some people are born with lucky charms, and some have just had too much wine.
117. It doesn’t matter how much you talk, how much you smile, or how hard you try – if you are choleric, no one is going to like you.
118. I wish I can be like you cool, calm, and collected.
119. When emotions run high, it’s hard to keep a grip on what you’re doing. 💡
120. “I’m the reason you should be nervous.”
121. When you’re not sure if you’re angry, or just cranky.
122. “There is a time for intense feelings and thoughts, but there’s also a time for optimism, laughter, and joy.”
123. Horrible people need to learn how to behave.
124. Those who don’t know the difference between “hard” and “evil,” don’t deserve to understand the nature of good.
125. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom,” said Danica McKellar. We agree!
126. Life is meant to be lived! Don’t let your choleric temperament hold you back from living your dreams.
127. “The choleric man is not always whimsical, but he may very well be witty. Many of the wittiest sayings come from him”
128. “Choleric people want their life to be changing, and when it doesn’t change fast enough, they get annoyed.” #Quotes
129. If you’re angry, take a deep breath and calm down.
130. Circumstances may change, but your personality will always be the same.
131. “To be a great leader, you’ve got to be a little bit of a jerk.” #quote
132. Don’t let your mind wander. Don’t get lost in thinking about the future when you should be focused on the present. Focus on what is right in front of you, and you will find yourself reaching new heights.
133. There is nothing more frightening than not knowing what’s going on. You’ve never lived if you don’t know what someone’s thinking.
134. No matter what happens, we will not fail. We are the best at what we do, and our efforts will not go unnoticed.
135. Inspiring people to achieve their goals through their own beliefs, strength, and courage.
136. From friends to lovers to enemies, we all have the potential to be choleric.
137. When you’re choleric, it’s hard to make friends. People think you can’t be trusted because you yell and swear a lot—but that’s not the whole story. You just have to learn how to listen better 😉
138. You can’t be choleric without the ability to feel jealousy.
139. I am a choleric, NOT an aloof person. I’m passionate about life and love to laugh, but I am also direct and straightforward with my feelings. If you want me to show enthusiasm for something, it must be really important to me.
140. “It’s all about the little things. When you get a compliment, you should say thank you and smile at them. If somebody is nice to you, smile at them back.” -Unknown
141. Let’s face it, love isn’t always a sweet, gentle feeling. Sometimes it can be as fiery as a raging inferno.
142. “He whose wrath is aroused by little and easily appeased will be lowly and undemanding, and will not be very hard to manage.”
143. Everyone is different. What works for one person may not work for another.
144. “Ambition is the art of getting what you want, by fair means or foul.” -Dagobert D. Runes
145. There is no rust on the heart of man.
146. Some people think that choleric temperament is a negative trait, but I believe that it’s actually a blessing.
147. “Just because you have a choleric temperament, doesn’t mean you can’t experience and enjoy the sunshine.”
148. It’s not that you have a choleric temperament; it’s that you chose to be attracted to people who have a choleric temperament.
149. If you have a choleric temperament, learn to embrace the heat of your emotions and never let them cool down. Live with fire, not just for others but for yourself too.
150. “A choleric person can’t be diplomatic. They are passionate, fiery, and urgent. They want to take action right away, without waiting for the right moment, no matter how dangerous such an action might be.” #quote
151. Life is ugly and harsh. When you’re choleric, you’re forced to see it that way, but inside there’s something beautiful.
152. A choleric temperament is high-energy, hot-headed, quick to anger, and impatient.
153. Your temperament is as unique as your fingerprint. So, let’s find out about it!
154. Don’t let your mood get in the way of your goals 💪 💛💗
155. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
156. You should try to love yourself as much as you can. Because when you do, you’ll always have the strength to move toward your goals.
157. A choleric temperament is not a dirty word. It’s a gift! Let your fiery side show with these feisty fashion pieces.
158. Choleric temperament is a difficult combination of hot-headedness, poor willpower, and a quick temper that can lead to paranoid behaviors.
159. “If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best” #CholericTone
160. What is the #1 thing you can do to feel calmer? Ask yourself why you feel that way. Answer it honestly, and in a positive light.
161. The only way to deal with an unpleasant person is to stay away from them. ☀
162. Scorched by extreme emotions, you’re the very embodiment of fire and hatred.
163. The most successful people are not always the ones who are better than us, but rather the ones who overcome their limitations and make something out of them.
164. “You don’t have to be positive to be happy, but you do have to be positive to get things done.”