These weight loss quotes and captions are great for when you’re on the hunt for some positive inspiration. They’ll help you stay motivated, focus on your end goal, and keep you on track with achieving your fitness goals.
Weight Loss Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. Lose weight and live life to the fullest. That’s my mantra!
2. Be your own motivation, you’ve got this.
3. You have a choice about what you eat and how much you exercise, so make your goals something to celebrate and not something to fear.
4. Keep on reaching for the stars, I’m gonna help you get there.
5. If you want to lose weight, you need to change what you eat and work out, not just count calories.
7. Keep it simple 🌸🙌
8. If you’re ready to make a change, we can help.
9. Your ideal weight is not your goal. Your goal is to keep moving towards your ideal weight.
10. You’ve got this. 👊
11. How many times have you heard someone say “I can’t lose weight because my body isn’t made for it” or “I’m too old to diet” ☕🙅
12. I’m obsessed with the feeling of being healthy and fit, and I want to help you feel the same way. 💪 🏼 🌷
13. Life is all about choices, and you can choose to be healthy. Make it your goal for the year!
14. How many times have you heard someone say “I can’t lose weight because my body isn’t made for it” or “I’m too old to diet” ☕🙅
15. It’s time to start the diet.
16. It’s time to start the diet. Start with these motivating quotes and captions.
17. Lets go
18. We all have a million excuses to stay in bed at night, but the truth is most of us are more active than we give ourselves credit for. So get off your butt and get moving!
19. You’re not perfect, but you can be good enough.
20. I get up every morning thinking how lucky I am to have the body that I do. It’s a blessing and a curse at the same time. 💗
21. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. But being in shape is important because it gives you the confidence to deal with all the challenges that come your way.
22. The best way to lose weight is not to get fat in the first place.
23. Lose weight and gain confidence with these motivational quotes and inspirational captions.
24. #quotesforweightloss 🤗🥂
25. Slim down and get moving with the right mindset. Now you can be fit and healthy too.
26. Be who you are. Be strong, be brave, and never let anyone tell you that you can’t do it.
27. Don’t let your weight be a problem. Conquer it with these motivational quotes and captions.
28. A healthy lifestyle can improve every part of your life, so start today.
29. Show your friends, family, and followers how you’re feeling in a simple way that they can relate to. You don’t have to use words like “loss” or “fat” when posting on social media. Write your caption without using any of those words.
30. You’re never too old to start over, and you’re always too young to quit.
31. Secret to success? EAT NUTRITION, EXERCISE, AND ENJOY LIFE. #GritAndGraceless
32. Feeling confident and ready to tackle the world. 💪
33. The secret to a happy life is to live in the now. Don’t wait for tomorrow or what you think should happen next.
34. You can only be what you believe. You can only see the world as it is if you already believe it to be a better place. So get moving and get healthy!
35. Don’t focus on what you don’t have. Instead, focus on what you do have and make it happen.
36. The best way to stay motivated when you’re dieting is to remind yourself that the journey is just as important as the destination.
37. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Small changes, done consistently, can lead to big results.
38. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
39. Here are some great quotes you can use to promote your weight loss journey!
40. Stay motivated with these positive quotes and captions.
41. Making healthy choices and exercising is the best way to slim down, so don’t forget to stay active.
42. The number one goal of dieting is to make you feel better about yourself and your body. You lose weight by eating sensibly and exercising regularly, so don’t lose sight of that!
43. Life is a journey of self-discovery, not an endless relay race. Are you ready to take this journey?
44. It’s so much easier to be fit and healthy when the mirror sings your praises.
45. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
46. Be the change you wish to see in the world. #quotes
47. The best way to stay motivated when you’re dieting is to remind yourself that the journey is just as important as the destination.
48. The number one goal of dieting is to make you feel better about yourself and your body. You lose weight by eating sensibly and exercising regularly, so don’t lose sight of that!
49. Life is a journey of self-discovery, not an endless relay race. Are you ready to take this journey?
50. It’s so much easier to be fit and healthy when the mirror sings your praises.
51. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
52. We all take the same path to get to where we are but it doesn’t mean that you have to be stuck there.
53. Those who lose weight, lose their fat and find their shape again.
54. Weight loss is not a destination, it’s a journey. #WeightLossMotivation
55. My goal is to lose weight and be healthy. So until then, I will enjoy every morsel of food while it’s here. ☺🍽
56. We’re all on a journey to better health, and we can do it together.
57. You have a lot of reasons to be so motivated and excited about your weight loss goals.
58. Getting to a healthy weight has never been easier. We’ve rounded up the best dieting tips, recipes, and motivation for you to live a healthier life.
59. When you’re on the right track, stay on it.
60. Are you a happy, healthy person? Because if not, then maybe it’s time to start.
61. Nothing tastes better than losing weight and looking great.
62. You don’t need to be a size 2 to be beautiful.” #QuoteOfTheDay
63. Getting healthy and losing weight are personal journeys. You can do this!
64. Don’t forget the sometimes fun part of weight loss.
65. Quotes that encourage you to make healthy choices, boost your confidence, and provide motivation.
66. If you’re looking for a quick way to lose weight, there’s no better cure than cutting out processed foods, sugar, and carbs.
67. If you want to lose weight, lose it—and don’t wait until the weekend.
68. Your body is an amazing machine that can burn fat, build muscle and heal bone. Take care of it!
69. You deserve the best of everything, including a healthy body. You’re worth it.
70. Slimming down is hard, but staying motivated is half the battle.
71. Weight loss is a journey, not a destination. Stay motivated and keep on doing what you’re doing.
72. You don’t have to wait for someone else to permit you to love yourself. You are enough.
73. This is the only life I know, so I make the most of it.
74. You’re never too old to lose weight. Just get started! ☘
75. Life is too short for bad habits and boring food. Make your life more exciting, taste better, and lose weight.
76. The journey is the reward.
77. You’ve got this! 💪☕️
78. Feeling confident and healthy is the key to feeling comfortable in your own skin. It’s time you believe in yourself again, no matter what anyone else thinks or says.
79. Say it with a smile and get started on your weight loss journey today!
80. Let’s be honest, it’s not easy to lose weight. But if you have a friend like me to lean on, you can do it! 👊🏻👊🏼
81. You’ve got this. You’re stronger than you believe. We believe in you.
82. When you want to lose weight, the first thing you have to do is change your mind. (Dr. Norman Vincent Peale)
83. When you lose weight, you’ll find out how much your friends care about you.
84. You can’t outwork or out-plan or out-think a good diet.
85. You can lose weight without starving yourself, by eating mindfully and exercising regularly. 😉
86. Body shaming is not okay. If you’re struggling with your weight, we’re here for you.
87. If you want to lose weight, you need to change what you eat and work out, not just count calories.
88. You can achieve anything you want in this world if you only set your mind to it and work hard.
89. Keep it simple 🌸🙌
90. Body shaming is not okay. If you’re struggling with your weight, we’re here for you.
91. Weight loss is a journey, not a destination. What are some of your favorite quotes about weight loss?
92. Weight loss is a journey, not a destination. What are some of your favorite quotes about weight loss?
93. You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. Just commit to growing closer to God, taking care of your health, and building your confidence.
94. You can lose weight, but you can never lose your love handles.
95. Staying fit doesn’t have to be hard—just start with these little tricks that you can use right now.
96. The first step in weight loss is to recognize that you are ready to make a change and that you have control over your health.
97. Weight loss is a journey, not a destination. Don’t let the scale determine your success! Click to share this inspiring quote with your friends ❤️
98. Life is too short to drink bad coffee.
99. A little food and a lot of motivation can change your life.
100. Giving yourself time to eat, move and think is the best way to lose weight.
101. When you reach your goals, don’t forget to pat yourself on the back. 🍑
102. Say goodbye to cravings and hello to your new life.
103. A diet is a self-help tool, not a punishment.
104. Some days are harder than others. But you can handle it.
105. The secret to a healthy body is a healthy mind. The first step in achieving your fitness goals is to set the tone for success 👊🏾
106. Be the best version of yourself. Lose the weight and keep it off.
107. Don’t let the scale define you. Be you, and love yourself for who you are!
108. No matter what your weight, you can do it. You can lose weight and keep it off forever if you set your mind to it and don’t give up on yourself.
109. hey, do you want to lose weight?
110. We’re all about getting in a little exercise and eating healthier, but it’s the little things that make you healthy. So get moving and get eating!
111. life is too short to do anything you don’t want to do.
112. “The only thing that is constant in our lives is change.” – Anthony Robbins
113. Motivation is like quicksand, it has no bottom. So keep running, stay strong – and never quit.
114. Hey there, peeps! Feeling like you’re not living up to your full potential? We’ve got a list of things you can do to feel better and start working toward your goals.
115. Life is about the journey, not the destination.
116. You can do it. You’re worth it. Pick yourself up and get your dreams back on track this weekend.
117. The best way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in.
118. I’m not perfect, I just wanted to remind you that nobody is. And even though we’ve all had those days where we don’t feel like ourselves, it’s good to remember that it’s OK to live a little! 😊
119. you are the only one who can decide what makes you happy, sad, or ‘meh’ ♥️
120. Nothing tastes better than the end result of a hard-fought battle with your body.
121. We all have a story to tell, but we don’t always know how to tell it.
122. Losing weight is never going to be easy, but with these motivational images, you can find inspiration to keep going!
123. Our bodies are the only things we have to live with. They are our friends, our lovers, and our messengers. Tell them they’re beautiful every chance you get!
124. Lose weight and live your best life with these motivational quotes
125. Let’s get this started 😊😉
126. Getting in shape doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a daily effort that requires consistency, focus, and dedication.
127. Be kind to yourself. You have something so good inside that nothing can take away what you are willing to give away.
128. We all have that one friend who always has a comment about how miserable they are. Good news: You’re not alone. We’ve all been there! 😈
129. If you want to lose weight, eat less and exercise more. Simple as that!
130. If you’re serious about losing weight, keep this in mind.
131. You don’t have to be skinny to have a great life.
132. “Life is short. Eat dessert first.” – Mary Berry
133. You don’t need to make a big deal over weight loss. You just need to make small changes, day by day. Dieting is a process, not a destination.
134. I am who I am because of you. Thank you all so much ❤️☺🎈
135. Life is short, eat the good stuff.
136. The only food that tastes as good as skinny feels is a big, juicy cheeseburger.
137. Lose weight and feel better. Lose weight and feel better. Lose weight and feel better. Lose weight and feel better.
138. When it comes to weight loss, don’t give up on yourself. You can do it!💪
139. We can’t leave out the group that is always up for a challenge. Keep going and never give up! 😉
140. Sometimes you just need a reminder that you’re beautiful because you are. Well done, you!
141. It’s time to lose weight and get healthy. You can do it.
142. Lose weight and feel great! Follow these easy tips to get started on your journey to a healthier you.
143. These quotes are the motivation you need to get off that couch and into your workout routine.
144. It’s time to get started. Let’s get this day on the right track…
145. Life’s too short to eat your feelings. Get on with your health! 👌
146. Never stop looking for ways to improve your health and wellness.
147. The only way to succeed is to try. And the only way to try is by trying.
148. Get your confidence back by eating healthy and exercising. You are beautiful, you are smart, and you are powerful!
149. Let us be your motivation to reach and exceed your goals.
150. Sometimes, the simplest things in life are the most satisfying.
151. Life is too short to be eating crap.
152. It isn’t how much you eat, but how little you exercise.
153. Life is an adventure, so grab a friend and let’s go! 🌍
154. It’s not the destination that matters, it’s the trip.
155. I’ve been on a weight loss journey for years, and I’m finally at my goal weight. No more dieting for me!
156. Don’t be afraid to turn off the TV and turn on your motivation. #motivationquotes
157. never stop learning, never quit trying and never, ever give up. #movingup
158. Don’t let your weight be the only thing that holds you back. Be healthy, happy, and confident in yourself
159. You got this! You’re worth it.
160. Life is short and so are you. So why not make yourself happy? Live life to the fullest and make your health a priority.
161. Lose weight, and get healthy. It’s easy when you have the right tools. #HealthyIsTheNewNoise
162. Being fit is not about the number on the scale. It’s about the feeling in your heart and mind.
163. Feeling happier and healthier about yourself? Here are some weight loss quotes for motivation!
164. When you are under the weather, take comfort in knowing that your mind and body are working to heal.
165. Love your curves, and love what you wear!💕
166. I can’t believe how amazing I feel! Got to do it.
167. You may not see results the first week, but keep going because those pounds will come off with just a little bit of effort each day.
168. Don’t just lose weight, change your life. Those who do will always be healthier, happier, and more positive than ever before.
169. Don’t let the scale get you down. You are so much more than a number.
170. For those of you who are on the journey to a healthier lifestyle, here are some quotes that inspired me to lose weight and keep it off!
171. Need motivation? Just look at your weight and all the work you’ve already done! 💪
172. It’s OK to be sad when you lose weight, but don’t allow it to kill your spirit!
173. I’m on a weight loss spree. I need a size 0 by the end of the month.
174. I’m so excited to finally drop this weight for good!
175. We all know weight loss can be a struggle. But if you’re ready to try and make 2023 the year of your best self, we got you.
176. You don’t have to be a gym rat to lose weight. The key is staying active, eating healthy foods, and having the right mindset.
177. Weight loss is a process of changing diet, exercise routine, and mindset. It’s never easy, but the best diet is one you can sustain for life.
178. For those of you who are on the journey to a healthier lifestyle, here are some quotes that inspired me to lose weight and keep it off!
179. Need motivation? Just look at your weight and all the work you’ve already done! 💪
180. It’s OK to be sad when you lose weight, but don’t allow it to kill your spirit!
181. I’m on a weight loss spree. I need a size 0 by the end of the month.
182. I’m so excited to finally drop this weight for good!
183. We all know weight loss can be a struggle. But if you’re ready to try and make 2023 the year of your best self, we got you.
184. You don’t have to be a gym rat to lose weight. The key is staying active, eating healthy foods, and having the right mindset.
185. Weight loss is a process of changing diet, exercise routine, and mindset. It’s never easy, but the best diet is one you can sustain for life.
186. We’re all in this together. We need to stop blaming ourselves, stop beating ourselves up, and start taking control of our own health. Lose the weight and keep it off.
187. Every day, every step is a chance to make your dreams come true.
188. You are stronger than you know. You are prettier than you believe. You are smarter than you think. You will defeat this battle. And in the end, Life is not just about surviving, it’s also about living.
189. Hey there! How are you doing? Great, I’m doing great and so are you 😊
190. It’s all about what you eat. Diet, Exercise, and Motivation for a fast weight loss.
191. Lose weight without sacrificing your health. That’s what my program does. Fit and fabulous, with food that tastes good too.
192. When you lose weight, you’re not just losing inches, you’re changing your life.
193. Let’s not just lose weight, let’s gain confidence in ourselves. We can handle it! #loseweight
194. Weight loss is a personal journey. Do you want to join me?
195. The weight loss journey is real, it’s hard and you need encouragement. Be the encourager that you’ve always wanted and help others on their journeys as well.
196. When you are losing weight, you’re never alone in the journey.
197. Wanna know a secret? It’s not about what you eat, but how much you eat.
198. Hey, everyone! I’m new here. I’m also excited to share that I just lost 20 pounds in 1 month. Thanks for being supportive!
199. “Change is the only constant in your life.” – Jim Rohn
200. Hello, bs cravings. 👋🏼👋🏽👋🏾👋🏿😊
201. It’s not always easy, but it is always worth it.
202. It’s easy to forget how much you’ve already lost when you have that sinking feeling that there’s still more work to be done. #Winning
203. Our journey is not about the destination. It’s about all the steps along the way.
204. We’re all in this together. We need to stop blaming ourselves, stop beating ourselves up, and start taking control of our own health. Lose the weight and keep it off.
205. Every day, every step is a chance to make your dreams come true.
206. You are stronger than you know. You are prettier than you believe. You are smarter than you think. You will defeat this battle. And in the end, Life is not just about surviving, it’s also about living.