If you’re a mild-mannered individual and you’ve been looking for the most meaningful, heartwarming, and poetic Instagram captions and quotes for your life then look no further. Here are some of the best that you will find out there.
Melancholic Temperament Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. You’re not broken. You’re just a little bit sad and twisted, but you’ll get over it.
2. When your emotions are on pause, you can’t help but feel disconnected from the world around you.
3. Don’t let your emotions get in the way of your dreams.
4. I know that you are grieving, but I hope you will choose to be brave and move forward.
5. The first step to getting over someone is forgiving yourself.
6. The world is a lot more beautiful when you’re in it. So, if you’re going to let the world go by, at least take time to appreciate it.
7. You can’t be understood, but you can be loved.
8. I’m tough. I’m strong. I’m a woman who walks alone through the night, and I am fearless.
9. Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.
10. There are times when I feel like I’ve lost the plot, but then I realize that I’m not in the story at all.
11. Life is a struggle that we must fight every second of every day. But it’s the victory in defeat that makes us who we are.
12. Can’t wait to get the hell out of here.
13. Sometimes you just have to let things happen.
14. Sometimes you can’t see the sky, but you know it’s there.
15. If you want to laugh, then grow a beard.
16. A smile tells a lot about the person you are, but a sad smile reflects your inner feelings.
17. A little melancholy never hurt anyone.
18. You’re beautiful, you’re wonderful, you’re amazing. You’re everything that I could ever want
19. “Grief is not something that has to be lived with, it’s something that will end when you let go.” #griefisnotsomethingyouneedtolivewith
20. Be it your day, or your Monday. ✨
21. If you’re interested in becoming a member of an elite, secret club, then we’d love for you to join! 😘😜
22. Some people are so depressed that they forget to count the number of raindrops on their windowsill.
23. They say “Life can be either a daring adventure or a series of calm, boring routine tasks.” I choose to live life to the fullest, and make every day as exciting as possible!
24. Sometimes the smallest things in life make me cry.
25. The secret to happiness is to pursue it with all your might.
26. And then it started to rain. I replied, “Well can you make it stop then
27. It’s always darkest before dawn. But I’m here to tell you, it doesn’t have to be that way.
28. Life is about the journey, not just getting there.
29. A small change can make a big difference.
30. Unapologetic and uncompromising, the melancholic temperament is rare but intoxicating.
31. People with a melancholic temperaments are often more intuitive and self-reflective. They give their all without reservation to those they love.
32. A melancholic life is a beautiful life.
33. Hey, I’m a little bit melancholy. But that’s okay because I’m a little bit lovable.
34. I’m down to earth, but not in a way that makes you feel bad. I’m there for you when you need me and can be your best friend at any time.😉
35. Melancholic? Yes. But a melomaniac, never.
36. If you want to be happy, be. If you want to be sad, sit down.
37. Growing up is hard. Growing old is harder. Beige☕️
38. A moody gaze and a purple lip.
39. In a world where everything is just too much, it’s nice to remember how the beauty in simplicity can still be powerful.
40. The path of least resistance leads to an unpredictable destination.
41. Life is a journey, not a destination. It’s all about taking those steps forward, one at a time.
42. There’s no better time than now to let your melancholic side flow freely.
43. We are melancholic, and we believe that it will always come out in the way with which we look at the world and take care of our comrades.
44. You won’t feel blue if you’re wearing this. 😍
45. Don’t let the sunshine fool you: you’re still in a mood.
46. I’m a mess of emotions. I never have time to stop and enjoy this moment. What are you doing right now?
47. We’re not all sunshine and rainbows, but we do our best to live full and happy lives.
48. My inner muse is waking up and making me take a look at the world through new eyes. It’s time to be more positive and find joy in every moment.
49. The moon and the stars are so far away from me. I wish I could be there with you, tonight.
50. Life is short. Take a moment to stop and smell the roses.
51. There are people who seem to be on the verge of greatness. And they just don’t want to do anything about it.
52. The universe is a big place. But we can make small changes to make it feel like home. 🌎
53. Black and white, but still very colorful.
54. Balancing the scales between light and dark is not always an easy task. But you’re up to it.
55. “If you want it, don’t wait. If you want it bad enough, go get it.”
56. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
57. Are you melancholic? Embrace your inner sadness and show people what it means to be moody.
58. Sometimes the best way to show your emotions is with a caption.
59. As a melancholic, I’m always prepared for the worst. But every day feels better than the last.
60. The best cure for a bad mood: a smile.
61. She is a melancholy beauty.
62. A moody, brooding gaze and a pinch of sadness.
63. Self-love is the most important ingredient for achieving self-confidence. When you love yourself, you can do anything.
64. the quieter you become, the more you reveal.
65. I feel like a ghost, always moving in the shadows. I’m living on borrowed time.
66. When the world seems to be falling apart, make a cup of tea.
67. The world is an open book and I can’t wait to read it. 📖
68. The sky is a little bit brighter, the clouds are a little bit greyer and there’s a new song in my head.
69. The aroma of coffee in the morning is like a song – something you can’t get out of your head.
70. All we have is now.
71. If your heart is full of sadness, then you are melancholic. Live your life and embrace the melancholic temperament. ☁️❤️
72. Melancholic by nature, you are a romantic at heart and a lover of the finer things.
73. When you’re feeling down, nothing quite compares to a good cry.
74. It’s time for the melancholia to land.
75. A moody, melancholy, and often misanthropic person.
76. We’re always here for you. Even when it’s hard to be.
77. A life full of light and love is always better than a life full of darkness and regret.
78. If a smile is the best way to face a frown, trust me. It’s time to smile again.
79. I’m a little bit lost.
80. The darker the night, the brighter the stars.
81. The sky is the limit, but don’t get too high up there.
82. Sometimes, you just have to be sad. Sometimes, you just have to let your heart break. We are here for you when you need us most.
83. When you’re down, but still a bae.
84. I’m not the kind of girl who gives up easily.
85. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.
86. A chill in the air, a smile on my face, and a song in my heart.
87. No matter how hard the rain falls, it can never wash away your heart’s misery.
88. Moonlight comes, and then the shadows fall.
89. Don’t be afraid to be a little weird.
90. The more you breathe, the better you feel.
91. Intensity is the only real prerequisite for greatness in any area of endeavor.
92. Melancholic temperament: “I’ll be fine” – Even when everyone else is freaking out.
93. The world could use a bit more melancholy. 😋
94. When you feel like the world is closing in, just keep your head up and look to the sky. ❤️
95. You can’t change the world. But you can make a difference by changing your perspective. #ChronicSelfDestructive
96. Calling all of the introverts out there. We love you, too! 😁👋
97. Everyone has their own special light of the world, shining bright. And when you lose yourself in that light, you’re creating magic for yourself and for those around you.
98. The best times are when you have nothing to do.
99. Dark days, sweet dreams.
100. Be you, and don’t worry about what anyone else thinks.
101. The darkest hour is soon followed by the brightest day.
102. It’s like the universe has been waiting for you to follow your dreams.
103. You think you know, but you have no idea.
104. Even when you don’t want to celebrate any kind of holiday, it’s important to make an effort.
105. Bold, moody, and mesmerizing. Behind every great artist is a moody genius.
106. We’re not just sad: We’re melancholy.
107. Let your mood be as dark and brooding as you.
108. The best things in life are bittersweet.
109. I’m not the kind of person who tries to be happy all the time. I just try to be happy most of the time.
110. When the heartache is beyond your control, let go and breathe.
111. You’re the sunshine in my day, you are the rain on my roof.
112. The bigger the heart, the harder it is to take it all in.
113. The world is too much with us; late and soon,
114. The first step to finding yourself is to accept the person you’ve been given.
115. If you’re always looking at the dark side of things, your life will be just as dark.
116. The most mesmerizing place to be is in the middle of a crowd.
117. The best kind of rain is one that makes you want to hibernate.
118. There’s no better place to be than here.
119. Life is like a book, with chapters and pages. We’ve got to know the important parts and make sure we have a good ending.
120. Melancholy is a state of mind, not a medical condition. Learn how to embrace your moodiness and find peace with it.
121. The kind of person who can balance their optimistic and pessimistic sides
122. Rainy days are the best—even though they’re extra gloomy, I’m still pretty happy 😊
123. Sipping tea and watching clouds. I’m ready for the day to come, yet I can’t wait for it to end.
124. Mood: Melancholic
125. I’m a dark & stormy night, With all the stars and lights shining.
126. I’m on my way to the darkest place, I’ll be back before you know it.
127. The moon is calling. Come to me, my beautiful friend.
128. The world is not a wish-granting factory, but you can be. Get out there and make the most of your life!
129. I’m working on a new album where I’m going to move into my own lane and just be me.
130. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
131. It’s okay to be a little bit messy.
132. The more you talk, the less you learn.
133. It’s not where you go, it’s how you get there.
134. When you’re in a good mood, it’s because your Melancholic self is finally winning.
135. You are constantly looking for something to distract your attention from reality. It’s not easy being you.
136. Melancholic. Melancholic and a little melancholy.
137. Brooding, misanthropic, and moody.
138. I’m wearing my heart on my sleeve, but you don’t need to worry because it’s all good.
139. You’re the sunset, and I’m the moon.
140. I don’t live through the past, I live for the future.
141. When there’s nothing to do but get on with it.
142. Dark clouds are rolling in, but the sun is still shining. ☀
143. There’s no place like home… especially when it feels like the end of the world.
144. This is the kind of day when you come home to an empty house and your dog greets you with a wagging tail.
145. It’s true that change is the only constant.
146. A melancholic temperament, one that can’t help but drag you down into sorrow and pain.
147. Melancholic. A dark, brooding kind of mood. Like the feeling, you get at the beginning of a storm.
148. Changing my profile picture to a black and white shot because it reminds me of a time when I was in the mood for looking at art alone.
149. The blues are an intense form of melancholy. Don’t they make you feel that more is expected of you than the rest of us? #melancholia
150. Depression is a state of mind. It’s not something you’re born with, it’s something you choose.
151. When you’re feeling down, just remember that there’s always a silver lining. 😊
152. The first step to getting over your past is admitting that you have a problem. 🤞🏻
153. A sad face is as good as a smile.
154. Is this moody or what?
155. If you’re going through a tough time, don’t worry. It’ll all be over soon.
156. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.☀
157. No matter how hard life gets, I’ll always be strong.
158. Me before you, me after you.
159. You don’t have to be the most positive person in the world, but there is a fine line between being positive and just plain delusional.
160. Life is a journey, not a destination. Trust that you’ll get there if you keep going.
161. To live a life of color, to follow your heart, and to manage your moods.
162. The moon could be said to be a symbol of melancholy as it represents the presence of weathered souls in the cold dark waters.
163. Hanging out with my best friends. 💖
164. Be you. Be free. Be limitless. Be brave and live every day like it’s your last.
165. The wind is blowing through my hair, the moon is watching over me. I’m on a ship going across the sea.
166. You should never be afraid to be who you are.
167. When you’re so deep in thought, the only thing that matters is if the coffee is ready.
168. The most fun you can have with your clothes on a trip to the mall.
169. Life’s a journey, not a destination.
170. When you’re ready to let life in, the world stops.
171. I stare at the sky and think, who am I?
172. There is a darkness inside that no light can escape.
173. There’s a darkness to the light.
174. A moody, melancholy temperament
175. Our moods are a thing called “melancholy”. It’s perfectly fine to sit around and appreciate all the things that make you happy – even if it is just for a few minutes.
176. When you’re feeling blue, it’s because the world is too much.
177. A good mood is a happy accident that happens when you find yourself in a good space.
178. Don’t get too down. Celebrate your own unique qualities and go out and make things happen. 💪🏼
179. “If you really want to be happy, you must make up your mind to it.”
180. The epitome of cool and collected.
181. When the clouds are low and the tide is out, you need a little reminder to keep swimming. #liveyourbestlife
182. A little sad, a lot angry.
183. Staying home on a rainy day is way better than going out to play in the rain.
184. You’re always searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.
185. There’s no such thing as a bad day, just a bad attitude.
186. It’s all about balance. Even in a storm.
187. The more you struggle, the more you will succeed.
188. Melancholic temperament: You’re not just moody, you’re the ultimate mood.
189. It’s not always easy being a melancholic. But you know what? You’re incredible, and so are the people who love you.
190. So your mood is on an incoming plane, but the emoji plane just doesn’t qualify.
191. Sip on a dark, moody cocktail and let your emotions run wild.
192. Your truth is your own. You are your own best friend and will find solace in the right people.
193. the darker days are full of questions, but there is always tomorrow.
194. I’m not sure if this is the right time to be sad, but here we are.
195. When life seems like a long, bumpy road.
196. Embrace the darkness, embrace your shadow, because they are in constant balance with each other.
197. The gloomy frequency of the blue hour.
198. A moody, dark, and intense sort of day.
199. I’m going to miss this, every day.
200. We are the people of Time… We have the ability to see the complete picture and know what must be done.
201. Taking your life into your own hands is one thing; doing it without a plan is another.
202. You have a melancholy temperament. You have a melancholic personality. And you are Scary and good at being alone.
203. Calming mood, drifting thoughts, and a sense of tranquility. #melancholic
204. If you’re feeling a little gloomy today, take time to look at the sun and remember what’s good in life
205. It’s not just a mood. It’s a way of life
206. Don’t let your mood stop you from making the day a better one.
207. The moon doesn’t care about your mood. It just cares about the tides.
208. Let’s all have a moment of silence for the greatest mood lifter of all time: The Dark Mode.
209. The kind of day where you feel like the world is ending, but at the same time, you’re so happy you survived.
210. The air is crisp, the leaves are turning, and it’s time to reflect on the season’s past. #autumn
211. The best thing about this rainy day is that I can be alone with my thoughts.
212. Life doesn’t always go the way you plan. But if it’s meant to be, it will happen.
213. The winds blow and the leaves fall, but here I am in my pajamas.
214. Life is like an onion, the more layers you peel, the more there are.
215. Moods come and go. But the legacy we leave behind will last forever.
216. The beauty of this life is in the bittersweet moments.
217. There are moments of light, and there are moments of darkness. Take the time to find a moment to make yourself feel happy, even if it’s just for a few minutes.
218. A moody and pessimistic person who is tired of the life they’ve lived. They’re ready to change it all, but they don’t know how.
219. Life’s a journey, not a destination. Keep going, keep searching. And eventually, you’ll find me.
220. Dark days. They’re a part of life, but they don’t have to define you
221. Let it be a good time.
222. If the sky above us has one color, it’s gray. The world is a mess. And we’re all in it together.
223. Don’t even try to guess how many times I’ve thought about you this week.
224. Hope is a fragile thing. That’s why it’s harder to find than a diamond
225. The morning after a night out. A little rough around the edges, but we’re ready to face the world.
226. The sky’s the limit
227. We can’t all be super-heroes, but one day we’ll all have to choose–to save the world or sit back and watch it burn.