You’ve got enough wildness in your life — it’s time to unleash it on your friends and followers. This caption is just what you need to encourage them to share Wild Child, and because of its simple and stylish design, they’ll appreciate the funny look as much as they enjoy the words that come with it.
Wild Child Instagram Captions
1. Wild child. Taking no sh*t.
2. This kid is wild! #wildkid
3. I’m a wild child and I love it.
4. I’m a wild child and I can’t be tamed 🎃
5. I’m a wild child and I’ve never been told not to be one.
6. I’m the wild child of my family. I’m not afraid to be myself and I don’t care what others think about me.
7. Imma wild child. Imma free spirit. Imma crazy 😜🌴
8. My wild child phase.
9. You’re a wild child who never gives up on anything.
10. Swipe right if you’re curious about the wild side.
11. Say no to boring, say yes to wild.
12. Nothing less than wild.
13. Can’t get enough of these wild days
14. This is what we do when no one’s looking.
15. Life is beautiful, don’t let anyone tell you any different.
16. Weed. Weeds. Weed. It’s a beautiful thing. 🌳❤️ #WildChildInsta
17. Wild child is not a destination, it’s a state of mind.
18. The wild child is out here doing it #wildchild
19. The wild child, who loves to play & run. Always seeking adventure and never bored.
20. We all have one, but the moment you know you’re a wild child is when you stop caring about what people think of you 👀
21. I’m a wild child, got a wild mind and I’m never gonna stop. So smile on the wings of your dreams and keep soaring.
22. I’m a wild child, I like to look like a trailblazer—but really I just have a bad sense of direction.
23. I’m a wild child, I don’t follow rules.
24. How’s your day going? I’m running around like a wild child, doing all kinds of stuff that I don’t believe it’ll make me as happy as this (this is what I was talking about 😂)
25. #TheWildLife is a wild place. Be it the open road or an unstructured environment, I’ll always find adventure in the unknown.
26. Getting a little wild this week.
27. The eyes have it 👀
28. I live for my days off when I’m not working and the chaos of my real life is pushed to the side.
29. That’s how we roll.
30. One day I’m going to go nuts.
31. #WildChild is the kind of look that says, “I don’t give a damn if you like it or not.”
32. wild child don’t care if you approve or not, she’s going to live her best life and make it happen.
33. Wild child. Like, literally. I’m not a kid. I’m a grownup with a wild heart! #wildchild
34. I’m the wild child that’s always on the go. I don’t think twice about going outside even when it’s pouring down rain, but I know exactly how to do it right up the park. #thewildchild
35. I’m a wild child. I live life with no filters and expose all of the truth, which I love because it’s real.
36. You can’t keep a good wild child down. #livewilder
37. Being a wild child is all about doing what other people say you can’t, and then doing it anyway.
38. I’m a wild child. I don’t need to be tamed.
39. I’m a wild child, I don’t care about the rules.
40. The world is your playground. Go wild 🌎
41. It’s not easy being wild. But we wouldn’t change it for anything.
42. The wildest place on earth. 🌋
43. Throwback to the good ol’ days when we were wild and free.
44. Dare to be different—it’s more fun that way.
45. Life is too short to be eaten by regrets, so don’t spend all your time regretting the past. Live for today and make it count.
46. There’s only one way to describe my daughter. Wild. She likes to wear red lipstick and loves designing her own clothes. It’s a good thing she loves fashion because I’m a terrible seamstress.
47. My natural hair is wild and free.
48. Sometimes I want to be a wild child but most of the time we all just want to be ourselves
49. I just want to be wild, free, and happy.
50. I don’t care I’m wild, and you can’t tame me.
51. Just because you’re wild doesn’t mean you can’t be normal.
52. I am wild and free, I come and go as I please.
53. I dare you to leave your wild side behind.
54. I’m free-spirited, I’m not perfect. I make no apologies for it!
55. So much to see and do, I can’t wait to explore.
56. The wilder you get, the more you are able to accomplish. Be fearless
57. The more you try, the better you get.💪
58. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, or to not know everything. Keep growing, keep learning, and always take risks.
59. Brought to you by the letter “D”
60. Wild child living on the edge. #livingontheedge
61. I’m a wild child, I’m a rebel and I don’t apologize for it. I only do what makes me happy.
62. I’m a wild child, I like to be spontaneous and act without thinking. I have a passion for life and live it to the fullest every day.
63. Embrace your inner wild child.
64. I’m the wild child, the rebel. I don’t give a fiddle about what people think of me, and neither should you.
65. I’m a wild child. I don’t know who I am or where I’m going but it doesn’t matter because, in the end, all I have is today
66. I’m a wild child. I like to chew on things that aren’t supposed to be chewed on and I am usually unable to tell when my tongue has gotten stuck in the back of my throat and all kinds of terrible stuff are coming out, but it’s really nice!
67. Somewhere out there, there is a wild child who is too busy to clean up after themselves.
68. Take a wild adventure, start with this face mask. 💃🏽
69. I’ll always be wild, I’m never gonna change.
70. Let your wild side win.
71. No matter how old we get, our wild side will always be with us.
72. Life is the wildest place you can be.
73. When you take a picture in the city and it looks better than the real thing.
74. Life is short, live the dream.
75. I’m so wild, that I can’t even keep track of my Instagram caption, but when I do remember to post one, it has something to do with being wild.
76. I am 🌷🌹, I was born wild and I’ll never stop growing.
77. I’m never a wild child, I just have to choose the occasion.
78. I’m a wild child on the inside and out.
79. Don’t be a tame child. Be wild, be fierce, be daring, and take big risks in your life.
80. No need to tame me. I’m already wild.
81. If you like good vibes, you’ll love this place. If you’re looking for something more than that, well, we’re your new home.
82. There’s nothing quite like feeling the wind in your hair, the sun on your face, and the freedom in your heart.
83. My skin is my island, where I can do anything on the beach.
84. If you’re looking for adventure and want to do it all in a single day, this is the trip for you!
85. Life is a lot of messy things. So many things to do, so many ways to go about it.
86. This is the life. When your mind and body are in sync with the universe.
87. Life is all about the journey. The destination is just a bonus.
88. Life is not a rehearsal. It’s a performance of life.
89. Life is to be lived.
90. Wild. Child. This is me at home in my pajamas eating cereal while watching the sunset 🍫🍹
91. I’m the wild child. And what makes me wild is the way I behave, and I’m not really afraid to show it.
92. There is always room to grow, but you’ve got to find the courage to keep growing, whether it’s through camping or simply growing up in general. Be a wild child today.
93. I’m a wild child, I’m a free spirit and I’ve got an open mind.
94. I can do anything. I’m a wild child.
95. Let your inner wild child out.
96. I’m a wild child. I don’t like to be told what to do or where to go.
97. I’m the wild child 🐻 🔥
98. You can’t keep a wild child down.
99. It’s never too late to be wild
100. In case you missed it: the new Instagram feature that accepts hashtags is to go. It’s been in the works for a while, but we’re so excited to get rid of it. No more need to have a special hashtag for all your posts — now they can just be @username + hashtag. Keep your eyes peeled for all the great uses this opens up!
101. If you can’t take a picture of the wild, then you don’t really live in it.
102. I’m not the kind of girl that likes to sit around and wait for things to happen. I prefer to take what I want 💪
103. Life is better with a little chaos.
104. In my wildest dreams, I imagine a place where the elements are so perfect that I can want for nothing.
105. I’m the wild child that you want to be. I’m the one who never fails to make people laugh, who never takes herself too seriously, and is always having fun!
106. wild child
107. I’m the wild child. I don’t care what people say, I’m just gonna do it.
108. Me and my wild child.
109. I’m wild and I’m never gonna be tamed.
110. Your wild side is a beautiful thing, but let me tell you something: Your dream job doesn’t always have to be wild. The right career path can turn you into a butterfly, not a caterpillar…
111. The most interesting people are not the ones who follow a certain trend. They’re the ones who break free from society’s expectations of them and do what they want to do—even if that means being wild in the process.
112. Running wild and free, while bringing a little breath of fresh air.
113. Can’t wait to rock these next 4 years.
114. #ADHD #creative #colorful
115. You’re never too old to have fun.
116. Leave your comfort zone behind.
117. I’m strong enough. I can do it all.
118. If you have one, bring it out. If you don’t, get one.
119. Can’t stop, won’t stop.
120. She’s wild, free, and beautiful. #WildChild
121. I’m a wild child. Don’t try to tame me.
122. I’m the wild child, I always have been, and I always will be.
123. I’m a wild child. I don’t believe in rules. I don’t believe in limits. I believe there are no limits in life because we are immortal, and life is about living it to the fullest
124. The wild child will come out to play, even when it’s zero degrees outside. 😎
125. You can’t tame a wild child.
126. This post is for all the wild kids out there. You know who you are.😎🌍
127. I’m not sure if you need me to tell you this, but the life you live is wild. And the world needs you wild.
128. The kind of girl who loves to run around outside, smell flowers, and ride bikes.
129. I’m all about the mama, but I’m also all about the mermaids.
130. Don’t let society dictate what you should be. Be who you want to be, and inspire others to follow the same path.
131. If you can’t be crazy, then get over it.
132. I don’t know who I am, but I’m going to find out.
133. The moment of truth.
134. Never let the rules define your happiness.
135. She’s a wild child…but she is definitely my baby girl.
136. I’m a wild child, I live in my happy place, and you’re not invited 😎
137. They say that a wild child is a rebellious kid who loves to keep things interesting and not just conform to college rules.
138. This little ball of energy is a force to be reckoned with. She has the wildest hair in class, crafts you’d never expect to see on earth. And she can turn a wicker basket into a work of art! This girl is an inspiration for all of us wild ones.
139. I’m not wild. I’m just a kid who’s out of control at times.
140. You are not a child, you are a wild and free human being.
141. Life is so short, wouldn’t it be great to do something wild today?
142. Growing up wild is in a sense, being free.
143. Life is too short to be anything less than wild.
144. No rules, no limits. Just living life to the fullest.
145. I’m imperfect. I’m free. And I’m growing up 👣
146. The wilder you are, the closer you are to being free.
147. You can’t tame me. 😉
148. I’m a beacon of light, shining bright in the dark. 💡
149. if it ain’t broke don’t fix it
150. @wildchildinstagram – I’m not trying to be crazy, I just like being spontaneous.
151. Wild at heart, wild on Snapchat and social media. I have an addiction to finding the best moments and snapping them on my journey.
152. 👶🏼Not your typical Instagram caption
153. The wild child is back! ✅
154. I’m not afraid to push the limits, so I’ll dare to say I’m a wild child.
155. I am wild but I’m not a beast. I think it’s really cool when people can see something in me that they hadn’t seen before, and I always hope that they can see a little bit of themselves in my pictures too.
156. The wild child lives to be a kid.
157. I’m not a wild child, I’m just misunderstood.
158. So wild. So young. So free. #lifestyle
159. I’m wild. Wild like you can’t be.
160. It’s not just the wild, it’s wilder.
161. Fall in love with the wild side of life, even more.
162. I’m trash, I’m fabulous.
163. Live your best life.
164. Life is simple: eat, sleep, run and repeat.
165. The wilder, the better. #wildchild
166. I’m a wild child living life to the fullest. I am everything and nothing is off limits.
167. No fear, no hesitation. That’s what the wild child is all about.
168. Wild, wild child.
169. Let the wild child inside you take over.
170. I’m a wild child.
171. I’m wild! I’m a real-life Barbie doll
172. She’s a wild one! 😎😎
173. Let’s be wild.
174. I’m not afraid to run the risk of feeling a little wild.
175. Life is all about the wild ones.
176. I’m not wild, I’m just happy.
177. I’m not the type of person who can sit on the sidelines. I need to be moving, and I think that will be an important aspect of my growth as a designer.
178. I’m not wild about the rules, but I do like to break them.
179. Wilderness is here fear becomes strength, trust becomes leadership and unpredictability becomes patience.
180. Wild child. Wild life. Wild imagination.
181. You can’t be a wild child if you’re a civilized adult, so let’s start our week off right with some good old-fashioned fun. 🐻 🌴 🍻
182. I’m the wild child of a lioness, a tiger, and a wolf.
183. Wild and free.
184. Life is a wild ride and you never know what’s going to happen next. I’m here to capture your moments on the road with me, let’s go!
185. If you’re going to live a wild life, don’t look back.
186. Let your wild side out and explore this world.
187. I’m wild like a cat. 🐈
188. I’m not your basic girl.
189. Looking for new adventures to explore. Just trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.
190. Letting our hair down, having no fear of what the world might hold for us. 🌃
191. I’m all in and I ain’t scared to show it.
192. You’d never believe me if I told you how many times a day I think about eating real food 🍆🥓
193. Sometimes, you just gotta get out.
194. Always dress for success.
195. I’ve been called wild before, but I’d never been a wild kid. #wildchild
196. I’m the wild child of Instagram and Twitter. I like to think of myself as a little bit of a troublemaker.
197. Have you seen my wild child? 😎
198. By nature, I’m a crazy wild child. But because of my rich family history and upbringing, I’ve learned how to tame that part of myself into a more socially acceptable version of myself.
199. I’m wild, I’m free, I don’t give a shit. 💕🔥
200. Every day is a wild day. So get out there and live it up!
201. The wild side is always wilder
202. Just because it’s Friday, doesn’t mean you can’t get wild.
203. The wild inside you. The one that wants to grow.
204. Wild in the woods. Wild at heart.
205. When the mood takes you outdoors, there’s no better place to be than with your wild side.
206. It’s dangerous to go alone, so take this selfie pill while I go take a nap.
207. I’m not afraid to try new things. And by “new,” I mean “crazy.”
208. You never know when to let go and just be.
209. To be the wild child is to be free and wild with abandon, which doesn’t happen by accident. It takes time, patience, and self-care. But it’s totally worth it.
210. I am a wild child. I like to wear my hair in any way, I like to talk too much and I like to travel. What’s not to love?
211. I can’t wait to ditch this life and go back to living like a wild child.
212. There’s a wild child inside of me that needs to be unleashed.
213. I’m not a wild child, I’m just a little freaky 🌻
214. The wild child wakes up, she does something, and then goes back to sleep.
215. We’re wild, wild animals. We get it.
216. The best kind of wild is the kind that makes you feel free.
217. Life is like a rollercoaster. Get on and enjoy the ride 😇
218. It’s not fear. It’s just…wild. Nothing to be afraid of.
219. No rules, no limits. Just the thrill of playing and discovering.
220. If you have any questions about this caption, ask away in the comments.
221. You’ve got this. Just give me one more minute.
222. One day at a time.
223. Can’t survive without coffee