Choosing the right words when sending a condolence message can be really hard. That is why we have come up with a list of heartfelt condolences messages to send to a friend who has just lost their mother.
Condolences Messages For Loss Of Mother
1. Your loss has touched my heart. Rest In Peace Mommy.
2. Mother’s Day is a difficult day for many people and especially for those who have lost a mother. Our thoughts, prayers, and condolences are with you.
3. Thinking of your mom today. Sending you strength, love, and support.
4. So sorry for your loss. We love you and miss you every day.
5. May you find comfort and peace in knowing that your mother’s legacy lives on through her children. 💛
6. We all lost a mother, but it is our fathers who have the hardest time accepting their loss.
7. It’s never easy to lose a parent, but it’s an even harder road than people realize. Keep the memories of your mom in your heart forever and remember her with love whenever you look back.
8. It’s hard to imagine life without your mom. The world got a little dimmer today.
9. Thinking of you at a time when life is filled with so many new beginnings.
10. You can’t replace her, but you can raise a daughter like she was your own.
11. The world is a better place because your mother lived in it.
12. We are all blessed to have you in our lives. You will forever be missed but never forgotten. Our love and thoughts are with you always.
13. We will always remember your beautiful smile and the laughter you brought to our lives. We love you, Mom.
14. It was not your time to go. But it was meant to be.
15. Thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
Condolences Messages For Loss Of Father
16. There are no words to express how deeply we grieve the loss of our beloved mother. We will always love and miss you.
17. Your mother was an angel, a beacon of light and love. We will miss her greatly.
18. So sorry for your loss. Sending you comfort and strength during this difficult time😢
19. Today we lose a mother. Losing a loved one is never easy but it’s important to remember that her story is not over and she will always be a part of us.
20. We are heartbroken to hear about your loss. Sending your family and friends a hug from our team 🌼
21. I am thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. May grief be a guide to your future memories.
22. We are sending our deepest condolences to the family of Angela and James Groff, who lost their mother on Friday. She was the kindest person and will be missed by so many. We are grieving with all of you and pray that God will bless your family in this time of grief.
23. Sending all my love and prayers to your family this holiday season. We are here for you!
24. We’re all in this together, and we’re here for you. We love you, mom.
25. There is no death that is not the great loss of everything that was.
26. Condolences to the family of #MichelleBarlow, the mother of our chief economist. She passed away this morning. We’re all grateful to have been part of your life and we will miss you dearly.
27. We’re all still reeling from the loss of Momma, but we all feel even more grateful that she had such a big heart. We love you and know that this is one adventure you’ll always share with us.
28. The world is different without you. But your memory will always be with us. ❤
29. We’ll always remember her love and her spirit as we continue to grow and learn.
30. May your mother rest in peace, our deepest condolences.
31. We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
32. We are sending our deepest sympathies to your family during this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
33. Today is a day of mourning, you’ve lost your mom who has left behind a huge void. We are all here to support you through this difficult time and hope that someday you will find comfort in the memories of the wonderful woman she was.
34. Today we are reminded to be gentle in our hearts and to cherish those who have gone on before us. We will miss you, mom.
35. Our deepest condolences to your family and friends in this time of loss. May you find comfort in knowing that you are always remembered and loved by so many.
36. Today, our hearts are heavy with grief and sadness. You were a loving mother to so many and her loss is felt by all of us. My deepest condolences to the entire family, we will never forget them.
37. Her memories will always be with us. We love you, mom.
38. My deepest condolences to the family of the late Mrs. Annie Murphy who has left us. May her soul rest in peace and may God bless her family at this time of loss.
39. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. Please know that we are here for you in any way that we can be.
40. We have lost a beloved mother, grandmother, and friend. Thank you for all of your love and support, Elizabeth! We are all so grateful to have known you ❤️
41. It’s always hard to say goodbye to our moms, but you’re never too young or old for love and support. We’re here for you through thick and thin. #RIPMom
42. Today we lost a mother, a mentor, and a friend. She was strong and she fought hard. My heart is filled with so much love and gratitude for everything she has done for me, my family and so many others throughout her life. She was one in a million.
43. There are no words to describe your pain, but this experience will make you a stronger person.
44. Remembering you, almighty Lord and God, who did not spare your child or his righteous servant but provided a lamb for the sin offering (YLT). We are praying that you are with her in her journey through this grief.
45. Condolences to the family and friends of a woman who passed away today.
46. So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
47. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear the news of your mom passing away. May she rest in peace.
48. Sending you love, strength, and compassion as you grieve. Your mom’s here with you during this time.
49. Today we mourn the loss of a mother. She was the love in our lives and will continue to be. We cherish her memories and know that she is most happy with God where she has gone.
50. Your mom’s voice was always there for you. And you were always with her. Rest in peace.
51. We will always remember you as a mother, a wife, and a friend. You were loved deeply.
52. To all of you who are hurting today, know that we are here for you. We are sending love and strength to your loved ones in this time of grief.
53. It’s never easy to lose a parent. We’re all here for you, and we’ll be here for as long as you need us.
54. Condolences to the family of Chantal Parkes, who passed away at age 54. May you find your peace, comfort, and solace in knowing she is together with her loved ones again. 🙏🥰
55. We’ve lost a mother, but we’ll always have the memories of how she touched our lives. We are a vibrant and strong family who will continue to grow stronger together.
56. Life is never easy, but you are strong and we are with you in this time of loss. God Bless You.
57. In the face of death, we are reminded of our mortality and how precious life is. Let us always respect the lives of others.
58. We’re sending you a million rainbow rays of light in our honor and love.
59. Condolences to all who mourn the loss of a mother. May she rest in peace and find comfort in the memories that remain.
60. We would like to extend our deepest condolences on the loss of your mother and offer our sincere support during this challenging time.
61. Our hearts are heavy today for the loss of our mother. We love you, Mom. ☮️
62. We send our condolences to the family of Mrs. Thongdew, who has just lost the love of her life.
63. Condolences to the family of @soumya_tanwar, who passed away yesterday afternoon. Your loss is deeply felt and heartfelt.
64. We are so sad to hear about the loss of your mother, who was a wonderful person and an important part of your family. We appreciate you sharing the memories with us.
65. We’re all grieving for you, Mom. We are here for you through the process and during this difficult time. Thank you for being a great mom to us!
66. Our deepest condolences to the family and friends of our dear friend, Kristie Cooper. We’re thinking about you during this difficult time.
67. Words cannot express the pain and sorrow we feel. We think of you every day and always will.
68. I’m so sorry for your loss. I’ll always remember how much you loved this woman, and I know she would have been grateful to spend her last moments with her family.
69. To my mom, the most selfless person I’ve ever known. I love you and miss you.
70. We are here for you. We are grieving with you. We are healing with you. You are not alone in this sorrow, and as your family, we will always be here for you.
71. She was my rock. She was my heart and my soul. I will miss you forever.
72. We can’t believe that you’re gone. We love you and will always remember you.
73. We are here for you in this beautiful and painful time. Stay strong, you will get through this together.
74. Sending healing vibes to everyone who is grieving their mother this Mother’s Day.
75. Condolences to family and friends following the loss of a loved one. May she rest in peace and be forever in our thoughts.
76. I’m sorry, Mom. Sending all my love and strength to you during this difficult time.
77. Words cannot express our sorrow, nor can time heal this loss. Our hearts go out to you and your family as you grieve for the mother who has been so dear to you.
78. There are no words to describe the sorrow and pain that we feel at the loss of your mother. We will keep her in our hearts and memories forever.
79. We are mourning the loss of our mother today, who was a great friend to so many and an even greater mother to us. We will miss her dearly. We love you, Mom!
80. We are here for you during this difficult time. Pray, remember, and celebrate your mother.
81. We’re here for you. We know what it’s like to lose a loved one, and we remember how very special her presence was in your life.
82. Sending love, prayers, and warm thoughts to the family of our dear friend, Kathy Anderson. She will miss her mother’s smiling face every day.
83. Sending love and prayers to our dear friend Karen, who lost her mother this morning. We hope you have peace of mind knowing that she is in a better place with her loved ones. ❤️
84. It’s a sad day for all of us. We will miss you. Beloved mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. Your memories will live on in us all.
85. Holding you in my heart, love you, mom.
86. We are so grateful for your love and support, Mom. We will always remember your big heart and loving spirit. We know you’re watching over us from Heaven, the place where all our best memories are made. Live in peace, Mom.
87. We are all thankful for the love, wisdom, and commitment that you brought to us. We will miss you dearly.
88. We are comforted by the fact that she has left us with a legacy of happiness and success.
89. Sending heartfelt condolences to you, your family, and your friends for the loss of your mother. She will be deeply missed.
90. We are losing a mother today. She will be missed 🌼
91. We are heartbroken at the loss of our beloved mother. We love you mom and we will miss you always. #ripmama
92. We’re heartbroken to hear of your mother’s passing. May you find comfort in knowing how much she was loved and how many lives she touched.
93. Our hearts are with you in this time of loss. Sending love and strength.
94. Our hearts go out to you, and we are here for you during this difficult time.
95. We are so sorry for your loss. We know that these days you need to be strong and find comfort in each other and your family. Thoughts and prayers with you as you grieve 😞
96. May you always find the strength and courage to carry on in your journey of grief
97. Sending so much love to the family of Mary M. Schmitz who passed away this week. God bless you during this time of loss and we hope you find comfort in knowing she is now in a better place.
98. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. May God bless your strength and encouragement through this difficult journey.
99. A mother’s love is a flower that lasts forever. May you always be surrounded by that loving and calming fragrance.
100. You will always be loved and missed.
101. The world is a better place because your mother lived in it.
102. We are forever grateful for everything she did for us. She is now smiling on the other side, but her love still remains here with us.
103. Still strong, still here for you.
104. Sending lots of love and prayers to the family of the woman who lost her beloved mother.
105. Sending love and prayers to all the families that have lost a mother. May she Rest In Peace
106. May she rest in peace, and may her family find comfort and strength during this difficult time.
107. our hearts are heavy with grief. We send our deepest condolences to your family and loved ones on the loss of a mother. She was a wonderful woman and we know she will be missed.
108. We are deeply saddened by the loss of your mother. We wish there was something we could do to ease your pain. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time.
109. The heartache of losing a mother is hard to bear. We are here to help you through this difficult time with care and compassion.
110. We are here for you during the difficult time of your loss.
111. Today, we are all experiencing a loss. We are forever grateful for the love of your mother, and will always remember you with warmth and admiration.
112. Condolences to the family and friends of the late Mrs. Diana A. Smith, who passed away on March 22, 2018.
113. My heart is heavy with the loss of my mother. I am so thankful for all that she taught me and how much we spent time together. I love you, Mom!
114. A mother’s love, a mother’s guidance, and a mother’s strength. RIP to the woman who brought us into this world and gave us endless love and support. We will never forget you ❤
115. Today we grieve the loss of the woman who gave us life, and who taught us to be kind and to love. We celebrate her extraordinary contributions to our community and her unwavering love for her family.
116. Sending all my love to the family of Loree Kreamer. Know that your mother is in a place where we can’t see her in this life, but she’s in a place where she can’t be touched by the pain of us who are left behind.
117. We miss your smile and the way you knew how to make us feel like everything was going to be okay. There is no greater gift than having a mother.
118. You’re the reason my life is so full of love and laughter. I’m gonna miss you so much.”
119. Words can’t express the grief we feel after losing a mother. 😢
120. We are so sorry to hear about your loss. May you find comfort in knowing that our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
121. Life is made better because of you. RIP mom.
122. We are standing by as you grieve and send your thoughts and prayers to the family during this difficult time.
123. Our deepest condolences to the family of the late Ms. Kinny O’Malley. We share your pain and loss.
124. Sending a big hug to all my mommy friends out there who have lost their mothers this week. May you find peace & comfort in knowing that she’s no longer in pain. You are not alone.
125. You are never alone in your journey, and you have no regrets. Rest in peace mother.
126. She’s gone, but her legacy will live on.
127. We grieve together. We cry together. And we move forward with love, strength, and comfort in our hearts.
128. This is a difficult time for you and your family. We are here to provide any kind of support you need during this difficult time.
129. I’m so sorry for your loss. I feel you share my heartache, but understand that this is your time to mourn and heal alone. Please know that we are here for you and what you need at any time. Rest in peace, dear friend.
130. Words cannot express how much she meant to me, or how sad I feel about her passing. My mother gave me everything and more of the world and now she is gone. She was my best friend, confidant, and the most important person in my life. I will always remember how happy she made me and how proud she made me feel for being myself.
131. I’m sending you all the light and love I have left. ❤
132. Thank you for being part of my life. I will cherish all the memories we have together and love you forever.
133. Life is too short, to waste your days and nights on ordinary things. Life is too fragile, and it can slip away in an instant. Make every moment count ❤️
134. Condolences to the family of a dear mother who recently passed away. Your loss is deeply felt by her loved ones.
135. Condolences to all who are deeply saddened by the loss of a mother. May she rest in peace 🙏
136. Our hearts are heavy with the loss of our beloved mom. We love you and miss you.
137. We are surrounded by grieving hearts today. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who have suffered the loss of your mother today. ❤️
138. We are sending our deepest condolences to the family of Virginia. We will do everything we can to support you during this time of grief.
139. Sending heavy hearts and prayers to all of our family, friends, and fans affected by the loss of our mother is the greatest gift a woman could imagine. We will always remember her light, love, and laughter.
140. Sending our deepest condolences to the family of the late Mrs. Virginia. We will always cherish your memory and will never forget you!
141. We will always remember you mom. I love you so much and will never forget you.
142. We’re all heartbroken today. Our moms are amazing people and have taught us so much throughout our lives.
143. Today, we lost a mother. But she will never be gone. She lives in all of us. A mother’s love is unconditional, forever and always.
144. To all mothers, let us know that your presence is deeply missed. We will forever love and cherish our mother, who made sure we were happy, healthy, and loved in every way.
145. Mothers are the backbone of any family. We will miss you, but your legacy lives on in each of us.
146. Condolences to the family and friends of our beloved friend, Tracy Joyce. We’ll miss her dearly, she was an inspiration and will be greatly missed.
147. She was the one who made me who I am today. To her, I say thank you, and may you rest in peace.
148. We will always remember the gifts you gave to us, and your love for us.