A lot of weightlifters or athletes out there love to share their workout tips with others, whether it’s for motivation or just because they want others to get stronger and train harder. In this article, I’m going to share some of the most inspirational weight lifting quotes with captions that I’ve seen over the years that are really inspiring.
Motivational Weightlifting Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. Lift heavy. Eat well. Train hard.
2. Work hard, dream big, and never stop lifting 💪
3. Lift heavy things.
5. When you lift, lift with passion. For your loved ones, for yourself, and for all the people who have inspired you to be better than you were yesterday.
6. Strength is the ability to keep going when things are tough. The stronger you are the more you can give of yourself, and the more you give, the greater your gain.
7. You are a winner. Finish strong, stay focused, and keep pushing forward to accomplish your goals.
8. Strength is a lot like money. The stronger you are, the more people want to help you spend it.
9. Achieve your goals. Never give up on yourself. Never back off when it matters most. Never quit until you’re satisfied with your performance.
10. “I don’t like the word no. I like the word not yet.” ― Charles Bukowski
11. Nothing comes easy. Nothing is free. And nothing is perfect, but that’s what makes everything worth it.
12. I remember when I was deciding to follow my dreams. I just wanted to become a strong woman, and there was no way I wasn’t gonna do it.
13. Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he’ll never go back to eating out of the catalogue.
14. Don’t hold back. Lift the bar, crush your goals, and change the world. #powerlifting
15. I lift heavy so it doesn’t have to lift hard. ✌🏻️
16. Lift…and you shall receive.
17. The power of your training is the power of your mind.
18. Lift heavy, live life big, and be happy with what you’ve got.
19. I’m strong enough to lift you, but I don’t want to.
20. Lift heavy. Lift often. Build a temple out of your body, and then build the rest of the world around it.
21. Strength is resistance to disorder. Greatness is the art of going through it.
22. I bench whatever I want, eat whatever I want, and lift heavy stuff. What more do you want from me?
23. If you are going to be a champion, you have to be a work in progress.
24. You can only choose your own path, but what’s important is the journey.
25. Life is 10% what you go through and 90% how you handle it.
26. Get used to being bad. You’re going to get yourself into some shit.
27. There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword the other is by debt.
28. Life is not a dress rehearsal. It’s just taking off all your clothes and getting on with them.
29. Grow strong and lift heavy. #StrengthIsPower
30. “Let your hands do the talking.” – Charles Atlas #handsonafitness
31. The best way to get strong is to get strong. #liftbigger
32. Lift with a purpose.
33. Strength is the best form of armor.
34. Words are the strongest way to convey your thoughts.
35. I am strong! I am powerful. I lift heavy, for a reason—to make you more powerful too. 😎
36. Lift weights, get mean.
37. Come, lift with your whole body.
38. Strength is a natural state of being.
39. Strength is a choice. The ability to overcome the world and become someone better than you were yesterday.
40. It’s not where you were, but where you are that count.
41. Life is a game. Play with an open mind, and you’ll always win. – Mike Tuchscherer
42. I’m not afraid of you, I don’t know what you are, but if I had to guess I would say ‘You’re a man.’ – James Tiefenbacher
43. Lift heavy, lift often; Lift lighter, lift more.
44. The best way to get strong is by lifting heavy.
45. Lift heavy weights. Become the strongest version of yourself.
46. Lift more weight. Lift more often. Lift with a purpose. #lifthumanity
47. Lift heavy, lift often.
48. Strength is the ability to overcome adversity.
49. Lift it. Achieve it. Be stronger than you think you are.
50. Let’s lift some heavy weights together. 💪🏼 🏋️♀️
51. I lift heavy weights. I’m not scared of lifting heavy weights.
52. Weightlifting is the ultimate test of strength, skill, and determination. The biggest gains can be made when there’s no room for excuses.
53. In lifting, as in life, a strong start is the best preparation.
54. Strength doesn’t come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
55. Strength and willpower are not the same things. Strength is what you have when you don’t know you’re strong.
56. Training hard is necessary but so is a little bit of fun.
57. Holding everything down with a single finger.
58. Old-school lifting slogans and quotes
59. What you lift is more important than the weight.
60. Lift heavy, feel strong.
61. Lift heavy things and you lift yourself.
62. Lift heavy, feel light. Lift to feel your body change, feel the world change.
63. “Strength is not the ability to lift a lot of weight, but the ability to control how hard you try.” – Dorian Yates
64. Strength is in your mind, not in your arms.
65. “I lift weights because I want to take the anarchy out of fitness. I want to become strong and agile, and I want to be a better person for it.” -Steve Cook
66. We lift weights. We build strength and self-confidence. We get our hearts pumping, our lungs expanding and our muscles growing
67. I lift to fight the feelings of being small. I lift to feel strong and dependable. I lift because it makes me feel like me.
68. Strength is not the ability to do a pull-up, but the ability to do a pull-up when you’re on your knees.
69. You be the greatest version of yourself 💪🏼
70. Strength is the only thing you can be sure of. There is no security, except in the strength of your own convictions.
71. Strength is the result of lifting heavy things.
72. Lift heavy and you’ll find the strength to achieve anything.👊
73. Lift heavy, lift often.
74. Lift up your heaviest. Do not fear failure. You can do it!
75. We lift heavy to move light.
76. Lift heavy, drink light.
77. Lift heavy and the mind will follow.
78. Strength isn’t about how much you can lift, but about how much you have to lift. – Vince Gironda
79. Lift with the ones you love. Lift with the ones who lift with you 💪🏽
80. It’s not about being strong, it’s about being balanced.
81. Let’s lift the weight, but let’s not get carried away.
82. Strength is a habit. The true sign of strength is not violence but self-control
83. Don’t look at it as a workout—look at it as an art. The moment you stop trying to do things perfectly and just do them, that’s when the magic happens.
84. Pluck the feathers out of your wings and be free.
85. Power is like a punch in the face. If it’s not there, you won’t be hit.
86. Lift heavy. Lift gracefully. Lift well. ✔
87. Everyone lifts weights, but some people lift with purpose.💪
88. Strength is more important than size.
89. Lift heavy, do it with purpose.
90. Lift heavy, live light.
91. Lift heavy, live big, and leave a legacy.
92. I lift heavy things and I’m not ashamed.
93. “Strength is the greatest form of confidence.” – Brian Delaney
94. Lift so that you may live
95. There is no greater happiness than the feeling of lifting heavy things.
96. Lift your mind and your body will follow.
97. There’s a strength in being vulnerable.
98. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
99. You only get one opportunity to make a first impression, so make it count.
100. You can’t win a fight with your friends, but you can lose one alone.
101. Work hard, Lift heavy.
102. Lift heavy, feel strong, and live your life to the fullest.
103. Lift heavy, look good. That’s the law.
104. Weightlifting is a never-ending journey of personal growth, strength, and courage.
105. Strength is the ultimate resource.
106. ‘There’s no reason to be afraid of lifting weights. To get stronger, you only have to lift more weight.'” – Mark Rippetoe
107. Get Stronger, Get Faster.
108. Keep lifting. Keep gaining. Make sure to get into it, because too much of anything isn’t good for us.
109. You only get stronger from the weak parts.
110. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you could not
111. You don’t get to where you want to be by being average, but by being above average.
112. Power through the pain and reap the rewards. The journey is what matters, not the destination.
113. To achieve your goals, you have to first accept them.
114. “No matter what happens, you have to be strong. If you can’t lift 100 pounds, lift 10. If you have one foot in the grave, your mind is still full of ears that are listening.”―Nate Jackson
115. “It’s not about being better than you were yesterday. It’s about being better than you were two days ago.”
116. Rise to the occasion with these weightlifting quotes to inspire you in your workouts.
117. Lift your voice and lift a weight.
118. Always be lifting more weight than you can move.
119. It’s not just about what you lift, but the way you lift.
120. Lift heavy, lift often.
121. Lift with confidence, knowing you’re stronger than you think.
122. The best thing about weightlifting is the feeling of accomplishment after a workout.
123. The best weightlifters are those who can lift the heaviest. The strongest are those who can lift themselves up afterward.
124. Squat high, jump low.
125. No matter how much you lift, there will always be more to lift.
126. The best of all possible worlds is this world.
127. Life is a struggle. Life is a challenge. You don’t always make the right choices, but your journey to success is what makes you strong and powerful.
128. Do what you love and the rest will follow.
129. The hardest part is never starting. The challenge you face today is just a stepping stone to what’s yet to come.
130. If you could go back in time, would you tell your younger self just how much he meant to you?
131. You’re not going to be good at everything, but you have to do what you can.
132. Nothing beats the feeling of pulling the last rep of a set.
133. Strength is not the ability to lift a lot of weight—it’s the ability to control your emotions and lift yourself when you fall.
134. You don’t have to go fast. You just have to go hard enough. #motivation
135. Impressive lifts 👊
136. The sky is the limit when you train hard, lift heavy, and dream big.
137. Strength is an art that never grows old.
138. Sometimes the only way to get something done is to talk about it.
139. There’s no substitute for elbow grease.
140. “Strength is the ability to break a habit.” – Charles Poliquin
141. You can’t make everyone happy, but you can always try.
142. The real beauty of lifting is that you can be whatever you dream.
143. Time to lift heavy, lift often, and never stop training.
144. Stronger Together: the power of lifting together.
145. Lift like a boss.
146. I believe in doing the work, not just talking about it.
147. Lift with a purpose—strength, power, and performance all start with the right mindset.
148. Good things come in small packages. And they’re usually so dang cute 😊
149. Stronger when you lift.
150. These are the little things that add up.
151. We lift more when we lift together. So cheers to lifting with your loved ones.
152. The gym is a place for lifting heavy things, so lift up your friends.
153. We’re lifting our barbells higher, stronger, and faster than ever before.
154. If you want to be the best at something, you’ve got to be willing to do what it takes. #workhard #liftheavy
155. Strength doesn’t come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
156. Lift. You got this ✊🏻
157. When you’re lifting, good things happen.
158. Lift Like a Warrior. Think Like an Expert.
159. He who has never failed, never will.
160. Lift up, lift up, and away!
161. These are my favorite weightlifting quotes and captions. They’ll help you put the pieces of your lifting puzzle together and give you an edge!
162. “Perfect practice makes perfect.” – Vince Lombardi
163. Lift the weights, and feel it in your lungs. You are about to do what you dream of doing.
164. You don’t have to lift heavy or strong, just be light on your feet and never hesitate
165. You just have to follow your heart and be true to yourself. It’s about being the best you can be, not about what others say.
166. Lift heavy. Lift smart. Lift together.
167. Strength always looks so effortless on you.
168. “Strength doesn’t come from muscles, that’s how you find muscles.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
169. Life is all about the journey, not the destination.
170. I’m not just lifting weights, I’m breaking down barriers. You can do the same.
171. Training hard is an investment in your health. Be proud of it and let everyone know about it.
172. Strength begins inside you. It is something that is built up through a long road of self-discipline, hard work, and dedication.
173. Be the strongest version of yourself, and be happy in the process. ❤
174. Lift heavy, and be nice to people!
175. Squat funny and deadlift strong. Squat and press hard, bench heavy, and pull with your back.
176. I was lifting because it had become my only way to escape.
177. The sky is the limit when you train hard, lift heavy, and dream big.
178. Lift heavy, Lift smart, and Lift with a smile.
179. #NoFear, NoLimitations.
180. Squat day is the one day of the week you don’t want to be late.
181. Stay motivated and stay focused. You got this ☺
182. Lift heavy, work hard.
183. I lift so I can be a better dad. 💪🏻🏋
184. The better you get at lifting, the better you get at life.
185. “If you want to get results, lift heavy.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger #myownquote
186. It’s not about lifting the heaviest weights or being the best at what you do. It’s about lifting heavy and having fun doing it.
187. “Strength is the ability to overcome obstacles.” -Frank Sinatra
188. Don’t let the tougher moments hold you back. Even when you’re struggling, you can make it through with a little bit of strength and perseverance. #keepstrengthstrong
189. Strength comes from overcoming obstacles, not from avoiding them.
190. Highlight the best part of your workout with this one-of-a-kind set of stickers.
191. Work hard. Lift heavy. Get stronger every day.
192. Your work sets the standard of what’s possible in your life!
193. A day on the bench is better than a day in bed.
194. The journey is the reward.
195. When your body feels strong, life feels strong.
196. It’s not always easy to find the motivation to continue pushing yourself. Here are some quotes that will get you in gear!
197. Don’t let the tougher moments hold you back. Even when you’re struggling, you can make it through with a little bit of strength and perseverance. #keepstrengthstrong
198. Strength comes from overcoming obstacles, not from avoiding them.
199. When your body feels strong, life feels strong.
200. It’s not always easy to find the motivation to continue pushing yourself. Here are some quotes that will get you in gear!
201. The only weakness in your game is the one that you allow to exist.
202. Strength is what we are born with. Courage is something we must develop after birth.
203. Sometimes it’s not about the lift, it’s about the journey.
204. Become the strongest version of yourself.
205. Strength is an inward thing. Concentrate on your work and not what people say.
206. Even the toughest men are made from the same stuff. It’s all about practice and determination.
207. Training is like taking a trip. Don’t get caught up in the details, just set your destination and get moving.
208. You’re not a clotheshorse, you’re a lifter!
209. “Strength and patience are the beginning of all things.” -William Shakespeare
210. There’s a new gym in town and it’s called the gym.💪
211. Train hard, and stay strong.
212. When you’re in the gym, there are really only two things that matter: doing what you do and having fun.
213. Be like a tree. Be strong, but not aggressive. Be Balanced.
214. We’re not just lifting weights—we’re lifting something greater than ourselves.
215. Go big or go home.
216. The biggest gains are made in the gym. The best training partners you have there are the weights, yourself, and the clock.
217. Lift heavy 🥋 and remember to smile 😊.
218. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.” ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
219. Don’t let those who don’t understand you stifle your growth.
220. I’m always lifting heavy, but the question is: Is it lifting with LIFT?
221. Work hard. Don’t be satisfied with the status quo. Stay hungry, keep pushing, and don’t stop until you’ve reached your goal.
222. Strength is your ability to overcome difficulties.
223. I start every week with three things: food, rest, and training.
224. Life would be a lot less stressful if we had a little more [insert lifting quote here]
225. The only thing that separates us from the wild is the ability to learn.
226. Wanna lift? You got it.
227. Lift. Lift for your mind, body, and soul.
228. It’s all about the grind and getting that bar up.
229. In the end, you are your own toughest critic. Stay true to yourself and do what makes you happy.
230. Strength is not just physical, but an inner strength that comes to those who have overcome their fears and challenges.
231. Push your mind and body to the limit with these quotes from sports legends
232. It’s not about the weight, it’s about your story. It will be a long, hard journey but in the end, you’ll be more than what you started out as.
233. No matter what you have achieved, there will always be someone who can take it away. Keep working hard to make sure they don’t get you.
234. Train like a boss, eat like a pauper.
235. It’s time to give your body its biggest gift.
236. There’s no better feeling than a big smile after you’ve worked hard in the gym.
237. The goal is to become stronger, faster, and better than you ever were before. There’s nothing like a good lift with friends to motivate you!
238. Let’s lift. And never forget why we do what we do.
239. The only way to get stronger is to lift more weight. #liftmoreweight
240. Lift heavy and be strong.
241. If you can’t lift it, don’t try to lift it.💪
242. Power to you, my friends.
243. Lift with purpose.
244. You’ve hit a plateau? Don’t worry, there’s always a way out.
245. The strongest will always have the best attitude. 😉
246. The greatest athletes are the ones with the biggest heart.
247. Lift with the right mindset, and you’re set.
248. Lift big and lift strong. #StrongIsTheNewSkinny
249. Cheers to the strong, the courageous, and the winners.
250. Strength is an attitude of mind, not just a body.
251. Lift, don’t strain.
252. “Quit playing small, and focus on greatness.” -Coach’s quote
253. Come on, lift those weights! Here are a few of my favorite lifting-related quotes and captions for you: