We’ve put together a collection of condolence messages for the bereaved families and friends. These comforting texts are sent with respect, love and sympathy to express the emotions of grief and sadness over the death of a loved one.
Condolences Messages For Loss Of Father
1. We are here for you.
2. The bond between a son and his father is something that cannot be replaced or measured by anything. You will be missed always, Dad.
3. Life is full of sorrow and pain, but it is also filled with joy and beauty. We will always miss you, Dad!
4. Your father will be remembered as a man of integrity, who was willing to take the high road. We all need more men like him in this world.
5. Happy Father’s Day. We love you, Dad.
6. A father is the greatest gift a child can receive. Our hearts go out to all the fathers and families who have been affected by this tragic loss.
7. We are deeply saddened by the loss of our father and friend. He was a wonderful man, who cared deeply for his family and friends. He will be greatly missed.
8. Thinking of your loss today. May you find peace, love, and contentment in this difficult time.
9. I am so sorry for your loss. May our Father in heaven wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you through this difficult time.
10. Rest in Peace, Daddy. Rest easy knowing that you are loved and cherished by all of us. ❤
11. Condolences to the family of John Bryson, who passed away unexpectedly this morning. May he rest in peace.
12. Our deepest condolences to the family and friends of the late Mr. Edward Ojomo for their loss. He was a great father, husband, and friend. May his soul rest in peace.
13. Today we lost a father, but he lives on in every child he touched and in every teacher, nurse, and doctor who cared for him.
14. We are here for you and your family, we love you.
15. Such a tragedy. You always had the best advice, and now that you’re gone, we’re all just lost.
16. A father’s love is eternal.
17. Our deepest condolences to the family of the late JOHN GARCIA. We will never forget the legacy he left behind, and we love you dearly.
18. We are all better people because of him.
19. This is life. This is love. This is family. It will never be the same again, but we carry on, through laughter and tears, with grace and strength…and respect for those who are left behind
20. We are all better people because of you.
21. Condolences and sympathy to the family of a man who lost his father, who was an excellent father and husband.
22. We are heartbroken to hear about the loss of your father. We send our deepest sympathies.
23. Our deepest condolences to the family of our father; we are here to support you during this difficult time.
24. Our deepest condolences to all who are grieving the loss of their father today. May he rest in peace.
25. Our hearts are heavy with the news of your father’s passing. We send our deepest sympathies and condolences during this difficult time.
26. We are heartbroken over the loss of our dad, we love you forever.
27. We are incredibly saddened to hear about the loss of your father. We send our deepest condolences, and we hope you feel comforted knowing that so many people care about you and your family.
28. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. May you find comfort in knowing that your father was doing the best he could in his final moments, knowing that he is now at peace and with God.
29. We are all in a state of grief. Grieve with us, and let us do the same for you.
30. This is the time to celebrate your father. Make him proud and remember his good times.
31. My dad was a great man who loved me and my family very much. It was an honor to have him as a father, grandfather, husband, and friend. I will miss his love and support dearly.
32. Life has been better without a father. He was a great man but most importantly a good man. My thoughts are with you and the family during this difficult time
33. We are heartbroken to share the news that our dad, Richard Fairless, has passed away after a courageous battle with cancer. He was surrounded by his family and loved ones during this difficult time. We appreciate your prayers and positive thoughts as we lean on each other during these difficult times.
34. Many people are finding comfort in the support of others during this difficult time. #IamProudOfYou
35. May the love of your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather soar on the wings of an eagle to wherever they are now.
36. We have lost a father and an inspiration. Our deepest condolences to his family and friends.
37. To all the people who lost a father today, we hope that you find comfort in this difficult time. We send our love and condolences 🙏🏼
38. My heart is heavy today. I am so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.
39. May your father rest in peace and may his memory live on forever in the hearts of those he has loved.
40. Our hearts are heavy today for the loss of our beloved father. We will always remember your kind and gentle spirit.
41. We are here to help you make sense of this loss. Our hearts go out to you and your family.
42. We’re so sorry for your loss. Whatever you need, we’ll be there for you. ❤
43. We are here for you, and we’ll be there through this difficult time. Your father was a great man and we will miss him greatly.
44. He was a great father, husband, and friend. We will miss you so much, dad!
45. Thinking of our community during this challenging time. May your father’s legacy live on through you and your family.
46. To the loved ones of our father: We know that you are all in need of comfort and support right now, so we ask that you please take care of yourself and each other.
47. Condolences to the family and friends of the late Mr. Robert “Bob” McCafferty. We will miss him.
48. We are all better for knowing him. He was a great man who will be missed.
49. Life moves on, but we must carry a piece of our hearts with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend.
50. We’re all here for you, especially when it’s hard to see our own in need.
51. We are saddened by the loss of your father. We wish you peace and strength as you grieve this loss.
52. Sending my deepest condolences to the family of your loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow.
53. We would like to extend our condolences to the family of the late [Funeral director/spokesman] for their loss. We hope that you all will find comfort in remembering him and cherish the memories you have with him now.
54. We are shocked and deeply saddened at the loss of your father, Mr. John Doe. We wish to extend our deepest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.
55. We know how much your father loved the ocean and he will be forever missed by all of us.
56. Today we lost a father, friend, and mentor. You will be missed by all of us, especially your kids. We love you.
57. I am so sorry for your loss. I will always love you, Dad.
58. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of our dear friend, father, and mentor. Godspeed, Reverend Thomas Beckett.
59. A father is someone that you can always count on, even when times seem tough. We will miss you but we’ll never forget you.
60. My deepest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. I hope that one day you will smile again because of the wonderful memories you will have of your dad.
61. Whether you’re facing loss or celebrating a new beginning, we are here for you.
62. Your father was a gentle soul, who loved nature and all living things. Thank you for the life that you lived, and for loving so many people in such a short time!
63. We are all better off for having known your dad and his wisdom. We’ll never forget you, Dean.
64. We will always remember your contributions, love, and passion. We are forever grateful for the time you shared with us and we know that our memories of you will never fade away.
65. Don’t forget to say your goodbyes, you never know when the next time will be. 🎆
66. We’ve lost a father. We love you, Dad.
67. Words cannot express the sorrow we feel about losing our dad. We know he is in a better place and we will always miss him.
68. Thinking of you in this time of loss.
69. A father is a bridge builder, a teacher, a friend, and a role model who inspires his children to be all that they can be. There are no words to express the profound sense of loss we feel as we mourn the passing of our father.
70. We’ll always remember the father who inspired us and never failed to give unconditional love. We’ll always miss you and will love you forever ❤
71. Your father was one of a kind. He’ll be missed and remembered for his unique style, humor, and love for life.
72. A father is a piece of Earth, and there are no two who are alike. But your love was a force that grew stronger with time. We will miss you very much.
73. You were a great father, grandfather, and friend. We will always remember you with love and respect.
74. Condolences to the family of the late Mr. Joseph K. Aboagye, who led a great life and made a huge impact on his community. May your loved one be at peace now.
75. You are not alone. There is so much we can learn from the unconditional love of our fathers.
76. Loving memories are what we have to hold on to when the time comes, but he’ll always be there in our hearts.
77. We will all miss you and love you more, Dad. We’ll never forget the joy, love, and laughter that you brought into our lives, but we’re grateful for every memory and every day that you shared with us.
78. We are comforted by the fact that our father always knew how to make us feel alive and loved. Our hearts will always be filled with endless love for you, Dad.
79. To my dad who I loved more than anyone else in the world, you were and continue to be an example of strength, determination, and perseverance. You taught me everything I know.
80. We are not just one person. We are many. But there is one constant in our lives, the love of our parents. They have been with us every step of the way and have always been there for us. It’s important to know that your loved ones will still be with you, even when life gets hard. Thank you for being my father 💖
81. Condolences to the family of the man who lost his father in a tragic accident yesterday. Our hearts are with you in this difficult time.
82. There are no words to describe the loss of a father.
83. My deepest condolences to all those grieving the loss of their fathers. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.
84. We mourn our dad, who moved on to a better place. We love you, Dad.
85. Condolences to you and your family for the loss of your father. We are here for you during this tough time. May God help you through this sad time, may he heal your broken heart, and may he give you hope and strength to carry on in this difficult time.
86. Thoughts and Prayers to the family of the late Mr._______. He was a loving father, husband, and friend. We will miss him greatly.
87. To all our family, friends, and loved ones whose fathers have left us – we send our deepest condolences for this difficult time in your life. We know that you will find strength in one another as you continue to walk your paths of grief.
88. Our family is feeling the loss of our father and grandfather, Joe E. Jackson. We are sorry for your loss and know it will hit you hard. We love you and miss him so much!
89. We are comforted by the way you have always been there for us, but today, as we grieve your loss, we are reminded of all of the ways that you remain with us. Rest in peace father. We love you.
90. Rest in peace to my father, who passed away at the young age of 38. You were a great man and an inspiration to me.
91. As your father was a great man, a loving husband, and a good friend. We will miss him. He has left behind many memories of fun times spent together as well as some difficult times.
92. Life without you is like a piece of me missing, the universe is so empty without you.
93. There’s no better feeling than being able to tell your dad you love him. We’ll always remember the impact that you had on all of us, especially your daughters.
94. We can all respect the fact that you feel angry, confused, isolated, and lost. We are here for you to lean on and support you during this difficult time.
95. We’ll always remember the laughs and love you’ve given us. We’ll be sure to put those memories in a memory box for you.
96. From our hearts to yours, we send our deepest condolences on the loss of your father. May you find comfort in the love and support of those who are left behind.
97. Condolences for the loss of your father. We honor all the fathers that have gone before us and hope that we can learn from their legacy and carry on the legacy to future generations.
98. From our clients to yours, we are so sad to hear about the loss of your father. May his family join you in grieving and loving him.
99. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Sending you so much love and strength through this difficult time.
100. We’re deeply saddened by the loss of your father. We pray for you as you navigate these difficult waters.
101. We are here for you. Our deepest sympathies during this time of loss.
102. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. May God give you comfort, peace, and strength to face this loss.
103. Sending our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of John Wayne Parrish. Your father will be sadly missed.
104. Celebrating the life of our father and loving husband, Greg. He will be missed but never forgotten.
105. Every father is loved and honored, but sadly not all fathers get to see their children grow. That’s the greatest loss of all.
106. Condolences to the families and loved ones of those who died in the Boston Marathon explosions. We are thinking of you, your families, and your friends during this difficult time.
107. Condolences to the family and friends of Dr. David Isaacson, who died yesterday at 85 years old. We will always cherish the memories you’ve shared with us, and our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
108. Life is a beautiful journey and no one ever knows what’s around the corner. Thinking of you during this difficult time, and wish of strength and peace.
109. There are no words to describe the love and support you will be receiving from your friends and family. We are all here for you in any way we can.
110. Life is something that happens to you and not you. Be present. Own your life, be in it, and love it.
111. Our deepest condolences for the loss of your father. We are here to support you in any way possible during this difficult time.
112. Our deepest condolences to your family and friends who have lost a father today. May his memory be a blessing.
113. We are heartbroken to hear of your loss. Sending love and prayers during this difficult time.
114. Our hearts go out to the loved ones of the recently departed, who have the courage to face this difficult time. We wish you strength and peace as you grieve.
115. Condolences to the family. May God be with you during this difficult time. We love you and will always carry your memories in our hearts.
116. We are here to support you as your father’s loss affects your family and friends. We will always be by your side ❤️
117. We are with you and we’re thinking of you during this difficult time.
118. We lost my dad the other day. I’m grateful for his example of love, friendship, and selflessness. He was the best father in the world, and I’ll miss him a lot.
119. Life’s too short to go through life without someone who loves and cares for you. We’ll miss you, Dad.
120. For a time, the memories of your father will be cherished and remembered. Until you are able to share that special moment with him again, you can honor his memory by: …
121. Our deepest condolences to all the family and friends of Mr. Ephraim Roth, who passed away on this day. May his memory be eternal
122. We will never forget the pride and love you brought to life, our dad. May the sun always shine on your smiling face and may your friends forever cherish the memories of all that you brought to light.
123. The love and support of friends are gifts that can never be taken for granted. I am grateful for the generosity of those who cared for my father in his final days and will continue to treasure each memory.
124. You will always be remembered. ❤
125. Life is a journey, not a destination. Take one step at a time, and remember to take joy in each day.
126. We are sending our deepest condolences to the family and friends of the father. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
127. We lost one of our own today, but his memory and legacy live on. We will forever miss you, Dad.
128. It is with sadness and grief that I announce the passing of my father. He was a loving husband, father, and friend to many. May he rest in peace.
129. We lost a hero who went in to save us: our dad. He’s gone but never forgotten.
130. Our deepest condolences to the family and friends of this tragic loss. May the memories of him help you heal, and remember what a good man he was.
131. While the world is celebrating Father’s Day, we are mourning the loss of a father who was like family to us. We will cherish his memory and continue to live out his values of loving, supporting, and empowering our kids.
132. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. Let us know how we can help.
133. Condolences to the family of #DavidEckler. May you all find comfort in the memories he left behind, and may he rest in peace. ❤🙏
134. On a day when we celebrate fathers and fatherhood, we’re truly blessed to know you. Rest in peace, “Pops”😔
135. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time. We will always be here for you, no matter what happens.
136. Thank you for raising me to be a good man. I love and miss you every day, Father.
137. I can’t even begin to tell you how much my father meant to me and the impact that he had on my life. He was an amazing man who lived his life with so much passion and courage, I will always appreciate all that he did for me. I love you, Dad.
138. Dear Dad, it was a privilege to be your son. You taught me how to live by example and how to treat people with respect. I love you 💔
139. The world is a better place with you in it. We love and miss you so much already, we wish you could be here to see all this ❤️
140. You’re not gone. You’re always with us in the memories you’ve made and the love we share.