Possibly the best place to visit in Dublin is temple bar, Dublin’s party district. If you’re into pubs and clubs then you can’t go wrong with this area. The area is a tourist attraction every day of the week and on Tuesdays, they have a special pub crawl available for tourists. The area has been set up by the locals to create the perfect atmosphere for people visiting Dublin. There are many restaurants and pubs in this area that offer good food, a wide choice of drinks, live music, and more importantly some good craic (Irish slang meaning entertainment). If you’re in Dublin and want to check it out, here are a few Instagram captions that capture the spirit of Temple bar.
Temple Bar Instagram Captions With Quotes
1. Temple bar, Dublin. Where the city meets the countryside.
2. Temple Bar, Dublin. It’s where you go to be seen, hear, and be heard.
3. The Temple Bar is the place to be on Thursdays 🍹 📚 💯
4. Temple Bar will always be the place to go for a drink, food, and people watching.
5. The Temple Bar is Dublin’s original hidden bar. It’s a place to say that you’ve been, seen, and heard from, but only if you’re talking about the bar in Temple Bar.
6. Who says you can’t have a good time in Dublin?
7. The ultimate temple bar experience is one that is full of laughter, great company, and delicious drinks. A night out at the Temple Bar is not just a night out, it’s an experience!
8. We’ve got a whole lot of Irish spirit, and you don’t want to miss out on it.
9. You never know what you’re gonna get at the Temple.
10. A place for friends, family, and good times 🍻👯
11. Looking for a place to go with friends? Come check out our happy hour every Friday until 8 pm!
12. Our drinks are as good as the people who make them 🍹
13. We’re all about the good times. Let’s grab a pint and a pizza together!
14. We’re a temple of good vibes, where we make all your dreams come true 👌🏻
15. Temple Bar is the literary capital of Dublin.
16. Temple Bar, a true Dublin gem. A great place to grab a pint and soak in the atmosphere.
17. Dublin has so many great pubs. One of our favorites is Temple Bar, just a short walk from the city center.
18. The best bar in Dublin for the best tunes 🎶 🎻 🎸
19. Live life to the fullest at Temple Bar! The best bars in Dublin serve up a top-notch cocktail menu and a delicious range of bar snacks.
20. Dublin has a great bar scene. Where to go for the best drinks, atmosphere, and vibe? We’ve got you covered.
21. Dublin has the world’s most beautiful pubs, and we’re here to show how great they are.
22. A chill atmosphere, fresh juice & cocktails, tasty bites, and live music. Temple Bar is the perfect place to enjoy all that Dublin has to offer.
23. Temple Bar is the perfect place for a fun night out with friends or catching up on the latest gossip.
24. The perfect place to sip your way through an afternoon in Dublin.
25. Temple Bar is a place where meeting new people and making new friends happens every single day.
26. Temple Bar is the beating heart of Dublin, a place where everyone feels welcome. A place to be yourself, go wild on the weekend and have fun without worrying about getting hurt.
27. We’re big Dubliners and we love to get together with friends, family, and everyone else we meet.
28. Good food, good drink, good company – that’s what we’re all about.
29. We’re all about good vibes, community, and fun.
30. Temple bar, is the perfect place for a good time!
31. Temple bar, is a famous and famous place for tourists. It is the capital of Dublin city.
32. Temple Bar and its surrounding environs are home to a range of pubs, bars, and restaurants.
33. It’s Friday night and you know what that means? Temple Bar is open.
34. Dublin’s newest and coolest bar is the perfect place to meet up with friends and make new ones. Temple Bar, Dublin
35. One of the most iconic bars in Dublin, Temple Bar is a must-visit this summer. 🍻🍸
36. Temple bar, Dublin is the place to be! Temple bar is a legendary live music venue located in Dublin city center known for its eclectic crowd, wild atmosphere, and vibrant nightlife.
37. Temple Bar isn’t just a place to find the best beer, it’s also a cultural hub with lots of street art and lots of history.
38. Don’t forget to get your weekend started right with a pint of our Temple Bar from the brewery. #Dublin
39. This weekend, ignore the humdrum and hop on a Temple Bar tram.
40. Temple Bar is a place where you can meet friends, sit by the river and sip a pint
41. You’re going to love seeing the people, the vibes, and the drinks in Dublin #Dublin
42. sláinte 🍸🍹
43. A place to relax, a place to meet new friends, and above all, a place to celebrate.
44. Temple bar is the place for a pint 🍺💃
45. Temple Bar, a mecca for tourists and locals alike.
46. Let’s get together for a drink at Temple Bar, Dublin.
47. Dublin’s coolest new bar to be seen at 💭
48. Temple Bar is all about the people, the music, and, of course, the Guinness.
49. Our Temple Bar is a bustling hub of life and entertainment, where you can meet your friends for a pint and listen to live music, enjoying the atmosphere of one of Dublin’s most iconic pubs.
50. At the Temple Bar, we pride ourselves in presenting a mix of traditional pub grub and contemporary dishes.
51. Dublin’s Temple bar is the most famous pub on the planet. Now with a brunch menu to match its legendary status.
52. A Dublin bar that still remembers the time when Temple Bar was a thriving hub of culture and life. That’s why we’re here to make sure you have a great time!
53. You’ve got to be at the right place to have a good time. #TempleBar
54. After a hard day at work, unwind with the perfect cocktail in our Temple Bar.
55. The best bar in town for all your needs, whether it be for a drink or for a light snack.
56. Working hard on a project? Why not take a break in the Temple Bar and let’s talk more about it.
57. We are loving the cool vibe to keep you going through the summer.
58. Temple bar, the place to be
59. Temple bar, the heart of Dublin’s nightlife. #TempleBarDublin
60. Dublin’s best craft beer scene is right here in Temple Bar.
61. Dublin Hype – the Temple Bar bar with the best range of cocktails and craft beers.
62. temple bar – one of the most exclusive and stylish bars in Dublin city.
63. Temple bar, Dublín is the perfect place for a drink after work.
64. Temple bar is a haven for the bohemian and modern Irish.
65. Temple Bar is the heart of Dublin’s nightlife and in summer you’ll find a vibrant crowd of friendly people, enjoying the perfect pint.
66. Temple Bar is the city’s party district, with two of Ireland’s most popular pubs: The Coach House and The Roebuck.
67. Temple Bar is Dublin’s original and most visited live music venue, welcoming over 100 artists each year. Join us for a drink after your concert or catch some Irish fun till late into the night.
68. The Temple Bar is Dublin’s most popular nightlife destination. No matter how you enjoy it, we pride ourselves on the quality of our musicians and entertainers.
69. We are a Dublin-based bar that offers great drinks, food, and music. Come in, unwind, and enjoy the atmosphere!
70. Feeling like a king or queen of the world? We have bottled a Dublin cocktail for you.
71. Looking for a place to unwind after work? We’re open until late.
72. Happy hour in Temple Bar all day long.
73. The Temple Bar is the heart of Dublin, Ireland’s vibrant nighttime hub.
74. Temple Bar is one of Dublin’s most iconic destinations, with a labyrinth of bars and clubs. Temple Bar is filled with the best pubs, restaurants, and shops in the city.
75. Dublin is alive at night when the Temple Bar area takes center stage.
76. Dublin’s oldest bar, Temple Bar is one of the most famous and historic pubs in the world—from its roots as a medieval church in the tenth century to the new-age hangout it has become today.
77. We’re Dublin’s best and most central bar, with a great selection of drinks, food & entertainment.
78. Dublin is a city of history, legend, spirituality, and legends.
79. Sunday brunch with friends at Temple Bar. Get your weekend started right (and early).
80. Temple bar is the place to go when you want to get away from it all. It’s a place where everyone is welcome, whether they are young or old, famous or not.
81. Temple Bar is the kind of place you can walk around in circles, and still not get bored.
82. We’re having a great time up at the bar, so grab a pint and join us!
83. A place to go and meet friends, relax, and enjoy good company.
84. We’re a temple bar, not a church. If you want to worship like the gods of old, we’ll gladly help you, but don’t be surprised if we smile on your way out.
85. There’s no better place to get your drink on than Temple Bar.
86. Temple Bar is a great spot for drinks, food, and fun. Come join us!
87. Temple Bar is the world’s leading student nightlife district.
88. Come and relax at the Temple bar 🍹
89. Come and meet us at Temple Bar, the cultural heart of Dublin. The perfect spot to sip on a pint and enjoy the atmosphere.
90. Grab a pint at Temple Bar and make some new friends over some low-key craic.
91. At Temple Bar, we believe in the simple pleasures of good company, great food, and a warm welcome.
92. Temple Bar, it’s where we all go to hang out. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is perfect for a night out with friends.
93. Come and enjoy an evening of live music, great food, and fine spirits.
94. Here to serve.
95. Come on in, let’s make new friends. Cheers!
96. The perfect place for all your nights out, whether you’re keeping it casual or going for the big night out.
97. We do more than just cocktails. We’ll help you find your next adventure.
98. We’re all about sharing moments that you may have missed in your everyday life.
99. Temple bar-dublin’s most iconic bar!
100. Temple bar is a Dublin drinking hole with a fantastic atmosphere!
101. Let’s all go get a pint at this Temple Bar, Dublin joint
102. Come and enjoy the vibes at Temple Bar 🍻💥
103. Temple bar is a place that isn’t a bar, it’s a city.
104. We’re here for you. Temple Bar, where the good times roll.
105. Come and enjoy the beat of Dublin’s pulsating music scene at Temple Bar with us.
106. This place is the go-to for a night out in Dub!
107. Feeling inspired? Drop by our Temple Bar for a pint of Ireland’s most iconic beer, Guinness.
108. Temple bar has a vibe all its own, a place where everyone knows your name
109. Feeling good! The Temple bar is one of Dublin’s oldest and most popular pubs, dating back to medieval times. The Temple Bar is one of Ireland’s most famous pubs. We’ve kept it that way!
110. We have the best views in Dublin. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your pint at the Temple Bar.
111. We’re the best place to go for a good time and great food.
112. A place for friends to gather, a place for business meetings, and a place to enjoy.
113. When you can’t win the argument, make it a four-way!
114. Come and join us for a drink at Temple Bar.
115. Come on out and enjoy the Temple bar, Dublin’s coolest hangout!
116. Dublin’s Temple Bar is a place to meet up with friends, have a pint, and catch the vibe.
117. Get into the celebratory mood with our Temple Bar’s perfect cocktails.
118. It’s like a little piece of heaven in the middle of Dublin.
119. Come and join us this weekend for a great night out at Temple Bar 🍻🍾
120. The best way to escape from 8 am-10 pm is a long stay at Temple bar.
121. Temple Bar, Dublin’s legendary late-night drinking location, is back for the summer. Come and enjoy some great drinks and music at this legendary Dublin pub.
122. Temple bar is a great place to hang out in Dublin on a Friday night. We have live music, delicious food, and a friendly atmosphere.
123. Temple Bar, the oldest neighbourhood in Dublin, is the heart of the city. We’re sure you’ll agree when we say that there’s no better place to enjoy a pint with friends!
124. Temple Bar, you’re so good to me. You just don’t know how much I love you.
125. The Dubliner is the best of both worlds: an Irish pub serving great drinks and food, while also offering a live music scene that has been dubbed the “best in town.”
126. We’re a temple bar, not a club. We’re happy to host your business meetings and social events with Dublin’s best food and drink, but we’re not an after-hours nightclub.
127. Go where the locals go, drink what they drink, and eat what they eat.
128. It’s the perfect place to go on the weekend
129. Come down and have a drink at Temple Bar in Dublin.
130. Everyone’s talking about Dublin.
131. Temple bar is the heart of Dublin city and one of the most popular places to hang out.
132. Let’s get together and have a Booz, Dublin
133. Temple Bar, Dublin’s most famous bar, has been a mainstay for centuries. A place where you can meet someone new, drink something new and have a great time doing it!
134. You don’t have to be a foodie to appreciate the work that goes into our drinks. But if you are, I would love to introduce you to the Temple Bar Pub in Dublin.
135. Come and enjoy the charm of the Temple Bar district on a beautiful Friday evening.
136. Come on in, the drinks are on us!
137. Where art, culture, and good times collide.
138. We’re here for all your bar needs ☕☕
139. The best place to be at.
140. We’re not afraid to be loud and proud, but we’re also humble. A little Dublin in all of us. #Dublin
141. This Dublin bar has a rooftop garden and a library. Apparently, it is where you go to meet the in-laws (or at least get him to come to the wedding reception).
142. Dublin has long been known for its pubs, and that tradition continues with the Temple Bar.
143. The Temple Bar is a Dublin institution. It’s the perfect place to grab a pint, a bite, and enjoy all that Dublin has to offer #TempleBar
144. Looking for somewhere to kick back, chill out and enjoy a cocktail? Come visit us at Temple Bar!
145. A Temple Bar on a Saturday night is where you go to experience Dublin at its best.
146. The city never sleeps. Be sure to visit Dublin Temple Bar for beer and food with friends.
147. Temple Bar is the place to go for live music, great food, and drinks 🍻 🎧
148. The best way to spend a Thursday night in Dublin.
149. Dublin’s Temple Bar is a literary wonderland with its architecture and history dating back to the 16th century.📇
150. Temple bar, the birthplace of fado in Dublin has been named the best tapas bar in Europe.
151. Come escape the city, and discover all that Dublin has to offer. ☀
152. You’ve got a temple in Dublin. Too bad it’s not the one you’re looking for.
153. It’s the Irish way, to enjoy a pint of Guinness on St. Patrick’s Day 🍻 🍻
154. We’re gonna party like it’s 1969.
155. Come and have a bit of craic with us, we’re having an awesome day today.
156. Looking for a place to unwind after a long week? We’ll help you find your inner peace 🙋🏻♀️
157. Dublin has a Temple Bar, which is one of the most popular areas in Dublin for people who want to experience true Irish culture and tradition.
158. Temple bar is the epicenter of Dublin nightlife. Come out and party with us.
159. Temple Bar is Dublin’s original and most famous bar district. A truly unique place where you can let your hair down in the traditional Irish pub atmosphere.
160. Fancy something to cool you down on a hot Dublin day? A spot at Temple Bar is just what you need. 😎
161. Temple bar is a cool place to be, with some of the best music and people you know. #TempleBarDublin
162. The Temple bar is one of the most popular bars in Dublin. Located right across the Grand Canal, it is a great place for watching football and drinking pints
163. Dublin’s best-kept secret, Temple Bar is a charmingly irreverent enclave in the heart of this Irish capital. A haven for tourists and locals alike, it is a place to stop and linger
164. The Temple Bar is a place that everyone should visit once. It’s warm and welcoming, it has a good atmosphere, and it’s lively.
165. We are a Dublin-based bar whose aim is to create a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and have fun. Come down and have a chat with us next time you’re in the city!
166. Wanna meet up for a drink?
167. A place to hang out with friends, enjoy delicious food & drink a pint or two.
168. Bike in, beer out.
169. The temple bar is a great place to get lost in conversation with friends and meet new ones.
170. Come and join us for a night out under the stars!
171. Temple bar, the best place to be in Dublin.
172. A Temple Bar is a small bar with a friendly atmosphere and great drinks.
173. We’re the original temple bar in Dublin, Ireland. Temples are a must-visit when you’re in town and we’ve got your back.
174. Dublin’s Temple Bar has become a mecca for music lovers and partiers of all types. Whether you’re after an intimate night out or a big party with friends, we have a lot to offer.
175. Temple bar, Dublin is a place where you can grab a drink and chat with friends. It’s also the perfect spot to get lost in the crowd of people at weekends 😜
176. We love Dublin, we love Temple Bar and we’re coming back for more.
177. Don’t miss 6pm we’ll be having a special event here in Temple Bar with some fun drinks and great music
178. We’re Dublin’s go-to place for great pub food and a friendly atmosphere. You can always expect top quality, great service, and interesting flavors.
179. We’re not just a bar, we’re a temple. Stop by, have a drink, and tell us what you think. You might be surprised at how much we can learn from each other.
180. A place where you can have a great time with friends, family, and colleagues.
181. We’re all about good times, good vibes, and great energy.
182. No more sweatpants for brunch.
183. We’re taking a little break from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, but we’ll be back bright and early tomorrow morning. 💜