Phlegmatic is a personality type that’s not highly active or intense. You’re not generally a very talkative person. Phlegmatics are known for being critical of things but also for being creative and practically minded. They try to be objective and realistic about things, even if this means that they won’t get caught up in the excitement of something new.
Get the perfect phlegmatic personality quote and caption for your Instagram profile!
Phlegmatic Temperament Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. Phlegmatic is not a personality, it’s an attitude.
2. With a phlegmatic temperament, you are calm and steady, and able to cope with stress.
3. Your calm disposition makes you the ideal roommate.
4. The calm before the storm
5. Capable of holding a grudge for weeks.
6. It’s not always easy to be happy, but work hard and you can get there.
7. You can have whatever you want in life. As long as you are prepared to do the work that is required to achieve it.
8. When you feel like your life is running out of steam, just think: it’s only a matter of time before you’re captured by someone who has the same phlegmatic temperament as yours.
9. A phlegmatic isn’t someone who doesn’t get excited. It’s someone who sees the spark of something special happening and embraces it
10. It’s not just a matter of right and wrong. It’s a matter of being slow to anger, quick to forgive, and having a good heart.
11. You can’t help but smile today.😉🤗
12. Don’t get stuck in your head. Move on to a new day, new thoughts, and new things.
13. A chill breeze and a glass of red wine make a perfect match. 🍷 🌻
14. Lacking passion, but with our heads up—we can accomplish anything.
15. The more you try, the less you succeed. But that’s okay! Don’t give up. It takes discipline, work, and passion to get what you want out of life.
16. It’s all about the details. No one can say you didn’t try your best.
17. Don’t let your phlegmatic temperament hold you back.
18. The phlegmatic temperament is not about being calm, it’s about reacting calmly.
19. When you’re just not feeling it and you need some air to clear your head.
20. I’m a classic phlegmatic—I don’t want to move, I don’t want to be busy, but I also don’t want to feel the need to sit still.
21. The inside of my mouth is a dark and moody place. But I’ve learned to accept myself for who I am, and that’s not something to be ashamed of.
22. Calm, cool, collected, and collected.
23. The calm before the storm
24. It’s the calm before the storm.
25. Be careful what you ask for. You might get it. 😂
26. We all have different ways of coping with stress and anxiety, but a phlegmatic temperament helps us feel calm and collected in any situation.
27. I’m pretty sure I’d have to be a super cliche person to not like phlegmatic people. I mean, they’re one of my favorite kinds of people in the world.
28. Phlegmatics are the most patient people in the world. Why? Because they can wait forever, without getting sick of anything.
29. Phlegmatic: a person who is low-key and calm
30. You’re a winner. You’ve already won. Enjoy the ride.
31. Life is a series of moments. Moments make life special & memorable.
32. A smile can light up a room, but a laugh can light up the world. 😂
33. If you’re stressed out by everyone’s expectations, take a deep breath.
34. Breathe in. Breathe out. Let it go—it’s all about allowing the moment to flow, even when you want to hold on.
35. You can’t win if you don’t play.
36. Don’t let phlegmatic temperament hold you back. You can do it all! 💪
37. The phlegmatic temperament is the most soothing of all temperaments. Being phlegmatic has its advantages because you are ultimately calm, even if you don’t realize it.
38. Feeling excited, calm and at ease with the world. #phlegmatic
39. Let the world know your personality with these bold, unique, and captivating quotes.
40. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
41. You can have a lot of friends, but if you don’t have any enemies, you might as well be single.
42. If you don’t take risks, how can you ever know if you fail or succeed?
43. “The more I learn, the more I realize that it’s not enough to know. It’s important to understand.”
44. I have dealt with phlegmatics my whole life. They make my blood boil, but I love them despite it all. ✌️💚☕
45. The secret to happiness? Phlegmatizing.
46. When we’re Phlegmatic, we can make peace with our surroundings, regardless of whether they’re beautiful or not.
47. It’s the little things that matter. The way you make me smile, the way you make me laugh, the way you make me feel… I love phlegm.
48. The ability to live with moderate passions and little excitement.
49. Calm and collected. Relaxed. Efficient. Generous. Quotable. Easy-going. All qualities that are necessary for a successful life.
50. Phlegmatic people are easy to please. They don’t care what they have, as long as they have it.
51. I don’t always take the path of least resistance. Sometimes it’s better to do things the hard way.
52. There are no mistakes, only growing opportunities. – Nan Goldin
53. I let my phlegmatic temperament keep me calm, but it also just gets on with things. 🤗 💗 📚
54. A phlegmatic temperament is the most flattering. It makes you look so innocent like you’ve never done anything wrong in your life.
55. I have a phlegmatic temperament, but I love a good argument.
56. Being phlegmatic isn’t always easy. Sometimes it’s not even possible. But when you’re able to stay positive and push through, you end up with something amazing.
57. I’m a bit of a phlegmatic, which means I’m not prone to getting too excited about the little things. But when they do happen, they’re memorable!
58. I’m a mixture of humor, but I have one main ingredient: phlegm.
59. The phlegmatic man is not always the most dangerous opponent. He is very slow to take offense, and he never believes he has been injured in any way unless the injury is irrefutable.
60. Be like the phlegmatic river. Flow steadily, with no great surges and swerves.
61. When you’re fighting phlegm, expect to lose.
62. We’ll conquer any challenge, together.
63. The world is full of beautiful things, and each day I see them more clearly.
64. Follow your bliss and the universe will open up a path.
65. Phlegmatic is a witty, bold, and clever personality. It takes one to know one.
66. Don’t be afraid to be phlegmatic. It’s the easiest way to set yourself apart from all the other sheep.”
67. Phlegmatics are great at keeping their cool. They’re not bothered by things that other people might be—even if those other people are actually bothering them.
68. The phlegmatic temperament is distinguished by a relaxed and easy way of being, as well as an ability to speak calmly about serious issues and problems.
69. “A little calm is a good thing. Think of it as insurance against panic attacks.”
70. Don’t let yourself get bogged down in the way things used to be. Let people develop their own style.
71. You can’t control the weather, but you can control your attitude.
72. Passion and perseverance are no match for a steady head and steady hands.
73. All you need for happiness is a good foundation, and I think my foundation won’t crack no matter how hard you try.
74. You can never have too much of a good thing.
75. The world is full of toughness. The real test is to find the right balance between being too soft and too hard.
76. Get ready to see the world differently.
77. The only one that can make you feel calm in the midst of chaos.
78. The world could use a little more Phlegmatics.
79. Be the person who can roll with the punches, not be swept away by them.
80. When you’re phlegmatic, there’s no need to be dramatic. It’s best to just sit back and enjoy the grandeur of life.
81. Phlegmatic ladies, you’re so chill. You make the world a more enjoyable place by not sweating the small stuff.
82. We know you’ve been waiting for this. Calm down, YOU ARE PHLEGMATIC
83. You’re not a machine. You’re not a robot. You’re a flesh-and-blood human being with emotional needs, imperfections, fears, and dreams. I love your subtlety and complexity!
84. This is how I am. This is how I was born to be and I’m okay with that.
85. You know it’s true, you like to chill, and you know a quality life starts with a balanced approach to health.
86. There’s something undeniably relaxing about a phlegmatic temperament.
87. You can’t make a bargain when your temperament is phlegmatic, but you can compromise.
88. When you’re phlegmatic, it’s important to keep breathing.
89. The cool and collected type
90. You’ll always be the person sitting in the corner, smiling at every joke.
91. Your body is just a machine and you can program it in any way you want.
92. No matter how bad things are, they’ll always get better if you let them.
93. “Friendships are like glass. If you come from a place where you’re allowed to be vulnerable, your friendships will always stay strong.”
94. It’s that time of year when we all need some phlegmatic temperament to get through the rest of the fall.
95. My Phlegmatic temperament is the one that makes me more laid back and calm. It’s the perfect combination for a slow-paced life.
96. No matter what storm is brewing, I will always be stable and phlegmatic.
97. We don’t have a lot of cash in our pockets, but we do have a lot of passion and love for life.
98. A quietly confident, serene, and natural state of mind.
99. The world is a chaotic place, but you don’t have to live in it. You can choose to be happy and optimistic, even amidst the chaos.
100. It’s funny how you can be so calm and collected on the outside but get a little flustered on the inside. 👀
101. If your soul doesn’t soar and you are not excited, then it’s time to find a new passion.
102. Be yourself, be bold, be phlegmatic 😎
103. Phlegmatics are the chillest of them all 🧠
104. The moments where you realize you’re phlegmatic.
105. Phlegmatic, but with a bit of fire.
106. you can find the good in any situation — even when it’s dark.
107. Be the living embodiment of the phlegmatic temperament. Be calm and collected, even in a crisis.
108. As a phlegmatic, I am the quintessential “calm” person. 🤫🍃
109. Phlegmatics are not afraid to be themselves, even under pressure. They’re open-minded and non-judgemental.
110. Our Phlegmatic personality is focused on comfort, peace, and stability. It is the most common among candidates.
111. We’re all a little bit Phlegmatic. And that’s okay.
112. Be the phlegmatic one in the relationship.
113. The best way to calm down is to focus on the things that make your life really worth living—like your health, family, and friends.
114. When in doubt, take a deep breath and just chill.
115. You’re the one who can make it all better.
116. Staying cool in a hot market.
117. Calmly navigating the world one moment at a time
118. Feeling anxious today? Relax, it’s not the end of the world. 😉
119. Be chill with it.
120. Life is better when you can be yourself.
121. You are what you are because of your past experiences. It’s how you’ve made sense of them that matters most.
122. Sometimes all we need is a little nap to get our creative juices flowing.
123. The quiet confidence that comes with a phlegmatic temperament.
124. Let your inner phlegmatic come out and shine 💡
125. You’ve got to be Phlegm to succeed in this world.
126. If you feel overwhelmed, it’s a good sign you’re on the right track.
127. You can’t always control what happens to you, but you can control how you react to it. ❤️
128. Always keep calm, and let the phlegmatic temperament do the talking.
129. Calmness is the path to inner peace.
130. we’re all about being cool, calm, and collected.
131. Clear your mind and breathe.
132. You have the power to make your life extraordinary.
133. The best way to live a life of calmness and peace is to be present. Show up, be here. Be still, and enjoy the ride.
134. The key to finding peace is just sitting still and breathing.
135. We live in a world of chaos, but you can find peace if you seek it out.
136. The most important thing is to find peace in your life.
137. When you get to the top of your game, stay calm and be yourself 🌇
138. Don’t let your busyness get in the way of your peace.
139. Our peace starts with you, and only your peace can bring about change.
140. On days when I’ve been feeling anxious and overwhelmed, the best thing I can do is turn off the noise and quiet my mind.
141. There is a type of peace that only comes from giving up and surrendering.
142. When you have a moment to yourself, do you sit and breathe?
143. When you feel overwhelmed, take a moment to breathe.
144. It’s always better to take it slow.
145. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
146. There’s a certain feeling of calmness that comes with sitting in nature, staring at the stars.
147. We’re embracing the quiet.
148. You can’t always be working. Take time to enjoy the moment, your life, and all that it has to offer.
149. At the end of each day, take it easy on yourself. Give yourself permission to breathe and be at peace.
150. You have the most beautiful smile. I hope it always stays like this because it makes me smile.
151. You don’t have to rush to be happy. You can be happy right now, and maybe even happier in the future.
152. Good things happen when you’re not rushing.
153. You are not alone.
154. Everything is okay. It’s just how things always are.
155. Nobody said that life was gonna be easy, but it’s always worth the fight.
156. The key to a good mood is a headspace of calmness and peace . .
157. It’s okay to take a break. We need to recharge every once in a while because life is too short not to enjoy it.
158. Tired but still hopeful. Looking forward to a good night’s rest.
159. Life is too short not to be happy.
160. There’s something to be said for feeling at ease.
161. Good things come to those who wait.
162. Our default setting is phlegmatic – but we have a little bit of anger, too.
163. I keep my cool and remain phlegmatic even as the world around me goes crazy.
164. Take the stress out of your life and let go of the struggle. Take a deep breath and relax.
165. The calm before the storm
166. When you don’t know what to say but you still want to say something.
167. You can’t be too laid back while you’re moving forward.
168. The moment you’re in, where you don’t want to leave.
169. Good things come to those who wait.
170. You can’t beat a phlegmatic temperament. You can only live with it.
171. The most important thing about you is your phlegmatic temperament.
172. I’m not always the most fun, but I’m always for sure the least boring.
173. Don’t take no for an answer. It might mean you need to wait a little longer, but it doesn’t mean that you’re not worth the wait.
174. We are but a breath of fresh air.
175. Peace is what you make it. And I believe there is no place more peaceful than your own home.
176. Relax, Let Go & Be Free.
177. A little peace and quiet goes a long way.
178. You are never at peace, but you can always be peaceful.
179. Let’s find peace in the little things.
180. No worries, no regrets. Just a good day in your beautiful world.
181. Relaxation is an art, not a religion.
182. Peace is the stillness in the midst of a storm.
183. The only way to be at peace is to love yourself fully.
184. When you live your life, try to be content with the small things. You may have a lot of pressure and stress, but as long as you are happy in your own way, that’s all that matters.
185. Nature’s true healer is not medicine, but our ability to cope with illness.
186. Alright, I’m calm. What about you?
187. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
188. Sometimes all you need is a little peace, love, and relaxation.
189. You’ve heard the saying “a little bit of calmness goes a long way.” Well, so does a lot of peace.
190. When you’re in a place of peace and calmness, it’s easy to make room for new adventures.
191. When you’re feeling the stress of the day or your responsibilities, just take a deep breath, relax and enjoy these simple pleasures.
192. There’s no need to stress. Take a few deep breaths and relax.
193. Nothing like a little peace and quiet to get you in the mood for an awesome weekend.
194. Discover your inner peace and happiness on these beautiful summer days ☀
195. When the world feels like it’s full of chaos, it helps to take some time for yourself. 🌙☁
196. There is a great deal of peace and serenity inside when you are in your own space.
197. Deep breathing in. Sink into it.
198. Life is sweeter when you take it slow, not just in the mornings but also in life. Not rushing and taking every moment as it comes.
199. Wake up, stretch, and breathe.
200. Life is what happens when you’re making other plans
201. Sometimes, you just need to find your Zen.
202. The little things in life can be a lot.
203. Let’s just be calm and enjoy the peace. 😌
204. Calmness. It’s not the absence of stress, it’s the presence of peace.
205. I find peace and serenity in the quiet moments that surround me.
206. Feeling relaxed and calm but ready for a challenge.
207. Calmness and serenity in a world of chaos.
208. Calm down. You can do this.
209. You’re the calm before the storm
210. Sleep tight, and keep dreaming.
211. The moment you access a place of peace within.
212. Live life in the now.
213. When you feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders.