If your uncle is a responsible person, and has been helping you financially all these years, it would be nice to send him a thank you message. This can help him feel appreciated and help you in many ways too.
Thank You Messages To Uncle For Financial Support
1. Dear uncle, thank you for all the financial support that you have given to my education. Growing up I wasn’t aware of the sacrifices you made to help my parents keep me in school and now that I am older I appreciate it more than ever. I hope that someday I can find a way to pay you back, but until that day comes I want you to know how thankful I am.
2. Thank you for helping me fix my air conditioner. I am very grateful for the gift. It means a lot to me.
3. Thank you for supporting me financially. I really do appreciate it. I don’t have to worry about making rent and all of my financial burdens are gone. You have made life a lot easier for me, and for that I am grateful.
4. Thank you for all the support you’ve given my family. I know the money hasn’t always been easy to come by, but it has allowed me to chase my dreams and make my family very happy. I am very thankful to have such a generous family member.
5. Thank you for the financial support of my education. I know it’s been a strain on your finances, and that you didn’t want to give me the money, But I will make sure to work extra hard so I can return this favor in the future.
6. Thank you for your financial help. I know times are tough and it’s not easy to have to be in a position to help me, but I appreciate it. I enjoy spending time with you, and I hope you know that no matter what happens between now and when I graduate, you are welcome in my life.
7. When I realized what the check was for, I teared up. Just a little bit. It’s you who helped me become the person I am today. Thank you for helping me through college and everything else in life. You’re great.
8. Thank you for helping me out with money. Although I don’t think I fully explained how much of an impact it makes in my life. It’s so helpful. I know it’s a stressful decision for you, and I really appreciate it.
9. Thank you for giving me money and support to get this business off the ground. I don’t have much experience in finances so I really appreciate your guidance on these decisions.
10. Thank you for being so generous. I know how hard it is to provide for your family without losing hope. My hopes are always here to help you, and if we are in a tight spot, I will be glad to contribute with whatever I can.
11. Thank you for being so supportive of my decision to move to New York. It really means a lot to me. I know it was expensive, but I will work hard to pay back the debt. You are always there for me when I need advice and emotional support.
12. Thank you for your generous support. I know our family has been struggling financially, so I am very thankful for your contribution.
13. Thank you for all the financial support you gave me, without which I would not be able to start my own business. I’m very grateful for this help.
14. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful present. I understand that times have been hard on your end, but after all this time, it’s really wonderful to get something.
15. Thank you for your generous support. I’m sure it was not easy for you to part with that money. You have helped me a lot in the past and I promise to pay you back as soon as I can.
16. Thank you for standing by me, even though you don’t have much money. It means a lot to be able to count on you.
17. Thank you for all of your support, especially financially. It is certainly not easy giving up so much of your money, but I really appreciate that you do.
18. Thank you for your financial support. Without it, I would have not been able to go through with this surgery. Thank you for being there when I need you and offering me a helping hand when I fall.
19. Thank you for your financial support throughout my life. It has helped me a lot and continues to help me now as I pursue my MBA. I really don’t know where I would be without it.
20. Thank you for being there for me and my family. I know things have been tough for you recently, financially, and I hope someday it will get better. I really appreciate the help you give us.
21. Thank you for always being honest with me about our finances, and for giving me financial support. I know life isn’t easy for you. You support me in my dreams, not only with money but with encouragement too.
22. Thank you for supporting me through all of this. Your financial support is what has kept me going on this journey. I can’t tell you how much it means to have someone in my corner rooting for me.
23. Thank you for always being there for me. Even when I don’t ask for help you somehow manage to reassure me everything will turn out okay. I’m very fortunate to have a father figure like you in my life.
24. Thank you for the financial support. I am glad we have you in our lives as a mentor and friends.
25. Thank you so much for the financial support. I know things are tough on you right now, but I really appreciate everything you do.
26. Thank you for being so generous. I know it is not easy, considering the state of the country, but I appreciate your support.
27. Thank you for helping out. It takes a lot of money to establish this company and I don’t know how I can be more grateful for your support.
28. Thank you for the present, I really appreciate it. I know that these times are hard for everyone and I’m glad you have been so supportive of me and my endeavors.
29. Thank you for all of your help, I really appreciate it. I know things are not easy.
30. Thank you for helping me with hospital bills. There is no way I could pay that much myself. You really are the best uncle.
31. Thank you for being there when I really needed you. You have inspired me to be someone who is ready to help out family members who need some financial support.
32. Thank you for always being there for me. All these years, you have helped me and my family financially, even when you didn’t have much yourself. I want to do the same for you in your retirement.
33. Thank you for helping me out in my time of need. I appreciate all that you do. Please don’t worry about this. I’ll be fine because I have you to support me.
34. Thank you for coming through. I know sometimes it’s so annoying to have to deal with me and my ventures, but you haven’t complained once. I would not be able to do what I am doing now if it wasn’t for your financial support.
35. Thank you for helping me with the finances. I appreciate that and it is wonderful to know I have your help if I need it.
36. Thank you for supporting me financially. I really do appreciate all that you have done for me. I may have taken you for granted in the past, but I realize now how much eternal gratitude I have for you.
37. Thank you for the help. We know it wasn’t easy for you to give us that money, but we really do appreciate it. It has helped us out of a very tough spot.
38. Thank you for all the money you have lent me, I am very grateful for it and for being a part of our family. I will pay it back as soon as I can. You are an amazing uncle. Without you, a lot of things would not be possible. Love Aunt
39. Thank you for giving me some financial support. I know times are hard right now, but having a job is really helpful and you really made things easier. I hope your job search goes well!
40. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to study. I know it hasn’t been easy, and I just want you to know how grateful I am for everything you have done, not only for me but also for all of the other relatives that need your help.
41. Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for me. I know you have given me a great life and it means so much to me. I enjoy having you around and hope we can keep in touch after college.
42. Thank you for helping us out financially. I know it’s not easy on you either and that no one is making you do it. Thanks for being great with my kids and for your guidance in my life.
43. Thank you so much for helping me out with rent for the past few months. It has been incredibly helpful to me and my family while I’m looking for a better-paying job.
44. Thank you for giving me something I have always wanted. You were a little hesitant about my buying it, but after talking about it for a while, you gave in. It means a lot to me that you are so thoughtful and so willing to spend time with me. I love you.
45. Thank you so much for helping me get my business off the ground. I know there must be times when you want to tell me “no”, but you don’t, and your support makes all the difference. I’m so grateful we are family.
46. Thank you for all of the financial support. It’s not easy to take care of five children, two of whom are 20 years old, on your own with a low income and a small rent-controlled apartment. I don’t know what I would do without you.
47. Thank you for the financial assistance I have received. I know it has not been easy on you at times, so I appreciate your kindness and generosity.
48. I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me and my family. You may have saved us from financial ruin.
49. Thank you for supporting me financially during school. Even though I am doing very well in college and have no financial worries, I appreciate knowing you are there for me if something unexpected happens.
50. Thank you for being a kind and generous uncle to me. I know that it may not be easy for you, financially, but I appreciate it very much. I’ve never taken money from anyone before and whatever you give me feels like God sent.
51. Thank you for all of your help this past year. It has been a big relief to know that you have been there when I needed you financially. I know it is not easy on you, but I really appreciate it.
52. Thank you for the cash gift you gave me. I am sorry I was not able to make it down for your anniversary, but an opportunity has arisen for me that I hope will bring us closer in the future.
53. Thank you for your support. You’ve given me a lot of help that I have needed. I’m very happy to have you as a mentor and financial supporter when my ideas are not yet fleshed out.
54. Thank you for the generous financial support. I really appreciate it, as this time is one of the most challenging ones in my life. I hope it will get better soon so that I can repay you all the money that this business venture has cost me so far.
55. Thank you for the support in my time of need – I know this is tough for you and your family as well. You are welcome to stay with me when you come to town next time.
56. Thank you for all of your help. I know things haven’t been easy for you, and it is nice to know you are looking out for me. I hope we can work together in the future.
57. Thank you for your contribution to my company. There are many things I need to purchase, and being able to save money on these is a huge advantage. I will pay you back as soon as I can.
58. Dear uncle, Many thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. People have been very supportive of me as I try to become a better artist/musician but most of them don’t get involved or not in a big way. You are what makes the difference between success and failure right now and I’m very grateful that the stars aligned the way they did so we could meet.
59. Thank you for helping me pay for law school. I am very grateful.
60. I know you cannot afford to help me out, but I am very thankful that you do! Thank you for supporting me and my family.
61. Thank you for the money you sent me for my birthday. It is a whole lot more than I expected. Knowing you believe in me made me feel wonderful.
62. Thank you for being so kind. I am immensely grateful for all that you have done for me as a child and now as an adult.
63. Thank you for your financial support. I know it’s not easy to give support, but if you didn’t help me, I don’t know where I’d be now.
64. Thank you for the financial support to help me with my time of need. I appreciate it very much. I am very concerned about your health, so let me know if you need anything okay?
65. Thank you for the help you’ve given me with my finances as I get myself on my feet. It means a lot to me that you trust me with this responsibility and are helping me to have a future.
66. Thank you for being so generous. I appreciate your help with my tuition. I know money is tight, so I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to go to school.
67. Thank you for everything you have done for me. You are really the best uncle ever. I hope you know that I truly appreciate every single dollar you gave to me, and I will make sure to invest it well so that one day when I start my own family, my kids will benefit from it as well.
68. Thank you for all of your support. You are always there for me, telling me how I am doing a great job and calming me down when I get stressed out. I’m very happy we have each other on this crazy journey.
69. Thank you for being there for my parents and lending them money when they needed it. As a child, I remember that we would go to the mall and have lunch together on Fridays. Now that I am older, I wish I thanked you more for helping us out, especially during hard times. I hope my children will be as successful as you and take care of their parents better than I have.
70. Thank you for our conversation today. While I was probably still upset and surprised, I feel better now and was able to see things rationally. We can now talk and tackle the problem as a family.
71. Thank you for supporting me through school. It is really a pleasure that you take the time to donate to my education. I am very thankful for your kindness and generosity.
72. Thank you for giving me the opportunity by continuing to support me financially. I want you to know that I greatly appreciate what you are doing, even if no one else does.
73. Dear uncle, Thank you for the financial support. I’m glad I can be a source of joy to your family. This will help me finish school and pursue my dream of having my own business one day.
74. Thank you for being there the last couple of years when we needed extra income. You were always there to help us even though you are struggling yourself. We are very grateful and will never forget your kindness.
75. Thank you for helping me out at this difficult time in my life. You have always been there for me with your generosity and I appreciate all that you do. I’m so glad we’re family!
76. Thank you for helping me out financially. I know times are a bit tougher right now, but I am taking care of my responsibilities and paying you back slowly but surely. All is well!
77. Thank you for all the support you’ve given me. You are an uncle that I can always count on, to talk to or lend me some money. I am very grateful for your love and help. Keep in touch, so I know where to pick up money next time!
78. Thank you so much for helping me out with money. I know it is not easy for you to fork over your hard-earned cash monthly, but I really appreciate it. I want you to know that you are doing a great thing by helping me; it’s kind of like having the rain help water a plant.
79. Thank you for being the awesome uncle that you are. I would not have been able to start my own business without your help. I really appreciate that you put so much trust in me. Hopefully, I will be able to pay you back soon! kisses
80. Thank you for being so helpful. I know times are hard right now, and your situation isn’t easy by any stretch of the imagination, but even though I can’t give you any direct help, I am sure that this will allow you to rest a little easier. Thank you for being the best uncle anyone could have asked for.
81. Thank you for sending me this financial support. I know it wasn’t easy on you, but thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m doing my best to make every dollar count, please be patient with me as I start my business. Love, your niece.
82. I know times are tough so I do not want to add more weight on you, but I just wanted to let you know that the financial help is a great relief. It makes it possible for me to take care of my daughter and her needs.